nemezisss

Jul 15, 2017
Nice game, but there is a small problem for us (probably few) Linux users here: many images (or icons at least) are named XyZ.PNG, but are probably referenced in the code as XyZ.png. As files names are case-sensitive in Linux, the icons cannot be found, are they are not considered the same file, resulting in many broken images and missed content. I believe it would be relatively easy to ensure the casing is consistent (extensions look better in lowercase anyway IMHO)

Thank you and keep up the good work

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Nice game, but there is a small problem for us (probably few) Linux users here: many images (or icons at least) are named XyZ.PNG, but are probably referenced in the code as XyZ.png. As files names are case-sensitive in Linux, the icons cannot be found, are they are not considered the same file, resulting in many broken images and missed content. I believe it would be relatively easy to ensure the casing is consistent (extensions look better in lowercase anyway IMHO)

Thank you and keep up the good work
HI nemezisss, I keep forgetting this. I've updated all filenames once, but then due to copy and paste of old backups, a lot of them reverted back to their old names. I'll try and fix it for the next update.
This game needs more lesbian context just to make it interesting maybe add a girlfriend she can go visit as it stands right now this game is not for me
HI ChaosChild95,
At some point Bibi will be an explorable character from the beginning. She is not a saint as you may already know and she will open up a lot of this type of content. Also a girl names Summer will slowly get more and more involved as the updates come over time.

Cheers
BurningSun

• Love
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey all,

Just a quick note to let you know that I've released the new BETA version this afternoon (just before the end of the month & deadline pfew lol). I have had to cut some content which I had planned for this update. It is the stripper job that got cut... yet again. Two main reasons for this. 1) There were too many bugs when testing it which required a lot of time to fix. 2) I wasn't really happy with how it played and how it felt. So, for now I've parked this part of the game to look at again some other time as I keep running into walls when I try to finish is. Someday... sigh.

What is in this new update? Well see the below spoiler for info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FYI: BETA generally means 1-2 weeks for Patreons only and then a release for everybody.

Cheers
BurningSun

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Being able to work in the library even if you haven't studied enough is such a good QoL improvement.

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
" - Skipping Henry payments on Thursday by staying up and not going home should now be fixed- ty Lechon "

I will see... heh well now I will start again 1 or 2 try without 'extra money' to see how all go and test it back again if I find something wrong I will let you know :D and thank you for all the work your giving on it ;)

Xarin89

Aug 7, 2018
Really nice Library-Rework! Still a bit sad about the Stripperjob since i personally was pretty hyped about how it would continue :cry:

Reactions: ray3dave

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Another idea for the game is more clothes to wear everyday jeans are nice but sometimes us girls like to wear a skirt or maybe some shorts point being we hate wearing the same thing everyday
Hi ChaosChild95, Wardrobe is coming. I had a poll about it on Patreon and the majority wanted a wardrobe. Not sure how quick it will be implemented as it requires a lot of work, but I've started the coding already.

Please tell me how would you see it working in this game?
" - Skipping Henry payments on Thursday by staying up and not going home should now be fixed- ty Lechon "

I will see... heh well now I will start again 1 or 2 try without 'extra money' to see how all go and test it back again if I find something wrong I will let you know :D and thank you for all the work your giving on it ;)
Lechon, looking forward to your update :D
Really nice Library-Rework! Still a bit sad about the Stripperjob since i personally was pretty hyped about how it would continue :cry:
Xarin89, I know, I'm disappointed myself as well. BUT, it is not binned. It is just delayed. So it will be finished sooner or later.

Cheers
BurningSun

May 24, 2020
First off thank you for answering my ideas most other dev don't even bother , was and playing the game went to the club tried flirting with people next thing i know I'm going home with some dude the game never asked if i wanted to go with him makes me not want to back there i know your working on lesbian content and thank you for that but what happened at the club feels like rape to me

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Being able to work in the library even if you haven't studied enough is such a good QoL improvement.
Xill,
Yeah I agree :) I will implement it to all 4 jobs in the next updates.
First off thank you for answering my ideas most other dev don't even bother , was and playing the game went to the club tried flirting with people next thing i know I'm going home with some dude the game never asked if i wanted to go with him makes me not want to back there i know your working on lesbian content and thank you for that but what happened at the club feels like rape to me
Hey ChaosChild95, I always try to respond, so if you have any comments questions please let me know.
Regarding the experience at the club; There are some 'bad' scenes at the club resulting in ending up in a bed somewhere. For example, when flirting while being really drunk, there is a chance some guy takes advantage of that and takes Lizzy home to do the obvious thing. If just flirting while being sober, this should not happen. I need to fix that mechanic though, give more options to reject etc after the initial chit chat/dance/kiss or whatever.

Cheers
BurningSun

jojo_biggums

Feb 2, 2020
Hi ChaosChild95, Wardrobe is coming. I had a poll about it on Patreon and the majority wanted a wardrobe. Not sure how quick it will be implemented as it requires a lot of work, but I've started the coding already.

Please tell me how would you see it working in this game?
Please don't make changing outfits cost too much time.
I can picture clothes acting as gates for certain activities/encounters- i.e. you can't work in the flower shop in athletic clothes [inappropriate], but you can work the photo shoot job. The same sporty clothes would also allow the player to go jogging in the park and maybe even be more likely to receive catcalls while exploring the town. Wearing a nice dress would boost your looks/morale, but Lizzie isn't going to wanna do yoga in it.

If clothes are going to be more complicated than just picking outfits A, B, C... then there should be an ability to save certain sets [for quick changing between work clothes and night-out clothes]. Heck, you could even give certain articles of clothing buffs/debuffs- wearing this pink tank-top raises your looks but lowers your dignity as long as you have it on.

May 24, 2020
The way I see wardrobe working, well that's depends on how much clothes you're going to put in the game if you just put in a skirt and a pair of shorts then it's a simple choice of picking one every morning no big deal, or you could put in outfits that affect moods, what I would like to see is maybe 5 skirts 5 shorts 5 jeans 10 tops that way we could mix up what is worn. But not all of the same like the skirts have a work skirt to mini skirt, as for the shorts regular shorts too short shorts, jeans the same work jeans to ratty jeans for days off tops a nice blouse to a basic t-shirt since you base your game on dignity the player would have to lower it to wear the sexier clothes as you did with to not wear panties, (when the player stops wearing panties does she also stop wearing a bra)

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
So I lost my save, i managed to get a lot of it, but is there anyway in the console I could progress in henrys story?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The way I see wardrobe working, well that's depends on how much clothes you're going to put in the game if you just put in a skirt and a pair of shorts then it's a simple choice of picking one every morning no big deal, or you could put in outfits that affect moods, what I would like to see is maybe 5 skirts 5 shorts 5 jeans 10 tops that way we could mix up what is worn. But not all of the same like the skirts have a work skirt to mini skirt, as for the shorts regular shorts too short shorts, jeans the same work jeans to ratty jeans for days off tops a nice blouse to a basic t-shirt since you base your game on dignity the player would have to lower it to wear the sexier clothes as you did with to not wear panties, (when the player stops wearing panties does she also stop wearing a bra)
In answer to the "High-lighted" query : No, she will still wear her bra, (at the least, my"Lizzy" has ;) ), though you can stop her wearing one if you want to :p .

Reactions: 7layla

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm . . . . . At present, I can't check, because I'd started a new game, and she's not at that point yet. But, did you check the "Diary" section ? . . . I think you can disable it there?

If I'm wrong, sorry to have mislead you,:( I haven't played the game in a while, (sometimes you just need to take a break).

May 24, 2020
HI nemezisss, I keep forgetting this. I've updated all filenames once, but then due to copy and paste of old backups, a lot of them reverted back to their old names. I'll try and fix it for the next update.

HI ChaosChild95,
At some point Bibi will be an explorable character from the beginning. She is not a saint as you may already know and she will open up a lot of this type of content. Also a girl names Summer will slowly get more and more involved as the updates come over time.

Cheers
BurningSun
Wait i just realize something you mentioned Bibi and Summer i haven't meet them yet are they in the game or are they coming to the game the only girl i meet is Rose so far

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hmmm . . . . . At present, I can't check, because I'd started a new game, and she's not at that point yet. But, did you check the "Diary" section ? . . . I think you can disable it there?

If I'm wrong, sorry to have mislead you,:( I haven't played the game in a while, (sometimes you just need to take a break).
Hi ChaosChild95 & Highland_Hunter,
You can't. Only panties are possible to take off at the moment.
Wait i just realize something you mentioned Bibi and Summer i haven't meet them yet are they in the game or are they coming to the game the only girl i meet is Rose so far
Both Bibi & Summer are in the game right now. Their content is very limited though:
- You meet Bibi a few times when talking to Henry and opening up the content with Henry where Lizzy pays part of the rent with her body.
- You can meet Summer at a party on the beach and get kissed by her once.

Cheers
BurningSun

May 24, 2020
Hi ChaosChild95 & Highland_Hunter,
You can't. Only panties are possible to take off at the moment.

Both Bibi & Summer are in the game right now. Their content is very limited though:
- You meet Bibi a few times when talking to Henry and opening up the content with Henry where Lizzy pays part of the rent with her body.
- You can meet Summer at a party on the beach and get kissed by her once.

Cheers
BurningSun
How do i pay Henry with my body i tried to but got kicked out

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes