• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 27, 2021
He's probably pushing us to sign up for the Patreon to get the update. He had years without updating, came back with non-important updates and probably now wants to recover subscribers.

Reactions: dav121

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
He's probably pushing us to sign up for the Patreon to get the update. He had years without updating, came back with non-important updates and probably now wants to recover subscribers.
More likely r/l getting in the way... :( Guess we'll see.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Game is pissing me off. When ever I try to go to work its to late, and you need to fix you hygiene and looks before you can work.. How to fix the time the mc wakes up?? Or is there any cheats to deal with this bs??

Apr 6, 2021
Game is pissing me off. When ever I try to go to work its to late, and you need to fix you hygiene and looks before you can work.. How to fix the time the mc wakes up?? Or is there any cheats to deal with this bs??
there's an alarm in your bedroom, you can set it up

Apr 6, 2021
Hmm Im stupid then cuz I cant find it..
and I am getting old.. i just checked quickly, yes you don't have an alarm at the start, check the mall i think that's where you can get it...

Ok how to participate in dance classes and help Henry for lower rent?? I cant do either..
Only one class is actually working, if you have it unlocked you can check when it opens, if you haven't unlocked the location that could take time according to your settings, there are some locations that start appearing after a few weeks, but basically you first need to find flyers corresponding to that location... you can get flyers walking around and with some luck but i think the easiest way is to check the ads in your apartment building everyday until you have unlocked everything

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
and I am getting old.. i just checked quickly, yes you don't have an alarm at the start, check the mall i think that's where you can get it...

Only one class is actually working, if you have it unlocked you can check when it opens, if you haven't unlocked the location that could take time according to your settings, there are some locations that start appearing after a few weeks, but basically you first need to find flyers corresponding to that location... you can get flyers walking around and with some luck but i think the easiest way is to check the ads in your apartment building everyday until you have unlocked everything
I have the dance school location. Trying to sign up for pole dance lessons but to no awail.
Well got tired of the endless grinding with out action now so kinda abandoned the game..

recx

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

some quick replies.

Hi recx,
I'm not sure what you mean? If you work there, the content will be reached. Or are you after something else that I just don't get? Sorry for misunderstanding you.

Hi, in this folder there are a lot of sex scenes in the strip club, and so far I dont know how to reach them. I have cocaine lvl5 and so on.. :/
Thanks!

namaewa91

Feb 25, 2018
I dl it now, I remember that shower scene was almost imposible to get because to rare, is that still the case ?

Are did i missed something few version ago to triggered them ?

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
So... I just started playing and I think there may be to little direction for a brand new player (unless you are meant to replay the first week multiple times before getting anywhere). Some comments:
* The library job demands I be there at 8 am, but I can't even seem to wake up before 9. It doesn't matter when I sleep (I'll literally sleep 11 hours and wake at 9). Making it impossible to EVER be on time.
* The game told me I unlocked the gym, but no matter what part of the city I visit I cannot go to it...? There really needs to be a list somewhere of where to find what without having to go to a location (it should expand as new places are uncovered optimally).
* I visited the mall, but I have no clue what any of the stores have inside so I waste a bunch of time every visit trying to recall what store has what. A note on what type of shop (clothes, groceries, etc) would be very nice so I don't spend 2 hours just to find anything.

I feel like the game requires some sort of walkthrough to make it playable as I feel lost all the time. I even turned down the difficulty and I still can't do things like reliably show up for work. It's so frustrating.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Hi, in this folder there are a lot of sex scenes in the strip club, and so far I dont know how to reach them. I have cocaine lvl5 and so on.. :/
Thanks!
This one troubled me for a long while. You can only see the scenes after a certain time.
I think 10pm? It's not in my older guide.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
So... I just started playing and I think there may be to little direction for a brand new player (unless you are meant to replay the first week multiple times before getting anywhere). Some comments:
* The library job demands I be there at 8 am, but I can't even seem to wake up before 9. It doesn't matter when I sleep (I'll literally sleep 11 hours and wake at 9). Making it impossible to EVER be on time.
* The game told me I unlocked the gym, but no matter what part of the city I visit I cannot go to it...? There really needs to be a list somewhere of where to find what without having to go to a location (it should expand as new places are uncovered optimally).
* I visited the mall, but I have no clue what any of the stores have inside so I waste a bunch of time every visit trying to recall what store has what. A note on what type of shop (clothes, groceries, etc) would be very nice so I don't spend 2 hours just to find anything.

I feel like the game requires some sort of walkthrough to make it playable as I feel lost all the time. I even turned down the difficulty and I still can't do things like reliably show up for work. It's so frustrating.

You can buy an alarm clock at the mall that you can set the wake-up time on.
Gym = Wellness Center

Edit: I just want to say that this game is not like most of the HTML female protagonist corruption games out there. It is a VERY slow burn, and there are a lot of hidden triggers and rare events. This is not a game for people looking for a quick hit.
As an example, you won't even get your first choice in the cleaning plot-line until you have done the job 25+ times. The ending scene takes place several months later (cleaning experience 135).
You can spend months going to the beach every weekend and not trigger either photographer event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carloschacal2

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeChoices-0.8.8.65
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Carloschacal2
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes