Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Bluey You need to amend the amount Vale gets for prostitution (especially at the bar and in the park) upwards and at the beach bar. The 'free drinks' she can get would cost her more to buy than the customers pay her.
It's really quite easy to earn more then enough money on the hardest difficulty, the amounts seem small but its more then enough for Valentina's expenses.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
It's really quite easy to earn more then enough money on the hardest difficulty, the amounts seem small but its more then enough for Valentina's expenses.
The issue of earning money isn't what I'm addressing and I don't have a problem with her doing so. The issue I'm addressing here is that initially she trades sex for free drinks and at a certain point the guy suggests selling herself for cash instead. The issue is that the free drinks she 'earns' cost more if she bought them then she gets from selling herself for cash. So in effect she's taking a pay cut. That simply doesn't make sense.
The park should also go up too but probably not by much.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
I had a bug where I could not return the money to covis after selling drugs, it was always closed. I could not prevent losing.
I tried many different days and times.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
This game's UI is so slow and the font/video relation is so tiny that I can't bring myself to actually play more than a couple minutes.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes