Zabaniya

Jul 18, 2017
Can anyone tell me where I can find Tony and Kate? I need to deliver the envelope to them and the only hint I got was from Marcus saying that they should be nearby or something. Really hard to read that part with the broken English.

Edit: Nevermind. Just found them in the last place that I didn't bother to look. If anyone is at that part and needs to find them. They are at the police station.

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
Work to get the last punish scene and get told new duties (but there are none)
get 20 Whore to dance naked at Mother Rose to see if something changes: Nope
do it with hobo at home to transition to new version

get mail in front of house saying something about husband
go police and get told to get flash drive
get flash drive
lose flash drive -.-
find Ellie in park with Frank
help Ellie save dog
Help Ellie save more dogs
Hobo & Ellie get drunk and go out
I'm stuck at this very point. Hobo & Ellie did go out but there is never any action with Humper.
After that, it's just an endless loop. :angry:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I believe there is no progress for Mother Rose? What i did until the Version ended was

Work to get the last punish scene and get told new duties (but there are none)
get 20 Whore to dance naked at Mother Rose to see if something changes: Nope
do it with hobo at home to transition to new version

get mail infront of house saying something about husband
get flash drive
lose flash drive -.-
find Ellie in park with Frank
help Ellie save dog

Thats not how mine is playing out

go to park to meet Ellie and Frank
Elile tells me to get flash drive from shop
Buy flash drive
Get mugged
Told to go home to meet Ellie
Go into Ellies room and tell her about flash drive

Then I'm stuck Ellie sort of mentions going to the police, but I go there and nothing happens and shes not in the park.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Thats not how mine is playing out

go to park to meet Ellie and Frank
Elile tells me to get flash drive from shop
Buy flash drive
Get mugged
Told to go home to meet Ellie
Go into Ellies room and tell her about flash drive

Then I'm stuck Ellie sort of mentions going to the police, but I go there and nothing happens and shes not in the park.
Same here , first time im seeing something this bugged, and in general , i might be dumb , but what the fuck are we supposed to do ? i feel so lost in this game , i mean i dont want pointers and all but man some questlog or something ...

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I'm stuck at this very point. Hobo & Ellie did go out but there is never any action with Humper.
After that, it's just an endless loop. :angry:
while cleaning the house make sure you remove all the pieces of trash. i was stuck too cause there was a last piece near the sofa i couldn't see. as soon as you pick up the last piece you'll be compelled to go back to the kitchen and get drunk, that's where the humper scene cut starts.

AxelKoch

Aug 28, 2017
while cleaning the house make sure you remove all the pieces of trash. i was stuck too cause there was a last piece near the sofa i couldn't see. as soon as you pick up the last piece you'll be compelled to go back to the kitchen and get drunk, that's where the humper scene cut starts.

I don't see anything missing. After this the white star will trigger her complaining about having to clean, but that is it, and then I get stuck in the house.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Mhm anyone complete, after Ellie told me that he find out about the HDD Thief something in park. I went there but nothing, no luck. Anyone?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017

I don't see anything missing. After this the white star will trigger her complaining about having to clean, but that is it, and then I get stuck in the house.
you need to move to the white dot in the kitchen, that's where the cut scene starts. if instead of the cut scene you get a loop with her complaining about the trash again your save file is most likely corrupted.

AxelKoch

Aug 28, 2017
you need to move to the white dot in the kitchen, that's where the cut scene starts. if instead of the cut scene you get a loop with her complaining about the trash again your save file is most likely corrupted.
Like I said the white dot will trigger text box of her complaining about having to do all the work in the house but that is it. No scenes will come up, and the door will remained closed.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Like I said the white dot will trigger text box of her complaining about having to do all the work in the house but that is it. No scenes will come up, and the door will remained closed.
the only thing you can do is try again with a previous save maybe you won't catch the bug the second time around, i notice in your SS the fridge has become a curtain, that might be part of the bug.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Anyone got a save after the usb police bug ? its so annoying ... thanks

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Nice ''you will only see bestiality scenes if you choose to'' Yet there are scenes that you cant skip, ugh and awful. I also had so many bugs, giving up on this game. :D

Last edited:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone who can help me find Kate? I don't remember where to find her after you spring Tony and her from prison.

In Ep 1 btw

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Why can't I Overwrite saves in Ep 2 I'd done everything up to the visit of the Office and saved but when I loaded the save I ended up in Lida's Bedroom which was my initial save at the beginning of the game.

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
Thanks, it worked. :)

2.50 star(s) 55 Votes