D

Deleted member 1407982

I am thinking that version that was published is not the final v.6 but a previous one. I am going to check it again and release a fixed update soon, have you noticed anything else?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi
How do you get to travel ?
I maxed the sex with Mom and sis and the neighbor and the pet and fucked them time and time again, went 'till the threesome option with Mom (not in game yet). What am I missing ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte
D

Deleted member 1407982

Hi
How do you get to travel ?
I maxed the sex with Mom and sis and the neighbor and the pet and fucked them time and time again, went 'till the threesome option with Mom (not in game yet). What am I missing ?
if you have the zombie gem too, after 10 times of killing them, and you sleep you should get a message to travel to the forest, that unlocks it. Travel to the mountain unlocks after Freyja loves you and you sleep.

Reactions: ThL and Canto Forte

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
if you have the zombie gem too, after 10 times of killing them, and you sleep you should get a message to travel to the forest, that unlocks it. Travel to the mountain unlocks after Freyja loves you and you sleep.
Thanks, I don't have the zombie gem, I only shoot them at the practice. How do I get it ?

• Thinking Face

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This does not say anything about dark elf -> just the zombie stone
The message for the forest is automatic and the mountains unlock automatically also;)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
This does not say anything about dark elf -> just the zombie stone

The message for the forest is automatic and the mountains unlock automatically also;)
Thanks, I'll keep killing zombies, I'm pretty sure I did that more than times though...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi
Got the zombie gem, the dark elf one, the pet one, the youth one (although it doesn't show on the inventory and progress with Aphrodite is [sisstatus] ?
Complete the ritual to make Freya love me and get pregnant.
Anymore to do in this release ?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
How many Gems are there? I have the Zombie Gem, Darkelf gem and Pet gem....cant figure out how to get the two youth gems death says are needed at the mountains and my seductions are as high as I can get them

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
One you
How many Gems are there? I have the Zombie Gem, Darkelf gem and Pet gem....cant figure out how to get the two youth gems death says are needed at the mountains and my seductions are as high as I can get them
One youth gem is from Aphrodite, keep satisfying her

• Love
Mar 12, 2018
Hello!! I'm have full sex with the mother, sister and neighbor, and I'm stuck in the progress of the game... What did I do wrong??
Help please :S

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I have the Zombie Gem, Darkelf gem and Pet gem.. youth gem is from Aphrodite, keep satisfying her

The path to the mountains open automatically ... keep piling on the gems;)

Satanas6669

Jul 4, 2019
I only have zombie gem, where I get the other two?? darkelf and pet gem??

If you are playing v0.6

Zombie Lust Gem: fuck a zombie during (At home, Gun Practice) note, need to repeat this 4-5 times to unlock the fuck option, then after 10 or so you unlock the "Show No Mercy" option, which is just rougher sex (this also applies to dark elves and ferals)

Dark Elf Lust Gem: Fuck a dark elf (leave home, travel, go to Forest, Kill some dark elves) note: forest must be unlocked (death will visit after you aquire enough gems)

Feral Lust Gem: Fuck a Feral (leave home, travel, go to Mountains, Kill some ferals) note: mountains must be unlocked
(death will visit after you aquire enough gems)

Pet Gem: After raising Hera, Aphrodite and Helen's affection's to "Crave's you", go outside your home, pick option "walk around like peter parker on spiderman 3", may need to repeat a few times to trigger Artemesia's appearance... follow her story until she craves you, then use the Min Amulet option (Fully satisfy her with the amulet) this will produce the gem
(min amulet is obtained from the Forest adventure)

MILF Gem: Raise Hera's affection to Crave's you, use the (I will make your fantasies come true) option to create the MILF gem (only available AFTER you unlock the mountain and aquire the Gaia Amulet)

Youth Gem: Raise Aphrodite's affection to Crave's you, use the (I have a special gift for you) option to create the Youth gem
(only available after you unlock the mountain adventure)

Note: Forest adventure unlocks after you raise Hera, Aphrodite, Helen and Artemesia to "loves you" and you have the Zombie Gem (I raised them all to Crave's You anyway)

Mountain requires at least 3 Gems (Pet, Zombie and Dark elf)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote