VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life behind the Wall [Ch. 1 Public] [KarmaStudio]

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Group sex, female domination, male domination, slavery (partly), adventure And more will be added in the future.
It's usually that "much more" that worries people, you know, those tags that some people turn up their noses at.
As for rule 7, if you want to add it in the future, just make a separate patch, like other developers do.

Reactions: risky0 and Karma3D

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Karma3D
Congrats to your new/first project.
I may suggest that you swap from using .png codec to .webp
It will massively help to keep download size low.
Most devs use .webp nowadays

Also may we kindly ask for planned future tags? Most of us don't want to be "negatively surprised" one day after grown on your project :p

Anyways - good luck

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Great start of the story! But there are indeed a lot of issues with the translation though.
And I do like how you kickstart the story by sending MC on a killing spree :love:

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
Interesting story, storytelling not bad. The characters and rendering look good. Animation needs improvement. I think he did a good job to start with. We are waiting for the continuation. Good luck

(Madem Türksün göster ürksün.. Yok yok o başka bir şeydi ( : Oyuna Türkçe eklerseniz güzel olur.)

• Haha
Reactions: Karma3D and risky0

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Clara is hot, I always enjoy seeing her model pop up in game.

There are some language issues, Cara is repeatedly referred to as him/he (and it's not a trap situation, she's introduced as the guy's daughter)... and sometimes it's just got that clear vibe of not being a native speaker...
"Let it be an advance for you to start ahead of me; I will outshine you; I will buy all your assets and make you my employee!"
"I am effective with you, but I have little validity with him."
...It's totally understandable, but at the same time not enjoyable to read.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The story sounds wonderful. Visually, it looks pretty good, too. I'll play this game.