Amazeroth

Apr 30, 2019
HI Amazeroth,

That picture helped a lot. Okay found the issue. There is a mismatch between the Intel needed and the message in yellow. The Intel needed is 45. So you are missing 4 Intel.
For the next update I've adjusted it to 40 Intel needed. So both the check and the message will say 40 in the next mayor update.

Thanks for letting me know
BurningSun
any chance to get those 4 points ? reading books, study and compunter science wont give them.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Maybe this is in one of the other 140 post pages (I checked 15 of them) but is there a way to decrease the "Self defense" stat? I want to see more scenes of her getting raped and I noticed that the stat does not go down, unlike the fitness stat. Also, is there any way to speed up certain job stats? I'm getting a little tired of grinding through library work and photo shoot work to get to the sexier scenes.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Maybe this is in one of the other 140 post pages (I checked 15 of them) but is there a way to decrease the "Self defense" stat? I want to see more scenes of her getting raped and I noticed that the stat does not go down, unlike the fitness stat. Also, is there any way to speed up certain job stats? I'm getting a little tired of grinding through library work and photo shoot work to get to the sexier scenes.
I don't know about the self-defense, i usually just don't increase it and stay at 0.

For most jobs you don't need a higher skill as about 30 i believe. Therefore you just can "rush" the skill you need and then don't care about it anymore.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Not played this in a while,

Can you become homeless if you don't pay rent?
Are there other way of making money other than the normal jobs?

Jokey

Sep 17, 2017
I found an issue with 8.8.1, I'll need to check if it's in 8.8.15 if you think it's fixed but if you are working for the flower shop and go to the club on Saturday evening after working and then go home with someone it says you missed work.

Nevermind appears to be fixed unless I had some special condition....

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019

Homeless: No, you will get a bad ending.
Jobs: Yes, you can get lucky by walking around in the city or at the beach and find up to 100 cash. In addition to that, there are various forms of prostitution, but the more "professional" ones have to be unlocked by working at a normal job.
You can also dance at the strip club, which can be unlocked in the club when having a good skill in dancing.
I don't know if that job in the dancing studio as dancing teacher is implemented yet, but i don't think so.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Taboo Lord,
At the moment it doesn't. But it shuld just like fitness, so I've added it for the next version.

Hi esoom,
You can't get homeless.
You can work at the pub in the summer months. Meet the owner on Wednesday if you're on time (as soon as it opens).
I see that you can no longer buy contraceptive pills. Also Suntan Lotions don't have a link/button to buy!
Do you have a save? In my game there is no issue, I can buy it without a problem.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

Adam Rich

Oct 26, 2017
I have a bug. I am currently on maid path. I have also joined strip cub. But i have been able to go work at the strip club only once. After that when i show up at strip club it says "Already worked for Marko". Am I doing something wrong? My pole dancing skill is 30.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I discovered a logic error.
At the photo studio path, when Rosie joins in for a 3some, it says indirectly anal, but there is no anal added in the stats.

In general about stats. It is incredible hard to keep luck low, even on very hard. Those events where you get luck, spam just too often in relation to others. In addition, doing stuff like drinking lots of alcohol adds luck too. The coke dealer helps a little, but since coke is capped at 200 and you have to consume it, you get luck again. Streetwork could help, but it is not easily available (and not on each path?) and in the end there is only a 1/3 chance you lose 1 luck.

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Do you have a save? In my game there is no issue, I can buy it without a problem.
Sorry, not Sunscreen but Tanning Lotion found in the Mall, Sun City. But no contraceptive pills anywhere!

Edit: Also when Mo takes Lizzy back to his place just before meeting Faoud, it show's a work missed warning when it shouldn't.

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I have a bug. I am currently on maid path. I have also joined strip cub. But i have been able to go work at the strip club only once. After that when i show up at strip club it says "Already worked for Marko". Am I doing something wrong? My pole dancing skill is 30.
Adam Rich,
Are you sure you are using the latest HTML file V0.8.8.15? It should be fixed in that version. If you are using that version, please send me save file.
I discovered a logic error.
At the photo studio path, when Rosie joins in for a 3some, it says indirectly anal, but there is no anal added in the stats.

In general about stats. It is incredible hard to keep luck low, even on very hard. Those events where you get luck, spam just too often in relation to others. In addition, doing stuff like drinking lots of alcohol adds luck too. The coke dealer helps a little, but since coke is capped at 200 and you have to consume it, you get luck again. Streetwork could help, but it is not easily available (and not on each path?) and in the end there is only a 1/3 chance you lose 1 luck.
Hi Klausus,
Where does it say indirectly about anal? The Donny, Rosie & Lizzy scenes are all about vaginal sex as far as I recall.
Try and lower luck at the mall; buy some lottery tickets.

Overall I will see if I can find some events where it is increased too much.
Sorry, not Sunscreen but Tanning Lotion found in the Mall, Sun City. But no contraceptive pills anywhere!

Edit: Also when Mo takes Lizzy back to his place just before meeting Faoud, it show's a work missed warning when it shouldn't.
taihen_addict, Ahaaaa thanks. Now I get it. I've removed it for the next version.
Darn forgot to remove one of the date checks resulting in work missed messages. It is fixed for the next version as well. Thank for letting me know.

BurningSun

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I miss being able to pay rent completely with sexual favors. Any chance that ever comes back? I feel like it's a big puzzle just trying to figure out how to get a discount

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
I miss being able to pay rent completely with sexual favors. Any chance that ever comes back? I feel like it's a big puzzle just trying to figure out how to get a discount
When you get the chance to speak with him, with low enough dignity(unsure about all what needs to happen stat wise) and upon talking to bibi, you either have 2 options to talk to her, if only 1 avail, your not "slutty" or open enough for that. If you get past that, but go to the entrance and he's never in, your not "slutty" enough or such. Never seen a full discount though for sex.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Hi Klausus,
Where does it say indirectly about anal? The Donny, Rosie & Lizzy scenes are all about vaginal sex as far as I recall.
Try and lower luck at the mall; buy some lottery tickets.
Lottery doesn't work, i already tried that. You luck has to be relative high in the first place (don't know the exat amount) to reduce luck.
In general, luck is nearly like moral. When you ignore it, it will raise (I ignore moral for most part of the game and iam nearly always between 80 and 100 %, except i prostitute Lizzie). Which means you actively have to do stuff to keep it low. But since there are more random events that increase luck and no real options to reduce it, only way is to constantly save/load. I even tried to get addicted and suffer for the daily loss, but as far as i discovered, the only option is being addicted to marihuana, which also gives a minus to fitness each day.

Anal: Maybe it was the foursome then? Sorry, i can't remember and don't have a save. But there was something written that all six of your holes (Lizzie's and Rosie's) have been penetrated and later when Lizzie leaves Donnie's place and she realizes she still has cum in her face, it also states that cum drip out of her slit and asshole. But no increase in anal.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Again I got an "End of Content" point on a job. This was with the Library one this time.

So I went to work as a maid this time (the last job I apparently can get). I worked there a couple of times, but then I couldn't work there any longer because my health is 60 and 65 is required for some strange reason. How do you quickly raise it? Other than expensive trips to the Health Club?

I'm playing the online version on the TFGames site, btw.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Again I got an "End of Content" point on a job. This was with the Library one this time.

So I went to work as a maid this time (the last job I apparently can get). I worked there a couple of times, but then I couldn't work there any longer because my health is 60 and 65 is required for some strange reason. How do you quickly raise it? Other than expensive trips to the Health Club?

I'm playing the online version on the TFGames site, btw.
Usually health is reduced by addiction withdrawal, or the char is on her period. So stay away from main drug sources or use a day pass to cure the addictions which is costly.

Quickest way to get it there, drink water/food, spam water till no longer gives you health, then food if need be. Exercise every day after work or so, jogging in the park helps if you don't have access to the gym yet.

In any playthrough, I always unlock the wellness center asap and save up 2000 cash before going on any wild ride.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
How do you trigger the beach event? I've already gotten the park one but I can't see to get the beach one to fire.
Propably low luck and dignity. I went to the nude beach and took a sunbath at sunday. I think it's like with Madiba, you just need some luck to have it happen (or you reload over and over again).

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes