BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Okay, I finally found the reason why some of you keep experiencing the odd and irregular 'missed work' message. I thought it was a one off at first. Then I thought it had to do with the bug at around 70 Exp in the library job. Then people told me they experienced it during other jobs as well so I started searching and now I found the reason.

I'm working on a fix, but I don't think it will be finished today as the fix involves fixing several passages and then testing them all bah.
Basically it is due to some old passage I have kept meaning to get rid of but never have as it worked, but now it doesn't anymore and it is used by several other passages (a passage is an area where choices or text are displayed like the shower or the entrance area etc).

Just thought to inform you that I'm working on a solution. It may be still tonight, but I am doubting it.

Cheers
BurningSun

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
BUGs:

When you go party at the club (Friday evening) and do the coke event, you will receive a message that you missed job (library) at saturday, even though you didn't. I think the issue is, when you join that event, for an instant you can see that time switches to 11 o'clock, whereas i woke up at 7 on Saturday.

Somehow my fitness bonus on hotness is gone. I added a file.

When you are in the park and lie there naked and doing yoga the image is missing.

There is also a missing image (error code) when you walk through the city and get an event where you get +1 intelligence and +moral(?).

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
How you earn money in this game? I keep visiting flower shop for a lousy 35-40 euro 4 times a week, which gives me 140-160 week with 150-160 rent+ buying cosmetics once 12 days 50 euro, wtf ?) Studying botany in library seems useless, i got like 60 botany, and still earn 35 euro per shift :D lol, update, now henry raised rent to 185 euros, update, another raise to 225 , how long will he keep doing that ?))
Best way to earn money is to make good use of gloryholes. I started my last game by walking through the city (to get the money you find sometimes), waited until i found the club (week 3 or 4) to unlock the gloryholes and earned some money before starting a job or buy anything. When you do that, don't spend any money and save your cosmetics for 1st time club. For club you need pumps (shoes) and the dress. After unlocking the gloryhole at the club, it is also available at the mall, the pub and (randomly) the beach. Once you start to earn glory money, first thing to buy is the wellness gold membership (needed to get rid of cum addiction).
You can earn money as long as you are under level 4 addiction and your cum crazyness is under 75%.
When you have some savings, it is easy to chose whatever path you want to, but you probably have to get rid of your bad reputation before doing so (church, museum and denying "immoral" offerings).

Last edited:

padrei

Aug 20, 2019
After the coke event in the club I am unable to cure my addiction at the wellness center, saying I do not have enough money for it. I have tried when having 400 euros and 900.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I got some money together and it allowed me to cure the addiction for around 1000.
When you have membership it's free (or way cheaper?). I don't know if you have to have money on you anyway since i have several thousand.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
BUG?

I cannot dance at the strip club a second time. When i go there, it's always "You've already danced once for Marko today.", no matter on which day i go there. My skill is 52.

I also realized, when i work at the library and masturbate, i finish work between 6 and 7 pm instead of 2:30 pm. Isn't that a little long for some masturbating?

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BUGs:

When you go party at the club (Friday evening) and do the coke event, you will receive a message that you missed job (library) at saturday, even though you didn't. I think the issue is, when you join that event, for an instant you can see that time switches to 11 o'clock, whereas i woke up at 7 on Saturday.

Somehow my fitness bonus on hotness is gone. I added a file.

When you are in the park and lie there naked and doing yoga the image is missing.

There is also a missing image (error code) when you walk through the city and get an event where you get +1 intelligence and +moral(?).
BUG?

I cannot dance at the strip club a second time. When i go there, it's always "You've already danced once for Marko today.", no matter on which day i go there. My skill is 52.

I also realized, when i work at the library and masturbate, i finish work between 6 and 7 pm instead of 2:30 pm. Isn't that a little long for some masturbating?
Klausus,
Thank you for mentioning these bugs. As you can see from the new changelog in V0.8.8.1 I was able to squeeze in fixes for all of them.

I got some money together and it allowed me to cure the addiction for around 1000.
Hi padrei,
The costs to cure coke addiction lvl 1 is EUR 250. So if you're on lvl 4, it means 1k :O. I guess I need to adjust that ramp slightly in a future version haha.
The Last one yes but this img was before.
Hi Degeneracy,
AHA! So you're pants are not on fire! Pfew haha. That was during the BETA testing. When V0.8.8.0 was released it included all fixes of that temporary V0.8.8.1 version.
Btw, my next post is about V0.8.8.1 :D

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Klausus

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

Just a quick post to let you know that V0.8.8.1 is now available. Remember it is just the HTML file that got updated, so you only need to download that if you already have the V0.8.8.0 Data file downloaded.

Hopefully most, if not all bugs were fixed, including the nasty 'missed work' bug even if Lizzy did go to work the previous day. Also added some hints trying to let people know about the alarm.

Big thank you to all who helped squashing the bugs!

Have fun
BurningSun

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Hi all,

Just a quick post to let you know that V0.8.8.1 is now available. Remember it is just the HTML file that got updated, so you only need to download that if you already have the V0.8.8.0 Data file downloaded.

Hopefully most, if not all bugs were fixed, including the nasty 'missed work' bug even if Lizzy did go to work the previous day. Also added some hints trying to let people know about the alarm.

Have fun
BurningSun
Did bit testing, and I don't know if there is anything weird on my end, but I'm still getting this - So you stand up and walk over to the showers. Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected token ')'

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Did bit testing, and I don't know if there is anything weird on my end, but I'm still getting this - So you stand up and walk over to the showers. Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected token ')'
Hi HotPotLovers,

You are correct. :( I missed 2 instances of the extra ')' which causes the error. As it is at the end of the content with Madiba, I will not fix it untill the next main version, unless there are more bugs that really need squashing.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
BurningSun

Reactions: HotPotLovers

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Not sure what it is but in the Diary around the icons for makeup which have a green tick I have nail polish ticked off but it never gets used when I do my makeup is their a way to solely use nail polish?

Amazeroth

Apr 30, 2019
Hi all,

Have fun
BurningSun
Hi,

thx for the update. I think i found another bug in the library. Something is wrong with the "compunter skills" needed. I have 40 Int now, most skilled with computer training, but not a single point in "computer skills". How can i get them or is it a bug ?

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Bug in 8.8.1, when accepting a job in the Library, no matter which difficulty the goto work icon on sidebar doesn't pop up.

Amazeroth

Apr 30, 2019
Bug in 8.8.1, when accepting a job in the Library, no matter which difficulty the goto work icon on sidebar doesn't pop up.
you need to buy the alarm clock at the mall and setup alarm before 9am and activate alarm right in the menu. then it works.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Not sure what it is but in the Diary around the icons for makeup which have a green tick I have nail polish ticked off but it never gets used when I do my makeup is their a way to solely use nail polish?
BadmanBaxter,
Cross out the others :) then only nail polish will be used whenever you apply makeup, or shower, depending the setting of nail polish use.
Hi,

thx for the update. I think i found another bug in the library. Something is wrong with the "compunter skills" needed. I have 40 Int now, most skilled with computer training, but not a single point in "computer skills". How can i get them or is it a bug ?
Amazeroth,

Ugh... forgot to add the skilltracker to the stats. You will have them, but you can't see them. Will add them to the next major update, unless more bugs surface. This one and the one mentioned by HoPotLovers are not stopping the playthrough and thus not big enough for another bug fix... imo.

Thanks for mentioning it btw.

you need to buy the alarm clock at the mall and setup alarm before 9am and activate alarm right in the menu. then it works.
Correct. Patricia clearly mentioned work starts at 8. So if you expect a goto work button at 9 or later... na-uh :D
By the alarm at the mall.

Good luck
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes