FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
How do I work in the library? I've accepted the job, but can't find a way to actually work. If memory serves, there used to be a go to work button somewhere in the house, can't find it anymore. In the library itself I can't click work, and talking to Patricia only gives me the option to quit.

Edit: doh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Getting this error in the bedroom " Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined "

And still no red light district content? Wasn't it suppose to be added last September or something?

Last edited:

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Probably a silly question.

How do you adjust the time on the Alarm Clock?!! I bought it. I gave it a green checkmark in Diary. Character still waking up at 0900.

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
I got to the point of working as the sexy maid in version 8.7.5. I imported my save to 8.8.0 and now I can't work at Balans because I they won't let you work if your looks are below 40. Applying and touching up the makeup can't add more than 16, and my base looks is apparently 23.

May 26, 2019
Nice i really like this Game, the new Library Path sounds interesting.
I was hoping to get the Opportunity to work in the Redlight District, any plans when you are going to put this into the Game ?
Thanks

mknight692

Jul 23, 2017
I'm having issues seeing the pics. Downloaded and it's just an HTML link and all the pics are broken unable to find. Using Edge, also tried it with google chrome, firefox, ie. Any ideas?

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
I'm having issues seeing the pics. Downloaded and it's just an HTML link and all the pics are broken unable to find. Using Edge, also tried it with google chrome, firefox, ie. Any ideas?
Look at the links in the OP!? One says HTML and the other says DATA, you need both..

Reactions: BurningSun

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Is mad house event bugged?
'Your head is spinning and you feel terrible and a nice shower will surely help to regain your senses. So you stand up and walk over to the showers. Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected token ')'
After click showers, it went back to home showering screen. And Dairy shows that '-Mad invited me to his? hou mansion along the beach today. He wants me there next Saturday. Should I go? ' as last entry.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It's like meeting a new friend starting a new game again. This time my progress stopped pretty early - can't seem to make her go jogging in the ark? I got running shoes and gym clothing, what am I missing? Found nothing at the mall that seemed to be the missing thing, so for the very first time in all those years I am STUCK ON DAY FOUR! Oh, shit...

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
hmmm my old sugarcube "help" stuff does not seem to work now.
Is it just me, or has the shortcuts been removed?

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes