swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
i also enjoy a lot of this game and if anyone of you doens't know there are there public restrooms that are random. Which contain glory holes and each hole after you suck a cock will give you 10 dollars but in order for that to happen the liberal stats needs to be at 12% if is lower once you get to it you will leave right away. But after some time those glory holes wont give money instead you will just suck any cock that appears. Also there is a glory hole on the mall as well. If any need help send me a message here or e-mail fcc_rafa700@hotmail.com

The only thing that should be changed is when the first job becomes available. Because when we start playing we need to wati a full week until we get the job at the cafe. Like for me i am doing modeling right now which pays way better then all other three jobs combined. If you do get a loan you dont need to pay everything right away but dont allow the debit reach 14,000 otherwise will be game over. If you need some extra money you get a credit for 50 at the store then you will have 10 days to pay it then keep doing this so you can have 50 always available But also you can earn 5 dollars if you use the taxi if you dont have any money you wil have sex with driver. But for that to happen like the glory holes your liberal needs to be 12%. Takes a while for that to happen as well and be carefull with burglars that you will robber your apartment. You can choose them to fuck you to keep your money but after they leave they will take your laptop.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes