Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
BUG

WHen you get the nightly rape scene with the guys drinking in the park, the usual options what the player can do show up twice.

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
Not sure if it was mentioned but you can't exit the Bianca event at the library(the one where she flashes her privates(I'm on v.0.8.8.1))

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Also in 8.1, going to the beach in the nude, walking around I thnk it was, ends in black screen. Any chance for a Emergency button?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Why do you even need an alarm clock? Can't you just use a cellphone for this if already acquired one? :WeSmart:
alkeera, Good point. I'll change this in the next major version.
How do you study stuff like housekeeping?
bruhmoment124, you can study this at the library. Find the library in the city center. If you can't visit it yet, make sure to buy the map at the local store.
BUG

WHen you get the nightly rape scene with the guys drinking in the park, the usual options what the player can do show up twice.
Klausus,
Found it and fixed it for the next mini update.
Not sure if it was mentioned but you can't exit the Bianca event at the library(the one where she flashes her privates(I'm on v.0.8.8.1))
Staboo,
Found it and fixed it for the next mini update.
Also in 8.1, going to the beach in the nude, walking around I thnk it was, ends in black screen. Any chance for a Emergency button?
Degeneracy, I need more info than that to kill that bug :)
No button as it will be abused and likely screw up stats etc and then I can't tell which report is real or not.

Cheers
BurningSun

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Found a pic not showing up, donny beach first time meet event, posed for him, and
'You watch him leave and somehow you feel all flushed and excited and you can't stop smiling!
You look at the card he gave you.

'Me, a model?' You think as you sit back down on your towel while still staring at his card. '
Pic missing I suppose?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
BUG

When i "take a line", make-up is applied instead. I added a save.

To make the bug happen, i first showered, then make-up, then take a line after working a few times.
It's possible to avoid the bug by taking the line first.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Is there a way on gamcore to cheat to get money. I went to the club in my most successful playthrough to date i bought a beverage and was somehow addicted to coke. It is now preventing me from working and the addiction is level 4 so I dont have the money to pay it off. If I was to take a line would that help me be able to work?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Is there a way on gamcore to cheat to get money. I went to the club in my most successful playthrough to date i bought a beverage and was somehow addicted to coke. It is now preventing me from working and the addiction is level 4 so I dont have the money to pay it off. If I was to take a line would that help me be able to work?
What work do you mean? I was addicted to several drugs including coke lvl 4 and it never prevented me from working.

If you need free coke, find the dealer in Bilmjer area (randomly discovered through walking there at addiction 4). Then you can give bj's outside your home to get coke (other option is the glass in the strip club).

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Found a pic not showing up, donny beach first time meet event, posed for him, and
'You watch him leave and somehow you feel all flushed and excited and you can't stop smiling!
You look at the card he gave you.

'Me, a model?' You think as you sit back down on your towel while still staring at his card. '
Pic missing I suppose?
Yeah I know about this one. Will be fixed in the next main version.
BUG

When i "take a line", make-up is applied instead. I added a save.

To make the bug happen, i first showered, then make-up, then take a line after working a few times.
It's possible to avoid the bug by taking the line first.
Klausus,
Found it and fixed it. Thank you.
BadmanBaxter,
If you are still getting cocaine addicted in the club, it means you are not using V0.8.8.1, but in stead are still using V0.8.8.0.

Please double-check your version and make sure you've pressed the update me button.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: HotPotLovers

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I don't know if it is intended like that, bit iam on the LIBRARY path and i wanted to do the good path.
Willhelm was surprised by Patricia and the police came (i skipped Zac completly). I worked some time (i had relation with Patricia around 80, same with library xp, intelligence 80, self defense 60+), then out of nothing Wilhelm dragged me into the basement. Is it intended like that?

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
I don't know if it is intended like that, bit iam on the LIBRARY path and i wanted to do the good path.
Willhelm was surprised by Patricia and the police came (i skipped Zac completly). I worked some time (i had relation with Patricia around 80, same with library xp, intelligence 80, self defense 60+), then out of nothing Wilhelm dragged me into the basement. Is it intended like that?
I dont know if its intended, but I had that exact same experience and it felt very out of the blue and didnt really make sense to me, considering the police was called on him once before :)

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I dont know if its intended, but I had that exact same experience and it felt very out of the blue and didnt really make sense to me, considering the police was called on him once before :)
Klausus & Bronson73,
Lol no that is definitely not intended. I found the reason and fixed it! Grr too many bugs :( Sorry about that.

Cheers
BurningSun

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I noticed something else, the number of "raped" is not counted towards the number of "fucked", which is kinda strange, since in my actual game i have raped more times than fucked, what makes no sense to me.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I noticed something else, the number of "raped" is not counted towards the number of "fucked", which is kinda strange, since in my actual game i have raped more times than fucked, what makes no sense to me.
Hi Klausus,
The first and the 2nd combined is the total number of times Lizzy had intercourse, willingly and unwillingly. So this is working as intended.

Reactions: Klausus

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Gamcore lists there version as this one and the reason I can't work is because my health gets to low
The fastest way to get health is by curing an addiction ot getting the health boost in the wellness center. Alternatively the sauna and the pool are ok. Eating groceries with upgrades at home helps a little, doing yoga in the park, suntan at the beach and many other options are available. The cheapest method is going to a toilet and pee over and over again.
In addition, a good amount of sleep in a good bed helps every day a little.

Reactions: BurningSun

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a way on gamcore to cheat to get money.
Not sure if gamcore is different than this one, or any version for that matter. The easiest way, without waiting for someone to mod a cheat(latest I seen is 8.8.0 cheat), and this works for any version or a multitude of titles is to save to disk and import it to then search ctrl+f and find the #. I usually search by number as many titles use differ names, some call it cash, others money. There are probably other ways to cheat. I find this the easiest and universal. Also works for rpg maker games and others on this site.

The fastest way to get health is by curing an addiction ot getting the health boost in the wellness center. Alternatively the sauna and the pool are ok. Eating groceries with upgrades at home helps a little, doing yoga in the park, suntan at the beach and many other options are available. The cheapest method is going to a toilet and pee over and over again.
In addition, a good amount of sleep in a good bed helps every day a little.
I find spamming water can quickly get you to 50ish health, and being able to spam click in the same location making it faster.

Biggest thing to do in this game is discover the Wellness Center asap, quickest way I found is on off days, travel by foot from one district to and from the north district.

I too would like to +1 the cellphone alarm, as going to a "friends" place for some "fun" will lead to being late for work. Cell phone as long its not lost will at least not block that content out.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes