VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life behind the Wall [Ch. 1 Public] [KarmaStudio]

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Look what happened after too many too honest remarks stayed on this thread - dev left and .. literally erased from Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3136692
Then he clearly wasn't cut out for this. People on the internet are like that, it's been that way since... the internet came about. It's one of the things you have to prepare yourselves for when becoming a Dev, dealing with douche bags.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Then he clearly wasn't cut out for this. People on the internet are like that, it's been that way since... the internet came about. It's one of the things you have to prepare yourselves for when becoming a Dev, dealing with douche bags.
you are right - even though i wouldn't call people simply asking for future tags as "douche bags".
No one (at least nearly no one) acted rude against the dev right from the start. It all has been a result of his behavior.

Even more: NONE of the quotes contain anything even close to call these people as "douche bags"

Reactions: Beast Within

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
This looked interesting but if the games dead then I'm not going to bother
It's a shame too that chick with short blonde hair looked interesting

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
you are right - even though i wouldn't call people simply asking for future tags as "douche bags".
No one (at least nearly no one) acted rude against the dev right from the start. It all has been a result of his behavior.

Even more: NONE of the quotes contain anything even close to call these people as "douche bags"
When I said "Douche Bags" I was referring to the people all over the internet whether it's F95 and other forums. Let's not act like every one is a stand up citizen around here.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
When I said "Douche Bags" I was referring to the people all over the internet whether it's F95 and other forums. Let's not act like every one is a stand up citizen around here.
sounded like you were refering to the quoted posts ;)
all good ....