MoonFalcon

Aug 1, 2017
Thanks, but I found that there is a same bug in EP2. The boss rips you dress and the next day there is no option to ask another one from Tony. Anyone have a solution to that?

Jef

Jan 21, 2017
Thanks, but I found that there is a same bug in EP2. The boss rips you dress and the next day there is no option to ask another one from Tony. Anyone have a solution to that?
Perhaps dive into the game with a save editor and add the dress? Not sure if it works, but it's worth a try.

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
i have exactly the same bug, someone suggested that to try to buy the dress same day instead of next, didnt work aswell,

Perhaps dive into the game with a save editor and add the dress? Not sure if it works, but it's worth a try.
its possible to use save editor, just need to try like 40 different variables to find the dress one :oops:

MoonFalcon

Aug 1, 2017
i have exactly the same bug, someone suggested that to try to buy the dress same day instead of next, didnt work aswell,

its possible to use save editor, just need to try like 40 different variables to find the dress one :oops:
Yeah, I tried to do it at different times as well and it never worked.

MoonFalcon

Aug 1, 2017
Ok, I solved it somehow. I backtracked the black suit from the included save and added to mine. Now I am able to enter the office building and change. Hopefully this did not break anything else. If anyone wants to give it a try, I attached my save file.
Thanks Jef for pointing me in the right direction.

Reactions: Carlos7878

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
updated op to v0.4full
if anyone has a Change Log send it to me.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Individual password?
Search is your friend.

For those in need of passwords an incapable of searching:

Archer8654
shmerlin34
Raven86547
derek56812
Eirik56876

I used Archer and it worked, (its not Arthur as mentioned above) somoen tried derek and said it din't work but i bet its needs a capital D.

Save just after entry to farm is attached (save 50).

For those wanting earlier saves the game comes with 4 saves. I started with save 10 with I think is start of episode 2, save 20 starts with the bikini competition. there are also save 30 and 40, which i haven't tried.

Seeing as this is release 4 I'd assume each save is the start of each update.

Reactions: Frank Chateau

oldboy_dude

Aug 13, 2017
hello, where can i find saves when u are running from rapists, pls? mb someone has. It is the end of the previous version

Last edited:

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Latest updates are so bad and go in the wrong (for me) direction so i will skip it. Already deleted the old versions.. it's a shame that the dev rather implements more bore and chore gameplay instead of all-out rare sex themes (bestiality, bondage, cum bloating, glory hole, impregnation etc.) because storywise this game is one of the worst and offers nothing besides a very few good scenes out of the bunch of bad ones.

kadavr28888

Dec 4, 2017
Hmmm... full Ep2 re worked ? Because im sure that in (Ep2 v0.4 beta) Humper (the dog) didn't come at farm before rapeists quest...

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Hello guys,

For this game, you have to download episode 1 to play this episode, or the download of episode 2 contains the episode 1 too ? I saw that it is a big file episode 2 (3.88 Go) and episode 1 is 2.3 Go....so it is big.

Thanks.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes