User312

Apr 19, 2018
BurningSun I belive I found a small linking error with the Gloryhole scenes...
The place for the videos after you accept to fuck is there, but the links are as follow:
Life%20Choices%20V0.8.8.0_al/AmsterdamGeneral/Sex/GH/CPW4.webm
instead of:
Life%20Choices%20V0.8.8.0_al/Amsterdam/General/Sex/GH/CPW4.webm
So there is a missing / which makes it not finde the relevant videos.. :(
these are when I do it in the Mall toilet GH, dont know if others are affected but yeah...
Ps just downloaded the relevant files (and updatet ingame) so I should be on the latest version

Edit:
got another similar "fail" with this link in the park while doing yoga naked:
Amsterdam/Preg/Park/PYogaN1.jpg
I am neither pregnant nor does the folder "preg" even exist in my folder structure.

Last edited:

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
Hi airapsI, Thanks for letting me know. I found the issue and believe I have fixed it. Keep your save game as the bug release fix should come soon (tomorrow I think).
Edit: TY for adding the save game btw. Made me find the issue instantly!
Another thing which comes to mind regarding the libary, if i recall correctly you got intelligence from studying certaint topics. But it looks like the studying doest do the trick after you reached smth around 40 Int. If i recall correctly this was the case for a topic like fashion, but it always worked for botany and library science. Thats not the case anymore the only way to further improve it now is the museum bustour.

Is this a bug aswell or is it a feature?

Cosicore

Jul 9, 2017
A big thanks BurningSun for making this!

I don't know if it was already mentioned but if you wanna click "ride a cock" or "fuckhole is yours" in the gloryhole menu at least for me there are no videos or pictures just text but it looks like they are missing.
Couldn't find anything about this here so I thought maybe it's a bug.

Keep up the great work!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Amazeroth, Please tell me at what level you are when it happens (library EXP). Also please let me know what path you are on? Are you camming for Zack, having ‘fun’ with Willem or neither one of those?
He is probably having the same problem that I am having. The library job starts at 8am, while sleeping wakes you automatically at 9am, so you are always too late to start the job. For people that haven't played before it may feel like you are at the job because you can still go to the library, and even speak to Patricia, but it doesn't register you as having worked. Therefore you will always be fired. Even buying an alarm clock at the mall, and switching it on via the diary, you still wake up at 9am.

The only way I can make the library job work is by staying up all night!

Edit: Actually, this may be a problem stemming from the buttons in the diary. I notice that the button to automatically apply makeup after a shower also doesn't work. So maybe none of the buttons work, so the alarm clock doesn't get switched on.

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
He is probably having the same problem that I am having. The library job starts at 8am, while sleeping wakes you automatically at 9am, so you are always too late to start the job. For people that haven't played before it may feel like you are at the job because you can still go to the library, and even speak to Patricia, but it doesn't register you as having worked. Therefore you will always be fired. Even buying an alarm clock at the mall, and switching it on via the diary, you still wake up at 9am.

You have to set the alarm clock in the bedroom to 7am.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Hi Content_Consumer, The hotel and taxi are not in the game yet, so I think you’ve cheated to get this?

Thanks all for your feedback/thoughts and bugreports!

BurnignSun
I don't think I did anything special to see it, was just drunk on the dance-floor in the club.
It does seem to only come up rarely.

hotel.png

ataxi.png

then when you click on "a taxi" is where it goes blank.

If this event isn't supposed to trigger then I'm not sure what I've done to make it happen.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Anyway to change the age of the mc?
Atlan, not without a cheat no sorry.
BurningSun I belive I found a small linking error with the Gloryhole scenes...
The place for the videos after you accept to fuck is there, but the links are as follow:
Life%20Choices%20V0.8.8.0_al/AmsterdamGeneral/Sex/GH/CPW4.webm
instead of:
Life%20Choices%20V0.8.8.0_al/Amsterdam/General/Sex/GH/CPW4.webm
So there is a missing / which makes it not finde the relevant videos.. :(
these are when I do it in the Mall toilet GH, dont know if others are affected but yeah...
Ps just downloaded the relevant files (and updatet ingame) so I should be on the latest version

Edit:
got another similar "fail" with this link in the park while doing yoga naked:
Amsterdam/Preg/Park/PYogaN1.jpg
I am neither pregnant nor does the folder "preg" even exist in my folder structure.
User312, Thanks for letting me know. I found the issues and fixed for the upcoming bug fix release.
Another thing which comes to mind regarding the libary, if i recall correctly you got intelligence from studying certaint topics. But it looks like the studying doest do the trick after you reached smth around 40 Int. If i recall correctly this was the case for a topic like fashion, but it always worked for botany and library science. Thats not the case anymore the only way to further improve it now is the museum bustour.

Is this a bug aswell or is it a feature?
airapsI, Uhmm I don't know. Lol.
Reading books can get you to 25, Each study will add another 5 (5 different studies) so generally you can get to 45 if you wanted to as 1 study you do when not yet on 25 Intel. A few events in town will add intel. Museums like you said do add 1 as well. I think it was always like this?

A big thanks BurningSun for making this!

I don't know if it was already mentioned but if you wanna click "ride a cock" or "fuckhole is yours" in the gloryhole menu at least for me there are no videos or pictures just text but it looks like they are missing.
Couldn't find anything about this here so I thought maybe it's a bug.

Keep up the great work!
Cosicore, Thanks for letting me know. Issues were found and fixed in the next udpate.
'Keep up the great work!' I intend too :D

The only way I can make the library job work is by staying up all night!

Edit: Actually, this may be a problem stemming from the buttons in the diary. I notice that the button to automatically apply makeup after a shower also doesn't work. So maybe none of the buttons work, so the alarm clock doesn't get switched on.

Where? There is nowhere to set the time. The diary switch just has three states - on, off, or working days.
Hey AlleyKat,
Are you 100% sure? All my buttons work. Do you actually have makeup in order for it to work?
Regarding the alarm, go to the bedroom and set your alarm there like Content_Consumer mentioned in his post. You can set it to any time of the day. I for example normally set it to 07:40 on workdays only when working at the library.

Hope that helps!
How do you get to the cocaine Addiction with Donnie photoshoot?
Cocaine addiction with Donny only can happen if you meet Donny at the beach or pool for the first time. So don't do the photo shop job, in stead, make sure to have 35 looks and 20 Fitness when prancing on the beach or at the pool and Donny will notice you.

I don't think I did anything special to see it, was just drunk on the dance-floor in the club.
It does seem to only come up rarely.

then when you click on "a taxi" is where it goes blank.

If this event isn't supposed to trigger then I'm not sure what I've done to make it happen.
Hi Content_Consumer, You are correct and I was wrong. The event is available, but shouldn't be as the hotel part is not finished yet. Thank you for taking the time to post the details here. I've disabled the event for the next bug fix update and hopefully I am able to finish it for the next content update.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Cosicore

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Atlan, not without a cheat no sorry.

User312, Thanks for letting me know. I found the issues and fixed for the upcoming bug fix release.

airapsI, Uhmm I don't know. Lol.
Reading books can get you to 25, Each study will add another 5 (5 different studies) so generally you can get to 45 if you wanted to as 1 study you do when not yet on 25 Intel. A few events in town will add intel. Museums like you said do add 1 as well. I think it was always like this?

Cosicore, Thanks for letting me know. Issues were found and fixed in the next udpate.
'Keep up the great work!' I intend too :D

Hey AlleyKat,
Are you 100% sure? All my buttons work. Do you actually have makeup in order for it to work?
Regarding the alarm, go to the bedroom and set your alarm there like Content_Consumer mentioned in his post. You can set it to any time of the day. I for example normally set it to 07:40 on workdays only when working at the library.

Hope that helps!

Cocaine addiction with Donny only can happen if you meet Donny at the beach or pool for the first time. So don't do the photo shop job, in stead, make sure to have 35 looks and 20 Fitness when prancing on the beach or at the pool and Donny will notice you.

Hi Content_Consumer, You are correct and I was wrong. The event is available, but shouldn't be as the hotel part is not finished yet. Thank you for taking the time to post the details here. I've disabled the event for the next bug fix update and hopefully I am able to finish it for the next content update.

Cheers
BurningSun
I did cheat, but when I sleep the age turns back

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Hi I have noticed two hings:
1. Even though I went to work to the flower shop on Saturday, next day the message"You didn't go to work..."came up. I went to the club in the evening, maybe that's why.

2.Randomly after visiting the club Cocaine addicition jumped to lvl4 even though never done cocaine.

Reactions: mspman

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I made an update for the current version v.0.8.8.
Included are the original cheats from International and also time cheat. (hour(s) and minute(s))
As International said, cheat at your own risk and don't report to the developer of this game or me, if you encounter any bugs or problems while using it. (save often)

[Cheat Mod for v.0.8.8] 5.16mb html file only
thanks

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Another thing I found is that after the two tryouts for Marko at the strip club, no matter what, when going to work it's always:
You've reached your dance quota for today.

So it's impossible to work there at the moment.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, i think i found a bug, im trying the Wilhem route and now im at the point where i need 35 study 25 looks 60 hygiene and also 40 intellect but the thing is that i go to work, and then at the next day i get this

You've skipped work at the library again! Patricia will now most likely have no choice but to fire you.

You've skipped work at the library again! Patricia will now most likely have no choice but to fire you

You've skipped work at the library again! Patricia will want to speak to you for sure next time you go to work

it keep happening and i end getting fired, but is stupid because i never skkiped a day, didnt arrived late either, i had no problem till this point when i get this all the time and i cant advance in the library route.

Also, it is very hard to reach 40 int when i didnt triggered the museum yet, in a previous gameplay i found it early but now i had founf all but the museum.

Reactions: nimrod69

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I did cheat, but when I sleep the age turns back
Atlan, Yeah you need to change a big chunk of code as when you sleep the days and years are always checked. Therefore a simple change of age will always be reverted.
Not very simple I'm afraid.
Hi I have noticed two hings:
1. Even though I went to work to the flower shop on Saturday, next day the message"You didn't go to work..."came up. I went to the club in the evening, maybe that's why.
2.Randomly after visiting the club Cocaine addicition jumped to lvl4 even though never done cocaine.
whatever23,
1) I'm hoping it is due to the same issue others reported. Are you on the good path? Meaning not interacting with Willem or Zack?
2) Found it and fixed it ty!
Yeah, the nude yoga pics point to a Preg/Park/file.webm hierarchy that doesn't exist. The file is there but the 'Preg' folder is not
Also, there is no way to advance if you try to do coke in the park.
exhibitionista666, Yeah the yoga is fixed for the next update.
The coke in the park is now fixed for the next version. Thank you for letting me know!
Another thing I found is that after the two tryouts for Marko at the strip club, no matter what, when going to work it's always:
You've reached your dance quota for today.

So it's impossible to work there at the moment.
whatever23, Working on this one. I'm not sure what changed as I did not touch it, but several people mentioned it. WIP at the moment!
Hi, i think i found a bug, im trying the Wilhem route and now im at the point where i need 35 study 25 looks 60 hygiene and also 40 intellect but the thing is that i go to work, and then at the next day i get this

You've skipped work at the library again! Patricia will now most likely have no choice but to fire you.

You've skipped work at the library again! Patricia will now most likely have no choice but to fire you

You've skipped work at the library again! Patricia will want to speak to you for sure next time you go to work

it keep happening and i end getting fired, but is stupid because i never skkiped a day, didnt arrived late either, i had no problem till this point when i get this all the time and i cant advance in the library route.

Also, it is very hard to reach 40 int when i didnt triggered the museum yet, in a previous gameplay i found it early but now i had founf all but the museum.
Juanjobar, Hmm the Willem route doesn't need 40 Intel. So I think you're on a different route. Do you get that message 3 times in one go?
Do you have a save-file you could send me?

Thanks
BurningSun

Reactions: exhibitionista666

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
@airapsI, Uhmm I don't know. Lol.
The last big update which i played was In the club, the one when the stripclub got added and such, and im pretty sure i could up intel up to 100 with studying and without books.

Oh and museums add 2 intel, not 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes