pikachu966

Feb 18, 2024
game is really laggy after playing for some days. I'm on 30ish days right now and it takes couple second to respond after every click on every link. It's getting frustrating...Does anyone else have this issue ? Is there a fix for this ? I tried several time and notice if I restart the game from day 1, the lag instantly disappears, but as I play more days in the lag starts to be noticeable gradually....

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
game is really laggy after playing for some days. I'm on 30ish days right now and it takes couple second to respond after every click on every link. It's getting frustrating...Does anyone else have this issue ? Is there a fix for this ? I tried several time and notice if I restart the game from day 1, the lag instantly disappears, but as I play more days in the lag starts to be noticeable gradually....
I will have a fix when the next version is out. Hard to say when though...

Reactions: BBZ01

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Fairly unclear what the goals are, could use a schedule book or an event list.

The problem is that there are a very high number of location and hardly any of them seem relevant 99% of the time - either an event list with a guide of what when how or just removing the locations until they become relevant may make it better.

A possible cause for the lag after x days is that Sugarcube normally allows you to backtrack to previous pages - so the more pages you generate the more pages it stores for you to be able to go back to. While the button isn't there on this game, maybe the function that's telling it to save previous pages is still there? Could be worth looking into maybe, maybe not, I'm not a dev.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes