ray3dave

May 12, 2017
The way I see wardrobe working, well that's depends on how much clothes you're going to put in the game if you just put in a skirt and a pair of shorts then it's a simple choice of picking one every morning no big deal, or you could put in outfits that affect moods, what I would like to see is maybe 5 skirts 5 shorts 5 jeans 10 tops that way we could mix up what is worn. But not all of the same like the skirts have a work skirt to mini skirt, as for the shorts regular shorts too short shorts, jeans the same work jeans to ratty jeans for days off tops a nice blouse to a basic t-shirt since you base your game on dignity the player would have to lower it to wear the sexier clothes as you did with to not wear panties, (when the player stops wearing panties does she also stop wearing a bra)
I love games with outfit variations, but I would hate to arrive at work only to notice that I put on something wrong and having to return home. And I hate to fidget with complicated mechanics to get dressed. There certainly have to be sets, and you should automaticly wear what you wore the day before, no daily dressing routine, please!

May 24, 2020
I love games with outfit variations, but I would hate to arrive at work only to notice that I put on something wrong and having to return home. And I hate to fidget with complicated mechanics to get dressed. There certainly have to be sets, and you should automaticly wear what you wore the day before, no daily dressing routine, please!
As a players dignity drops more clothing options should become available like in the game now where the player can stop wearing panties (which should include the bra), a daily dressing routine gives more choices on what to wear which in my opinion would make the player feel more in touch with the game the only reason i brought up a wardrobe choice was because you start off with jeans but somehow your skirt gets in the gifs in the game

Reactions: ray3dave

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
As a players dignity drops more clothing options should become available like in the game now where the player can stop wearing panties (which should include the bra), a daily dressing routine gives more choices on what to wear which in my opinion would make the player feel more in touch with the game the only reason i brought up a wardrobe choice was because you start off with jeans but somehow your skirt gets in the gifs in the game
Hi ChaosChild95,

I highlighted that last part of your post. If you want a wardrobe AND have it reflected in gifs in the game, then I can tell you now that that will not happen as it is simply impossible to adjust all the vids in game as per what the player could wear.

Take for example the tiny event which is in game now when walking through the streets and tripping. It is accompanied with a vid showing a woman in jeans tripping in the streets. If I were to adjust that scene for a skirt, dress, sport outfit then suddenly I would need 3 more vids/pics to adjust that scene. BUT that scene also happens at night, so another 3 pics/vids.
I think with the above example in mind you'll understand that it is not possible to do a wardrobe check at the start of every event in game. Too much work, overkill, are there even vids/pics? etc etc.

Need to try and find a middle ground. So at the moment I am thinking of: Sets that can be saved. Set is worn day after day unless changed by a player or forced somehow through an event.
Changing of clothes is already partially in the game (Beach & Spa), but how to handle the following: You are at the park and decide to do Yoga. Force Lizzy to change somewhere first? Or just just write it in text that Lizzy is changing if she has the appropriate clothes?

The above shows a few things/hurdles to think about. Think with me please :D
BurningSun

May 24, 2020
Hi ChaosChild95,

I highlighted that last part of your post. If you want a wardrobe AND have it reflected in gifs in the game, then I can tell you now that that will not happen as it is simply impossible to adjust all the vids in game as per what the player could wear.

Take for example the tiny event which is in game now when walking through the streets and tripping. It is accompanied with a vid showing a woman in jeans tripping in the streets. If I were to adjust that scene for a skirt, dress, sport outfit then suddenly I would need 3 more vids/pics to adjust that scene. BUT that scene also happens at night, so another 3 pics/vids.
I think with the above example in mind you'll understand that it is not possible to do a wardrobe check at the start of every event in game. Too much work, overkill, are there even vids/pics? etc etc.
Need to try and find a middle ground. So at the moment I am thinking of: Sets that can be saved. Set is worn day after day unless changed by a player or forced somehow through an event.
Changing of clothes is already partially in the game (Beach & Spa), but how to handle the following: You are at the park and decide to do Yoga. Force Lizzy to change somewhere first? Or just just write it in text that Lizzy is changing if she has the appropriate clothes?

The above shows a few things/hurdles to think about. Think with me please :D
BurningSun
I wasn't asking you to do that no the vids are fine, just my OCD acting up that's all (lol) as for the park she can change at home or the public toilet

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Also, there are some "events" that depend on her wearing a Skirt . . . . the "up-the-skirt-series" videos, that she runs from, and they are repeated a lot. It's hard to envision, a guy running a "camera-probe" up a girls pant leg, to video her panties, and her trying to run away.:oops::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Hmmmm . . . . . . Maybe, that's why, that girl is tripping, in that one video, where she's wearing slacks, that you mentioned, BurningSun ! :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Then there's, the "event-series", with the guy who's videoing her ass in the Park, I believe, in all those, "Lizzy" is wearing a
Skirt ! ( or maybe , there's one video of her in slacks?)

It would just help with the immersion, ( for some of us), with so many, of the scenes & events, where the PC is in Skirts and Dresses, if you have the choice, (for those of us who want to), to dress her in skirts & dresses.

Is it really, too much to ask ? (sad Kitten eyes looking at you BurningSun) . . . . . . Yes, I will stoop that low for this ! :ROFLMAO:

ChaosChild95 - "face-palm" . . . . really . . . . why ? (just curious, & a bit surprised)

Last edited:
May 24, 2020
Also, there are some "events" that depend on her wearing a Skirt . . . . the "up-the-skirt-series" videos, that she runs from, and they are repeated a lot. It's hard to envision, a guy running a "camera-probe" up a girls pant leg, to video her panties, and her trying to run away.:oops::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Hmmmm . . . . . . Maybe, that's why, that girl is tripping, in that one video, where she's wearing slacks, that you mentioned, BurningSun ! :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Then there's, the "event-series", with the guy who's videoing her ass in the Park, I believe, in all those, "Lizzy" is wearing a
Skirt ! ( or maybe , there's one video of her in slacks?)

It would just help with the immersion, ( for some of us), with so many, of the scenes & events, where the PC is in Skirts and Dresses, if you have the choice, (for those of us who want to), to dress her in skirts & dresses.

Is it really, too much to ask ? (sad Kitten eyes looking at you BurningSun) . . . . . . Yes, I will stoop that low for this ! :ROFLMAO:

ChaosChild95 - "face-palm" . . . . really . . . . why ? (just curious, & a bit surprised)
Sad Kitten eyes really everyone knows it Puppy dog eyes and it only works if your a girl

• Wow
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sad Kitten eyes really everyone knows it Puppy dog eyes and it only works if your a girl (gender shouldn't matter, that's prejudice)
Ummmmm . . yeah, we know, Dogs are a Girl's "best friend" :sneaky:, and it has nothing to do with, "Puppy-dog eyes" . . . . :p:ROFLMAO:
But, I happen to be a Cat person, (a lot of Guys are) ! Also, never did that before, but felt it was necessary,(and fun).

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
Can someone tell me how to keep the dignity low? I swear nothing I do lowers the character's dignity. Even if it says it does, its always over 90.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Can someone tell me how to keep the dignity low? I swear nothing I do lowers the character's dignity. Even if it says it does, its always over 90.
if i remember correctly, just drink beer in public ... but don't become a alcoholiac

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am new to the game. When it comes to doing favours to lower rent the first thing is kissing what stat do I need to increase to get more options? I been struggling with this game doing a Henry cleaning job play through we got a walkthrough anywhere?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I am new to the game. When it comes to doing favors to lower rent the first thing is kissing what stat do I need to increase to get more options? I been struggling with this game doing a Henry cleaning job play through we got a walk-through anywhere?
Well, as far as I know there isn't an "official/unofficial " Wiki thing, and if there is a "walk-through", the Best you can do, is use the "Search" Box, at top of page, right-side. That's what we all do. Join the crowd . :LOL:

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
when in the future when you revamped the city, please try to add Hobos in the game, especially when lizzy tries to go to a shortcut and a hobo jumps on her and jokinly ask for a BJ or even sum fuk, and lizzy can say no or surprised the hobo by kneeling down and bending over

Oh oh i forgot Hobos on parks, add a scene at night and have them being pervs when lizzy is doing topless yoga

i know you can do this Burning-san

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Someone out there please write a proper guide. I lost this twice woth 2 bad ends and didnt get as far as I wanted with the routes I was following. Money is always an issue when you cant go to the library at all and I can't play this for a third time and lose again

Garazas

Jun 13, 2019
Come on, this game is not so hard and community is very friendly and active, they can help you with everything. You do not need tutorial. Adding to that, when we can expect public 8.8.0+ version?

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes