Hardor

May 29, 2020
Heads up for anyone interested, but the back button was disabled this update, and you can re-enable it by editing the "Config.history.controls = false;" line in the html file to "Config.history.controls = true;" instead.
Where is the config file? The F12 route won't work for me.

Edit: Found it. Simply edit the html file itself and search for the "Config.history.controls =" and change it from false to true.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucefer

KR1997

Jan 30, 2024
I wish there was sound for the sex events, other than that it's really fun.

Update:
So I did most of the game. I really wanted to see that scene in the third image. I eventually gave up , and had to look in the code. It's a random chance when almost black out drunk, in the secret part of the club. It'd be great if we didn't blackmail Ava, we could go the secret part of the club with her and get kidnapped and become sex slaves together.

A big problem with this game is the economy. I understand a big part of the game is to be forced into situations due to not having enough money, but man if you don't get camera early then the game just gets impossibly hard.

Last edited:

blademaster7

Apr 23, 2022
I wish there was sound for the sex events, other than that it's really fun.

Update:
So I did most of the game. I really wanted to see that scene in the third image. I eventually gave up , and had to look in the code. It's a random chance when almost black out drunk, in the secret part of the club. It'd be great if we didn't blackmail Ava, we could go the secret part of the club with her and get kidnapped and become sex slaves together.

A big problem with this game is the economy. I understand a big part of the game is to be forced into situations due to not having enough money, but man if you don't get camera early then the game just gets impossibly hard.

How did you look into the code to figure something out?

h2635483

May 20, 2018
I'll wait until strip club is added to give it a shot. Female University student experience wouldn't be complete if I can't pay my tuition with lap dances.

Reactions: Nakeeva

KR1997

Jan 30, 2024
How did you look into the code to figure something out?
I looked in the files for the photo with the image I want. Then I ran the HTML file as a notepad to see the code and looked for when the photo is called in the code. From there I could see what triggers the event.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Life at University [v1.31] [Bluey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Reactions: WatchitHey
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes