VN Unity Life and Sex in Men's Сollege [v0.1] [College Novel Games]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1671823600337.png

Overview:
Life and Sex in Men's Сollege is a adult Visual Novel in witch you take control of an 20 year old girl, whose life is turned up side down when she went to college where only guys study. Will she be fun for the guys or will she find true love?​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-23
Release Date: 2022-12-23
Developer: College Novel Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Novel_23_12_2022_20_29_26.png Novel_23_12_2022_20_29_42.png Novel_23_12_2022_20_31_24.png Novel_23_12_2022_20_33_03.png Novel_23_12_2022_20_33_43.png Novel_23_12_2022_20_34_59.png Novel_23_12_2022_20_35_21.png

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
1 woman versus a school full of males, damn finally someone else made such game.
From previews it looks like she's having a hard time though.
Will definitely try this.

Reactions: fromqb

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's funny, because that icon would rather apply to those who enjoy seeing 100 cocks and only one pussy in an AVN :Kappa:
I prefer 100 pussies and only one cock, maybe two if the MC has a likable best buddy to share some side chick with.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Looks really good but I haven't even played and can see a few problems.
  • The engine is Unity. Unity for a VN is completely unnecessary, Renpy is great for those, and it is apparently very easy to use. Switch while you're still early in development.
  • Judging from the screencaps the corruption is extremely quick, to the point of being too fast, losing its appeal. Consider prolonging the game some more.
  • Kind of an assumption but it seems like the story is horribly linear. The player should be given the option of entering a questline and then choosing its branches. That includes being exclusively with one dude, even if that means getting a bad rep as her pictures start being shared, or simply avoiding him altogether.
  • Dialogue seems rushed and full of mistakes. This is something that just needs attention, either yours or from someone else.
If this game ever comes to Renpy I'll surely give it a shot.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
1 woman versus a school full of males, damn finally someone else made such game.
Yeah and completely wasted it by rushing through faster than Sonic.

Is this supposed to be like proof of concept or something? If the dev added choices that would make it way hotter. Also her having a male roommate sounds hot af.

I don't know what to make of this, there could be so many hot situations she could get herself in if only the pace was way slower.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Gentlemen, settle down now. Please be quiet, ok, gentlemen, quiet, please, shut the fuck up, you animals!
Now let me introduce some fresh meat...I mean a fresh face to the school... Juliette Smingtonbottom.
Would you like to say anything, Juliette?
Squeak!
Very good.

1671827468086.png

The good looks good. Good luck.

Oh, Yeah. My laptop just broke through my desk because of the HUGE 78 MB File. Thanks. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Sorairei
Mar 6, 2018
Yeah and completely wasted it by rushing through faster than Sonic.

Is this supposed to be like proof of concept or something? If the dev added choices that would make it way hotter. Also her having a male roommate sounds hot af.

I don't know what to make of this, there could be so many hot situations she could get herself in if only the pace was way slower.
Yeah I think this might be a proof of concept.

Reactions: Xill

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
"The story is based on real life...."

What? :WaitWhat:
Apart from the fact that her roommate is a male, it's totally possible :KEK:

That's funny, because that icon would rather apply to those who enjoy seeing 100 cocks and only one pussy in an AVN :Kappa:
I prefer 100 pussies and only one cock, maybe two if the MC has a likable best buddy to share some side chick with.
Thanks for giving us your fully biased subjective opinion. That icon would rather apply when 2 or more males get intercourse with each other and I can't see any "gay" tag in the thread. Some people just enjoys watching a hot woman's all holes filled by dicks, you should just learn to respect to these people instead of insulting them like this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Larry2000

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I think this might be a proof of concept.
I really hope so. This type of setting is one I've wanted to see for quite a while now. Not so much the school full of guys and 1 girl but the girl protagonist sharing a dorm with a male. So the exact setting of this game is a huge bonus too.

Reactions: quiboune
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes