BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
what will happen to Red light district path?
Hi 7layla,
The idea is:
1) Lizzy ends up behind a window. There should be multiple ways to get there of which one likely should be voluntary.
2) It will become it's own district. Like Amsterdam North and the Bijlmer area are now with places like Stripclub, window and more.
3) Few things to be added like maybe a coffee shop
4) some fun bad stuff and bad endings.
how do I trigger the stripper stuff?
munchy,
Get into the club, Be pretty (looks over 35) and then it is a matter of time until you get noticed by some girls. They will give you a card that will allow Lizzy to go to Raul. From there on, follow the stripper story.
Hi, the event at the beach where Lizzie goes to a guy house on Saturday and gets drugged and used has an error which causes it to loop back to Saturday morning again? Is there a way to solve this?
ningawater,

Thank you for letting me know. Like someone mentioned already, the bug will be fixed in the next version and you are indeed currently at the end of the content.
Is this game updated in a way that is meant to carry over save files? I've always started fresh on every route I've done. I never considered keeping one.
Hi Terakahn,
You can transfer your saves from one game to the next. In your old version press save, then scroll down and press save to disk. Then in the new version do the same but select load from disk and voila.
Be aware though that your save file should not be older than V0.8.3.0.
Hello BurningSun,

The you not went to work bug for the library still exists, but in another combination it seams.

It states that i don't have enough skill, but im allowed to work anyway but it doesn't get tracked that i was.

See spoiler, and autosave.

Cheers
Hi airapsI, Thank you for letting me know. I found the reason for this and it is now fixed for the next version.
it's a bug, he said that will be fixed in next version and it's currently end of this path, so just wait till next update.
Oh, there are 2 different path on this one I think, I got a pics shooting event on cleaning path, and a event which just like urs on modelling path, just saying.
HotPotLovers,
Only 1 path, but the video's and pictures may vary depending on how you met him (topless or not) and if you meet him while walking around or lying down.
does having 0 morale change anything
Reputation is gotten a little bit too easily , maybe make it harder to get? Or easier to get rid of
Hi bruhmoment124,
Zero Morale will
1) Lower your income from working drastically
2) Open up certain options during certain events (too many to list here)

Yeah rep is sometimes increased to easily. There are certain events that increase it from the start. This is fine, but these events should not endlessly give rep every time they are triggered. I am tracking these down and inserting a threshold for them like 'If Rep is lower than 35, add 1 rep. If it is higher, do nothing. Stuff like that. But it takes time to find them all lol.
Lowering isn't too hard.
First of all it will lower by itself over time. This is a slow progress, but still.
Second of all, like Klausus mentioned in the post below yours :)

Cheers
BurningSun

Dec 12, 2018
anyone else get the bug where the first time you go to the club, it gives you a black screen after you get a drink? never happened to me in previous versions. tried reloading and restarting game but still happens.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
anyone else get the bug where the first time you go to the club, it gives you a black screen after you get a drink? never happened to me in previous versions. tried reloading and restarting game but still happens.
Hi internetloving,

What drink are you getting? From the bar, or a random drink someone is offering you?

Thanks
BurningSun

netuttki

May 10, 2018
I found this weirdness:
Required: 5 Library Science
Actual Library Science: 32

The real issue is the Intellect which has to be at least 25, but that is not clear from this message.

1596568776749.png

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Zero Morale will
1) Lower your income from working drastically
The only thing I consistently cheat. If the agreed amount is 35 EUR then if the payment is less than 35 EUR then I simply add the difference as getting paid lest is just not realistic. Especially how morale is basically a stone dropping from a walk in the park by 5. And from other random events. And from the work itself.

(Lizzy is an EU citizen, legally can work in the Netherlands as such with no further paperwork required and she is protected by every relevant labour law. So no employer would pull this trick, it can be very.... expensive.)

Last edited:

netuttki

May 10, 2018
On the beach I went to the vendor (Hygiene 0) I had to walk away and ended up with:
Error: the passage "BTowel" does not exist

And that is the end of line as I'm not sure how to get out of there.

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
The only thing I consistently cheat.
You cheat with the morale stat? Its pretty much the only stat I cant keep down even if I try. Just sleeping with an upgraded bed=+7 morale, dancing in the club=+4 morale pretty much every time, taking a nap at the beach or at the pool +4 morale. I am trying to keep it down on the fashion route, but seems impossible. Maybe if I hadnt upgraded the bed, and stopped going to the club/beach/pool, but Lizzy have to do something to pass the time :p.

The only stat I cheat with is Intel. Because at some point even reading a book in your room stops giving intel, and you need higher intel than that for the later stages of the library path. Very easy to suddenly drop below the needed intel, and get fired.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I found this weirdness:
Required: 5 Library Science
Actual Library Science: 32

The real issue is the Intellect which has to be at least 25, but that is not clear from this message.
The only thing I consistently cheat. If the agreed amount is 35 EUR then if the payment is less than 35 EUR then I simply add the difference as getting paid lest is just not realistic. Especially how morale is basically a stone dropping from a walk in the park by 5. And from other random events. And from the work itself.

(Lizzy is an EU citizen, legally can work in the Netherlands as such with no further paperwork required and she is protected by every relevant labour law. So no employer would pull this trick, it can be very.... expensive.)
On the beach I went to the vendor (Hygiene 0) I had to walk away and ended up with:
Error: the passage "BTowel" does not exist

And that is the end of line as I'm not sure how to get out of there.
Hi whatever23,

Thank you for taking the time to post about these bugs.
-Found and fixed the Library one. It indeed is missing the message (25 Intel needed).
-EU perhaps, but without a working visa or a working permit or a passport or any combination of those she is illegal :)
-Found and fixed the beach issue. Forgot to update the links. Have done so now. You're best bet is to use the save at the start of the day (automatic one).

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

Quick message to give you a little sneakpeak of an upcoming change in V0.8.8.2. It is nothing too exciting, but I posted it on my Patreon 2 weeks ago or so and decided to share it here this time as well.
Please have a look at the attached picture and let me know your thoughts/ideas etc as per usual.

Cheers
BurningSun

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Hi all,

Quick message to give you a little sneakpeak of an upcoming change in V0.8.8.2. It is nothing too exciting, but I posted it on my Patreon 2 weeks ago or so and decided to share it here this time as well.
Please have a look at the attached picture and let me know your thoughts/ideas etc as per usual.

Cheers
BurningSun
That's a great idea! Not only does it allow different styles of play and fantasie on the MC, it also gives a lot of hints what t keep in mind. Of course it would be perfect, if you had the matching pics and gifs in the game.... (just kidding, let's not go for perfection).

Summin

Mar 8, 2018
Hi all,

Cheers
BurningSun
Looks pretty good to me. I like the idea of random starts. Incentive to play different ways.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
As a fan of mind control content will something like this be added to the game in one of the other cities like a therapist using hypnosis for example?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey all,

Quick follow up on my previous post.

First of all great to see some positive reactions!
Secondly, just to be clear, during the game itself there will not be any lasting effects like e.g. Henry telling Lizzy what a dumb country/fashion/spiritual girl she is or something like that. It is only for the start, to role-play a little, to have some different starting stats/money/boons etc.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts & ideas. Let me know if you are missing an option or think it needs balancing or whatever. The more input, the better.

Cheers
BurningSun

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Secondly, just to be clear, during the game itself there will not be any lasting effects like e.g. Henry telling Lizzy what a dumb country/fashion/spiritual girl she is or something like that. It is only for the start, to role-play a little, to have some different starting stats/money/boons etc.
Seems pretty fun for an intro! I imagine including lasting effects would take an incredible amount of work. How far do you plan on having the effects of the start be prevalent? Only for the intro or like a unique encounter for each type during the first week or so?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
there are some bugs with who it says you lost your virginity with , i lost my virignity with a guy at the club but it says i was raped which i wasnt
bruhmoment124, Do you remember more about the encounter? How did Lizzy meet the guy? Was she drunk? Did she get offered a drink?
As a fan of mind control content will something like this be added to the game in one of the other cities like a therapist using hypnosis for example?
Hi Féanorian,
There are no plans for this kind of content at the moment sorry.
Seems pretty fun for an intro! I imagine including lasting effects would take an incredible amount of work. How far do you plan on having the effects of the start be prevalent? Only for the intro or like a unique encounter for each type during the first week or so?
AriaZaia,
It is mainly to 'help' the beginning. If your Lizzy starts as a country girl, she has a botany bonus so if she were to join the flower shop, it will help her at the start because of the bonus. But that is it. No references will be made as that would indeed increase the work and coding dramatically for only a small additional change.
Maybe one unique encounter with Henry or something like that, but at the moment that is not planned. Any ideas? :)

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Papa Ernie

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
You could do some random encounters in say the park or the beach based on background but that is potentially a lot of work that not many players are going to see.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
You could do some random encounters in say the park or the beach based on background but that is potentially a lot of work that not many players are going to see.
urbanvoid, exactly that is the issue. Spend a lot of time to make a 'simple' one off event that a lot of players will never see. Is that worth it? I don't know. I guess it mainly depends on how fun is the event and how much work is it. It will be difficult to balance that tbh.

So for now this is just to 'help' Lizzy choose direction a little bit at the start of each new game and potentially give her a little kickstart into a certain direction.

Of course I am open to ideas, so if anyone has some let us know.

Cheers
BurningSun

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
urbanvoid, exactly that is the issue. Spend a lot of time to make a 'simple' one off event that a lot of players will never see. Is that worth it? I don't know. I guess it mainly depends on how fun is the event and how much work is it. It will be difficult to balance that tbh.

So for now this is just to 'help' Lizzy choose direction a little bit at the start of each new game and potentially give her a little kickstart into a certain direction.

Of course I am open to ideas, so if anyone has some let us know.

Cheers
BurningSun
Well, one idea would be to make these "perks" into traits that affect learning or earning.

The country girl may have the botany trait, which allows her to improve her botany skill when studying at double the normal rate.

A sport girl would improve her fitness at double the rate when working out at the gym.

A beautiful girl may have an easier time finding clients when turning to prostitution.

You could also use the traits to affect stat decay - beautiful girl may lost fitness faster, for example.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes