2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
So, no matter how I make the character, the game seems to think they are transgender. I made a character with sex, gender, and appearance all set to female, and with female genitals, yet after character creation, every npc treats me like I'm transgender, and the character screen also says I'm transgender.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
Saving doesnt work and it crashes all the time but it has potential.

Edit: discovered it will always crash when making a gay man and revealing an npc's cock because it tries to find a cock preference that doesnt exist because you cant have preferences for same sex boobs/cock because the character creator is broken

Last edited:

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017

Edit: discovered it will always crash when making a gay man and revealing an npc's cock because it tries to find a cock preference that doesnt exist because you cant have preferences for same sex boobs/cock because the character creator is broken
Yup save doesnt work, and crashed for me when i was hanging out with someone and took them to the strip club

NomadFunbite

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2023
So, no matter how I make the character, the game seems to think they are transgender. I made a character with sex, gender, and appearance all set to female, and with female genitals, yet after character creation, every npc treats me like I'm transgender, and the character screen also says I'm transgender.

Yup save doesnt work, and crashed for me when i was hanging out with someone and took them to the strip club
I have released a free hotfix 0.5.1 on my to fix these bugs:

-Fixed a bug making a woman with huge breasts being viewed as a transgender character.
-Fixed a bug in the character creation screen, can now select small cock and big cock preferences when creating a masculine character who likes cocks.
-Fixed a bug in the character creation screen, can now select small breasts and small breasts preferences when creating a feminine character who likes breasts.
-Fixed a bug making the game crash when you to enter the Strip Club while hanging out.

Can someone tell me more about the saving issue? Does it straight up crashes whenever you try to save? Does it happen no matter the character you create and no matter the situation you're in? I have no saving issue on both of my 2 computers, could it be a cybersecurity software blocking the game from writing the save file?

NomadFunbite

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2023
will there be pregnancy added to this game latter on?
I think so, I'm just not sure how to do it in an interresting way for now, if you have ideas on how you'd like pregnancy to be gameplay-wise let me know here or on my .

Oct 15, 2017

-Fixed a bug making a woman with huge breasts being viewed as a transgender character.
-Fixed a bug in the character creation screen, can now select small cock and big cock preferences when creating a masculine character who likes cocks.
-Fixed a bug in the character creation screen, can now select small breasts and small breasts preferences when creating a feminine character who likes breasts.
-Fixed a bug making the game crash when you to enter the Strip Club while hanging out.

Can someone tell me more about the saving issue? Does it straight up crashes whenever you try to save? Does it happen no matter the character you create and no matter the situation you're in? I have no saving issue on both of my 2 computers, could it be a cybersecurity software blocking the game from writing the save file?
The saving issue for me personally is when hitting save nothing happens, nothing pops up at all. when pressing load the file window opens like normal but save causes no response.

Edit: I see now this is entirely a user error. I have checked the file directory when applying the update and seen the save folder with all the saves. It threw me off that pressing the button has no feedback and the load does, I assumed you manually save the file like other games but was mistaken. it is working fine then but perhaps a "save successful window" would help and the load option automatically opening into the save file directory if possible

NomadFunbite

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2023
The saving issue for me personally is when hitting save nothing happens, nothing pops up at all. when pressing load the file window opens like normal but save causes no response.

Edit: I see now this is entirely a user error. I have checked the file directory when applying the update and seen the save folder with all the saves. It threw me off that pressing the button has no feedback and the load does, I assumed you manually save the file like other games but was mistaken. it is working fine then but perhaps a "save successful window" would help and the load option automatically opening into the save file directory if possible
Oh I understand what you mean, this is a good idea, I'll add a visual confirmation of the save in 0.6.0, thanks for the feed back.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017

The button itself isnt working. That's the problem

NomadFunbite

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2023
The button itself isnt working. That's the problem
The button is supposed to create a Saves folder next to the .exe, each day you press the save button it creates a save file inside. In 0.6.0 I'll add a visual confirmation to make it more obvious the save has been created.

Last edited:
Reactions: harvercode

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
The button is supposed to create a Saves folder next to the .exe, each day you press the save button it creates a save file inside. In 0.6.0 I'll add a visual confirmation to make it more obvious the save has been created.
also i don't know if its just my problem but the game crashes sometimes, not during any certain scenarios, just crashes with no warning. i am assuming that its mostly on my side for now

NomadFunbite

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2023
also i don't know if its just my problem but the game crashes sometimes, not during any certain scenarios, just crashes with no warning. i am assuming that its mostly on my side for now
You might have found a bug I haven't encountered during testing, if you can tell me a specific action that makes the game crash I can try to find it and to fix it.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
You might have found a bug I haven't encountered during testing, if you can tell me a specific action that makes the game crash I can try to find it and to fix it.
It happened randomly so i can't be sure of the cause. First time was during sex . The 2nd time it was during hang out . I'll try it again aa bit later just to be extra sure

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I don't know if I found everything but I had fun doing a new playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When there are too many people, the center can't display everyone, even in full screen :
1717680328232.png

If we don't have enough energy, the app can shut down. For example, I worked out, worked as a janitor and, when I tried to study, the game closed.

Good continuation.

NomadFunbite

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2023
Hello.

I don't know if I found everything but I had fun doing a new playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When there are too many people, the center can't display everyone, even in full screen :
View attachment 3710477

If we don't have enough energy, the app can shut down. For example, I worked out, worked as a janitor and, when I tried to study, the game closed.

Good continuation.
Thanks for the feedback!

Getting the student card is an investment indeed, but I think it reflects life. You can work as a janitor for a couple of weeks to make some money and then get the student card.

You're right I need to display the prices for actions somewhere, I'll add this for 0.6.0.

For now you can do 4 things while hanging out :
-eating at the restaurant (increases affinity)
-drink at the nightclub (increases affinity)
-dance at the nightclub (increases affinity)
-watch a movie at the cinema (increases affinity)
-have sex at home in the player's bedroom

Increasing affinity is good because some characters won't have sex with someone they're not confortable with (depends on personality traits).

If you got rejected because you hurt somebody during sex it might be because your character has a huge cock and the character you have sex with hates big cocks.

I will add 3 types of surgeries in 0.6.0 at the hospital :
-cock enlargement
-breasts enlargement
-vagina tightening

I'll add the dancing skill in the general character view in 0.6.0.

Player character doesn't have prefered gifts, only Npcs do.

You can have multiple saves for a character (one per in game day).

Thanks for the suggestions !

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks a lot for the precisions.

If you got rejected because you hurt somebody during sex it might be because your character has a huge cock and the character you have sex with hates big cocks.
No, I was just giving a blowjob (maybe it was him who had a big cock, I didn't pay attention to it that much). I understand that I could be not experimented enough but, to have it, I have to be able to train (for example, with a dildo or prostitutes/strippers) to get better.

If you need more details, I'll look into it further.

You can have multiple saves for a character (one per in game day).
Good to know. Maybe it was because I did it the same day. I'll look into it again next time.

Good continuation.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes