BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I updated the "all" file with the latest html file .. keeping the update as mega since its a small file that can be easily downloaded .. is it okay?
Hi Alexander Krisnov,

Uhmm I think so :) So you mean that the main link now also includes the new HTML file? If so I am good with that :)
Did you fix the bug about naked yoga still no pics
yes I did. All pictures work for me in my tests I did 2 minutes ago. Are yours not working? :O

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Alexander Krisnov

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
The latter; men on guitar

So the harder the difficulty setting the more likely they will not be happy with the insult. On having a lugh setting, they are way more likely to let is slip after giving Lizzy a little scare.
I could be wrong, but i thought luck plays a role too.
If not for this rape event, a lot of the other ones (like the one in the shower) only trigger when you have a very low luck and for some a low fitness (under 50) and a low sef-defence skill.

Maybe someone knows if it is possible to trigger the event in the park with Bianca more than once or if there is more of it?

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Any way to base randoms solely on luck rather than difficulty setting? I hate not having the goto work option, but I do like more variety which would require having it on hard setting.

Amazeroth

Apr 30, 2019
Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know V0.8.8.15 is now available.
Added a new tracker for the computer skills, some more hints, killed some more bugs including the 'missed work' one (I hope!) and a few more bits and bobs.

Have fun
BurningSun
hi,
the "computer skill" thing is still buggy; Required 10 points in c.s., i have 23 and it doesnt count + message for skipping work is still there; fresh new game...

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Any way to base randoms solely on luck rather than difficulty setting? I hate not having the goto work option, but I do like more variety which would require having it on hard setting.
Degeneracy,
The event can happen on any setting. The chance for the bad outcome is lower the easier the setting. On normal and hard the chance it reasonably big though, so don't worry about it too much I'd say if you play on normal. Normal has the go to work button. It is the difficulty everything is mostly tested on.

hi,
the "computer skill" thing is still buggy; Required 10 points in c.s., i have 23 and it doesnt count + message for skipping work is still there; fresh new game...
Hi @ Amazeroth,

Can you give me a little bit more details please? What is buggy exactly?
Can you see the skill now in the stats menu or not?
When does the message of skipping work appear? Randomly? Any day? Only on day X? etc
The computer skill doesn't count for what exactly?
At what level is your library skill?

Thanks
BurningSun

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
Well, this game is good, but it needs more quests, sex, places, gifs, videos and adventures. The glory hole have some bugs need to be fixed.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
BUG

When you sunbath naked in the sauna to reduce dignity and go shower afterwards in the sauna shower, there is always dignity added.
I added a save.

EDIT: I discovered that this is maybe intentional? In my opinion it somewhat counters the usefulness of the sauna.

Last edited:

Adam Rich

Oct 26, 2017
I have been kicked out of photoshoot randomly as Donny says he found a new girl. My photoshop experience is 148. What did i do wrong?

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
I never discovered a bug at the glory hole, can you be more specific?
So, you need to lose your virginity and have lots of sexual experiences to activate the glory holy.
The bug exists the moment she fucks.
Life Choices is probably the best HTML game, but the bugs need to be fixed and have more quests, sex, places, gifs, videos and adventures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carloschacal2

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Still, no nude yoga pics are if the folder but don't show up in-game. I'm the debug mod could that be it.
Hi ChaosChild95,
Are you using the latest version? In my version on all settings, all pictures of the nude yoga work.
Well, this game is good, but it needs more quests, sex, places, gifs, videos and adventures. The glory hole have some bugs need to be fixed.
So, you need to lose your virginity and have lots of sexual experiences to activate the glory holy.
The bug exists the moment she fucks.
Life Choices is probably the best HTML game, but the bugs need to be fixed and have more quests, sex, places, gifs, videos and adventures.
Hi PirateLoko,
Great to hear you like the game!
No you only need access to the club and be drunk to unlock it.
If you want me to fix the bug, you really need to be more specific. What kind of bug, what happens, when does it happen exactly, does it happen all the time etc etc.

Thanks!
BUG

When you sunbath naked in the sauna to reduce dignity and go shower afterwards in the sauna shower, there is always dignity added.
I added a save.

EDIT: I discovered that this is maybe intentional? In my opinion it somewhat counters the usefulness of the sauna.
Klausus,
It should reduce it up to a certain level. So e.g. if Dignity is about 80, it will be reduced by 1 every time you use it. Otherwise no dignity change. I'll look into it & thanks for letting me know.
I have been kicked out of photoshoot randomly as Donny says he found a new girl. My photoshop experience is 148. What did i do wrong?
Adam Rich,
You did nothing wrong, apart from letting Lizzy become 'old' in Donny's eyes :)
It is simply the end of the 'career-path' when choosing the modelling job. Donny is a dick and thinks that Lizzy needs to be replaced with a new fresh cherry. Nothing you can do about it.
HTML 08.8.15 please only html download link. THANKS
xMxTxR, select the 2nd link on the main page :)

Cheers all
BurningSun

Reactions: Klausus

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Klausus,
It should reduce it up to a certain level. So e.g. if Dignity is about 80, it will be reduced by 1 every time you use it. Otherwise no dignity change. I'll look into it & thanks for letting me know.
You don't have to, it was my wrong thinking.
The issue was, i use the sauna to reduce dignity to 0 very often. But since you have to use the shower afterwards you always get 2 dignity (It's the same in all showers except at the beach and at home, where it depends on the encounter). Which means it's only worth it when you reduce way more dignity or you also want to increase health and/or liberty.

I found another bug though, i think. When you play on hard, you can increase the cosmetic skill more than once a day. I try not to since it is cheating, but in the normal difficulty it was possible once a day only if i remeber right.

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Someone knows where to find BIANCA?

I had 2 encounters so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have to, it was my wrong thinking.
The issue was, i use the sauna to reduce dignity to 0 very often. But since you have to use the shower afterwards you always get 2 dignity (It's the same in all showers except at the beach and at home, where it depends on the encounter). Which means it's only worth it when you reduce way more dignity or you also want to increase health and/or liberty.

I found another bug though, i think. When you play on hard, you can increase the cosmetic skill more than once a day. I try not to since it is cheating, but in the normal difficulty it was possible once a day only if i remeber right.
Hi Klausus,

There is an encounter with Bianca in the library (when not doing the Zack or Willem route it has a chance to trigger, but only if you already know her)
There is an ending where she is very 'helpful'. The ending is related to the loanshark. When not paying him on time in full it can trigger when luck is low enough.

Aha I see. I need to fix those set shower settings. Will do so for the next version if I don't forget.
Cosmetic skill can be increased as many times a day as you want. It increases when applying makeup only. So wash it off and re-apply.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Klausus

Amazeroth

Apr 30, 2019
Hi @ Amazeroth,

When does the message of skipping work appear? Randomly? Any day? Only on day X? etc

Thanks
BurningSun
[/QUOTE]
Hi,
i added a picture. Fresh new game, no update. i hope it helps.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi @ Amazeroth,

Thanks
BurningSun

Hi,
i added a picture. Fresh new game, no update. i hope it helps.
HI Amazeroth,

That picture helped a lot. Okay found the issue. There is a mismatch between the Intel needed and the message in yellow. The Intel needed is 45. So you are missing 4 Intel.
For the next update I've adjusted it to 40 Intel needed. So both the check and the message will say 40 in the next mayor update.

Thanks for letting me know
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes