Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
My goooooooooood it's long, complicated, nothing advcances...
Day 33, difficulty" laughing". Which is discribed as extremaly easy as a pie, with a huge amount of money, I'm the favorite of the gods of hazard etc...
well... this huge amount opf money is only 350€... Which I call extrem poverty.

I'm still stucked in a ridiculous library job, with a pathetic salary, that doesn't increase. I just can't change, it seems thart my first choice was a choice for all my life long.
I've bought nearly nothing (no money).
My look only increased to 5 (at a moment I was 6, and now 5 again, without an explanation)
Dignity 74, Liberal 23 (I reached 26 one day)
Firtness 26, but it's completely useless, and can't grow anymore
Absoluetely nothing happens, anywhere I can go.

Do I have to live a complete life until 65 yo to have a chance to be sexy enough to let down my panties ?

During a moment, it seemed like I was going a bit sexier. I had the courage to let other girls wash me, I even showed a boob to a stranger... I thought the game was, at last, becoming a bit sexy, that my life was going to change a little...
But it only last a few days.
It's about 10 days now, that I don't have any sex appeal at all, and don't dare anything anymore.
Even if my dignity is now lower, and liberal is the same !
The only "unmoral" thing I can do, is drink alcohol.

How is that the game seems to be harder day after day ??
What the fuck happened ??

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
This is as good as any time to mention what I have just discovered, (after 46 days game-wise). As early as day 2, on the message board, my girl had found the flyer for the Dance School. Great, now my girl can go start to learn dancing ! Only problem was , couldn't find the damn School ! Looked in her "Dairy", Character, etc., anyplace where one would expect to find "notes", that she'd have written as to where the place is, taken from the flyer.

Up to this day, I couldn't find that damn school (even seeing that same flyer, many times on that board) !

Well, I found it now, 44 days later, and it's right here near where she lives, doesn't need to spend any $$ !

Want to know How? . . . . . . It was /is very obvious, once you realize something.

When looking at the flyer, you must use/float your Mouse Pointer, over the flyer in order to see it change to a hand symbol , which indicates there's an action that can be done there ! :oops::rolleyes: "facepalm"

Guess I never noticed that "every-time" I found that flyer, (and other flyers), so, it never registered that I had actually, found the flyer .

It was probably, very obvious, to the Dev, at the time he decided to use that game-mechanic,but they did not realize that people play so many different games, with different game-play-mechanics, that it would not be all that obvious to everyone . (especially, if you don't MOUSE over everything !)

So, to all those other people, who come here to ask Where someplace is . . . . Maybe you actually DID find already, you just DIDN'T know, you had, or thought you had found it, like me !:unsure::rolleyes:;):ROFLMAO: SO, look a second time or maybe even a third, or a Dozen :p .

Good Luck , Fellow Players !

Reactions: Armelle69

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BurningSun - (or anyone who knows ) :

" Make-Up " and " Make-Up Set " . . . What's the difference, other than cost ?

BurningSun : All consumables should note Quantity before you buy, not after !
(Come on, really, you'd buy something with-out knowing what , and/or, how many your getting ?! Really ??

EDIT : Something else I've noticed :

Contraceptive Pills = You can buy them at Pharmacy !
But in your HINTS section, it says they are not implemented yet !
Which, needs to be up-dated ?
SO, Are the Pills use-able or not ?

Also, EARPLUGS :oops: What are they for? They are not listed in the "Hints" section, but they are buy-able ?

Suggestion - TV + DVD system - Some Jobs Bosses give Lizzy some "Job-related" - Must-Watch - DVD's (which contain "conditioning" content, slowly over time) :devilish: ( those "Earplugs" would come in handy here)

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BurningSun - Something Curious : Do some "Buffs" / "Bonuses" , give, less/more, than a full point ?

Example:
Coffee Machine : Buffs = Energy & Morale
Fruit Juicer : Buffs = Energy & Health
Groceries : Buffs = Energy, Health & Morale

Consumed together : Buffs = Energy +9, Health +3 & Morale +1 :oops:

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
If you have played a few times the game, the grinding is hard I just press F12 and write in console " SugarCube.State.variables.Cash = 999999 " this will help a little bit, that's the only stat I modify to keep content interesting...
hope this help you enjoy more the game without thinking on make money :)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
My goooooooooood it's long, complicated, nothing advances...
Day 33, difficulty" laughing". Which is described as extremely easy as a pie, with a huge amount of money, I'm the favorite of the gods of hazard etc...
well... this huge amount of money is only 350€... Which I call extreme poverty.

I'm still stuck in a ridiculous library job, with a pathetic salary, that doesn't increase. I just can't change, it seems thart my first choice was a choice for all my life long.
I've bought nearly nothing (no money).
My look only increased to 5 (at a moment I was 6, and now 5 again, without an explanation)
Dignity 74, Liberal 23 (I reached 26 one day)
Fitness 26, but it's completely useless, and can't grow anymore
Absolutely nothing happens, anywhere I can go.

Do I have to live a complete life until 65 yo to have a chance to be sexy enough to let down my panties ?

During a moment, it seemed like I was going a bit sexier. I had the courage to let other girls wash me, I even showed a boob to a stranger... I thought the game was, at last, becoming a bit sexy, that my life was going to change a little...
But it only last a few days.
It's about 10 days now, that I don't have any sex appeal at all, and don't dare anything anymore.
Even if my dignity is now lower, and liberal is the same !
The only "unmoral" thing I can do, is drink alcohol.

How is that the game seems to be harder day after day ??
What the fuck happened ??

Just to note:
Normal difficultly gives you 295 Euros to start, so , only +55 Euros more for "laughable-easy mode", does seem a bit off . . . I wonder what you get for "Easy-Mode" ?

( I would have thought at least +100 Euros more for "Easy-Mode", so around +150-200 Euros more for "Laughable-Easy-Mode" , would be about right . . . . though I have NO idea about Europe economy ):oops:.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Just to note:
Normal difficultly gives you 295 Euros to start, so , only +55 Euros more for "laughable-easy mode", does seem a bit off . . . I wonder what you get for "Easy-Mode" ?

( I would have thought at least +100 Euros more for "Easy-Mode", so around +150-200 Euros more for "Laughable-Easy-Mode" , would be about right . . . . though I have NO idea about Europe economy ):oops:.
well, I thought " Laughable" would allow me to buy nearly everything. Well... It's pretty "nothing" instead ^^
Even after day 33, I still can't buy anything else than basic needs, and it's far from changing if I keep this work (but as I can't look for another job, well...)
Yeah, "Laughable-easy", I can see that...
What is "hardacore" then ? You hav to deal with meteor shower ? Hords of zombie rapers-stealers assault your appartment every hour ? Spontaneous combustion ?...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
This is as good as any time to mention what I have just discovered, (after 46 days game-wise). As early as day 2, on the message board, my girl had found the flyer for the Dance School. Great, now my girl can go start to learn dancing ! Only problem was , couldn't find the damn School ! Looked in her "Dairy", Character, etc., anyplace where one would expect to find "notes", that she'd have written as to where the place is, taken from the flyer.

Up to this day, I couldn't find that damn school (even seeing that same flyer, many times on that board) !

Well, I found it now, 44 days later, and it's right here near where she lives, doesn't need to spend any $$ !

Want to know How? . . . . . . It was /is very obvious, once you realize something.

When looking at the flyer, you must use/float your Mouse Pointer, over the flyer in order to see it change to a hand symbol , which indicates there's an action that can be done there ! :oops::rolleyes: "facepalm"

Guess I never noticed that "every-time" I found that flyer, (and other flyers), so, it never registered that I had actually, found the flyer .

It was probably, very obvious, to the Dev, at the time he decided to use that game-mechanic,but they did not realize that people play so many different games, with different game-play-mechanics, that it would not be all that obvious to everyone . (especially, if you don't MOUSE over everything !)

So, to all those other people, who come here to ask Where someplace is . . . . Maybe you actually DID find already, you just DIDN'T know, you had, or thought you had found it, like me !:unsure::rolleyes:;):ROFLMAO: SO, look a second time or maybe even a third, or a Dozen :p .

Good Luck , Fellow Players !
I had more luck ! The first flyer I saw wasn't readable at first, I had to click on it to be able to read it ; And I discovered that it was the way to validate it.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
If you have played a few times the game, the grinding is hard I just press F12 and write in console " SugarCube.State.variables.Cash = 999999 " this will help a little bit, that's the only stat I modify to keep content interesting...
Oh god, yes !! Thank you !!!
... well... other cheats exist maybe ? ^^

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
... sorry, but...
What do you call "F12 in console" exactly ?... What is the "console" ?
Nothing happens with F12, no matter the web browser I use :(

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
"console" = "a small electronic device for playing computerized video games" or "a monitor and keyboard in a multi-user computer system"

as per Google dictionary . . . . . . . Don't know if that really helps though ? (cause it doesn't help me :oops: to understand what they mean either)

• Sad

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
... sorry, but...
It's not in about:config of Mozilla , it's not in the computer registry, it's not in the html file...

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
... sorry, but...
It's not in about:config of Mozilla , it's not in the computer registry, it's not in the html file...
Found it !
Open the game
Open the "programmation console" in Firefox with : Ctrl + Maj + K
=> you have to execute :
SugarCube.State.variables.Cash = 999999

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I just started a new play-through, so I can apply, the "game-knowledge" I learned & discovered, in the previous game.

Question : How soon is the Message Board, supposed to show up, so we can have access to it , and eventually Henry ?

I'm starting her 12th day, and it's not shown yet ! Could have sworn, it showed up a lot earlier, than after 12 Days :oops: !?

EDIT : Finally got the answer to question above = 14th Day, ( or , as in that's when it happened in my game :cautious: ), as in the day you make your 3rd payment, (or is it the 2nd payment ?):unsure:

Last edited:

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
Found it !
Open the game
Open the "programmation console" in Firefox with : Ctrl + Maj + K
=> you have to execute :
SugarCube.State.variables.Cash = 999999
sry Armelle69 heh is the programing console of any browser in my case all open with pressing F12 but you can also search it on tools/ Web Developer / Web Console for Firefox browser

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
Hey
BurningSun
It happens few times already and the only way to fix it is starting again the game, for some reason I miss a payment to henry when that happens you cant go back to house to sleep because always will say visit henry for payment even if hes not there

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Last week I asked a "few" questions, that came to mind while playing the game, AND as yet have not gotten answers either here, or "finding" them in-game, (if possible).

I really hate to disturb BurningSun, But some of these questions, may only be answered by him :oops: !

I'm re-posting them all here, in hopes they might yet get answered, by fellow players, or BurningSun, if he has a few spare minutes :cautious:.

@BurningSun - (or anyone who knows ) :

" Make-Up " and " Make-Up Set " . . . What's the difference, other than cost ? (EDIT: It's not listed it the Hints-Section, though perhaps it should be ?)
Contraceptive Pills = You can buy them at Pharmacy !
But in your HINTS section, it says they are not implemented yet !
Which, needs to be up-dated ?
SO, Are the Pills use-able or not ?
Also, EARPLUGS :oops: What are they for? They are not listed in the "Hints" section, but they are buy-able ?

Suggestion - TV + DVD system - Some Jobs Bosses give Lizzy some "Job-related" - Must-Watch - DVD's (which contain "conditioning" content, slowly over time) :devilish: ( those "Earplugs" would come in handy here)
@BurningSun - Something Curious : Do some "Buffs" / "Bonuses" , give, less/more, than a full point ?

Example:
Coffee Machine : Buffs = Energy & Morale
Fruit Juicer : Buffs = Energy & Health
Groceries : Buffs = Energy, Health & Morale

Consumed together : Buffs = Energy +9, Health +3 & Morale +1

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
Last week I asked a "few" questions, that came to mind while playing the game, AND as yet have not gotten answers either here, or "finding" them in-game, (if possible).

I really hate to disturb BurningSun, But some of these questions, may only be answered by him :oops: !

I'm re-posting them all here, in hopes they might yet get answered, by fellow players, or BurningSun, if he has a few spare minutes :cautious:.
1. Make-up is just the generic "make-up" while make-up sets come with lipstick and whatnot

2. Pregnancy isn't implemented yet, so you can't get contraceptives

Can't answer the others, as I haven't played this in a long-ass time

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
skyfire777 - Thanks for your reply ;) !

BurningSun - Just curious :

Concerning Lizzy's chances of getting "Raped in the street",(especially, while still a Virgin) .

Are those chances, say, only in the Hard-Mode ? , or are they likely to happen in any Mode, just a lesser-chance, to happen, as the difficultly mode gets easier ?

Seems, to me, earlier versions had a much higher chance of Lizzy meeting Rapists fairly early in the game, in Normal-Mode.
These later versions, feel/seem less threatening of her having, many or even any, of these possible encounters (on Normal-Mode).

I've tried several, ways / conditions,( 0-Intell, Late-night roaming, etc), to "trigger", one or more of these events to happen, but the only events that seem to trigger, are what I call " Rape-Teasers", as in she just gets Groped or Fingered, no actual "penile-penetration", So, have been thinking perhaps you decided to put "those" events in the Hard-Mode (though I hope not).

These are not events I usually look for in these type of games, but we all have a DARK-side, and sometimes "it" comes to the surface :devilish: , and when "it" does, "it" wants to see what "it" likes :love::devilish: ! "Evil-Laugh"

Reactions: silvereyedslut

Garazas

Jun 13, 2019
found bug on 0.8.7.7 version.
1. Go beach and get dirty (for example working)
2. Try to buy ice cream
3. Dead end

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes