Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
Burningsun, I found another one heh, not sure if someone else reported but was trying to exploit on beach I keep buying from vendor different items till it happens ... check well probably is a missing ; on an if line :)

as soon I press walk away that error appears
1596947781928.png

1596947472221.png

There is something else you probably should fix, is an end loop I keep flirt with people on club but not drunk, normally it kick you out at 4 am from club but you can keep flirting, maybe you can add some force fuck, hit/rape when this happens. or maybe bouncer grab you to kick you out of club heh

1596949725353.png

BTW how many ends are, I cross with 9b now and reload back heh I saw many ends but not sure how many was

I found another way to jump Henry heh, I skip him over 3 weeks and when get back home he force me to pay 1 week and now this again.
1596951974413.png
But when I press "go to Henry" appears this :
1596952035936.png
The way I use to jump him was taking naps on park benches It should not let you keep taking naps at night or maybe you did to add some bad images on park benches at night ...

Last edited:

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
When I download all it says version 0.8.8.5 but the update only says 0.8.8.15. Is it just a typo or are these two different things.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
When I download all it says version 0.8.8.5 but the update only says 0.8.8.15. Is it just a typo or are these two different things.
Hi JennyWild,
Disregard that typo. I think that happened when they mirrored/combined my links and made a typo. Just download that file (it is the Data file which means all the pics/vids) AND download the HTML file from update. Use the HTML file from update to start the game.

Note: It is possible that the main file also has a HTML file in it. You can throw that file away. Hope that it is clear, if not check the Data file as there is an example of how everything should look like and a more detailed description. If that still doesn't help, let me know :)

Good luck
BurningSun

• Red Heart
Reactions: JennyWild

XXlinked

Dec 7, 2018
how to trigger biancae event , tried sleeping naked at the beach with low moral and intelligence and still nothing
and whenever I go to madiba it says end of content here !!!! though I'm using the latest update

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
how to trigger biancae event , tried sleeping naked at the beach with low moral and intelligence and still nothing
and whenever I go to madiba it says end of content here !!!! though I'm using the latest update
I think intelligence and moral don't matter. You need very low luck.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Hi whatever23,
-EU perhaps, but without a working visa or a working permit or a passport or any combination of those she is illegal :)
BurningSun
Given that she takes the boat and crosses the border legally she must have a passport, otherwise customs would turn her back - there is a border check as the UK is not part of Schengen. So she can work with no issues as no work permit/working visa is required.
So I always treat it as a legal employment as per real life laws :D And fix the money amount if the code does something silly.

It's not a huge issue and given the current situation, if we push the year after 2021 she can easily be illegal again :D

Reactions: BurningSun

da_way

May 7, 2017
I still am not able to trigger the landlord event or meet Bibi in the game. I have reached to the point in the maid quest where she starts having sex and have been paying rent consistently. What am I doing wrong?

jojo_biggums

Feb 2, 2020
I still am not able to trigger the landlord event or meet Bibi in the game. I have reached to the point in the maid quest where she starts having sex and have been paying rent consistently. What am I doing wrong?
You have to hang around the entrance area and visit Henry repeatedly.
Careful- the wrong choices in this quest chain will cause it to repeat or even lead to a game over.

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
How do you lower the luck stat all the way? (I know lottery tickets work until Luck 44, but not after that point).

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Playing on Linux I get a few random missing images here and there (lots in public toilets for instance) due to case mismatch in image file names. Linux is case-sensitive when it comes to filenames. I noticed that a few images here and there have uppercase extensions when lowercase is used in the HTML (i.e. the HTML requests Image.png but the file is actually called Image.PNG). It's no big deal and an Easy fix, but thought I'd let you know just in case :)

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
What are the plans for "wardrobe"?
Will new outfits be added with different characteristics or will they increase / decrease the probability of different events?
Will you need certain values of the heroine's characteristics to purchase?

At the initial choice of "type of girl", passives will be added that prevent some parameters of the heroine from dropping below a certain value?
If you add the ability to get passive? If a certain characteristic of the heroine is in a certain value for a long time, then the game offers to get a constant increase / decrease in this characteristic (you can agree, postpone the choice, refuse forever).
This will allow people to focus on the content they are interested in.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
What is the effect of STDs? Do different STDs have different effects or is there no difference?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Well, one idea would be to make these "perks" into traits that affect learning or earning.

The country girl may have the botany trait, which allows her to improve her botany skill when studying at double the normal rate.

A sport girl would improve her fitness at double the rate when working out at the gym.

A beautiful girl may have an easier time finding clients when turning to prostitution.

You could also use the traits to affect stat decay - beautiful girl may lost fitness faster, for example.
RenStimpy, These are nice ideas, but they do require me to adjust/add code throughout the whole game. That is an awful amount of work, which I will park to when Amsterdam is finished and polishing will kick in.

I'm currently more looking into maybe one or two events that refer to Lizzy as per her trait. That way it is confined to one area and way easier to code.

Burningsun, I found another one heh, not sure if someone else reported but was trying to exploit on beach I keep buying from vendor different items till it happens ... check well probably is a missing ; on an if line :)

as soon I press walk away that error appears

There is something else you probably should fix, is an end loop I keep flirt with people on club but not drunk, normally it kick you out at 4 am from club but you can keep flirting, maybe you can add some force fuck, hit/rape when this happens. or maybe bouncer grab you to kick you out of club heh

BTW how many ends are, I cross with 9b now and reload back heh I saw many ends but not sure how many was

I found another way to jump Henry heh, I skip him over 3 weeks and when get back home he force me to pay 1 week and now this again.

But when I press "go to Henry" appears this :

The way I use to jump him was taking naps on park benches It should not let you keep taking naps at night or maybe you did to add some bad images on park benches at night ...
Lechon, Thank you for posting this.
-I've found the beach vendor issue and it is now fixed in the next version.
-Endless flirting is now fixed as well.
-There are 11 endings in total now with a handful of those having more than 1 variety.
-Still able to jump him? Grrr I'll look into it!

XXlinked, The 1st Bianca event really is at the park. If you've met her there, then the Beach event is available. Bianca preys on the weak and dumb, so sleep naked, be dumb and have low Morale ( <50) and it will trigger eventually.
Playing on Linux I get a few random missing images here and there (lots in public toilets for instance) due to case mismatch in image file names. Linux is case-sensitive when it comes to filenames. I noticed that a few images here and there have uppercase extensions when lowercase is used in the HTML (i.e. the HTML requests Image.png but the file is actually called Image.PNG). It's no big deal and an Easy fix, but thought I'd let you know just in case :)
smirk, I officially fail at this one. I keep forgetting to fix this. I've made a big note now for the next version to fix this.
What are the plans for "wardrobe"?
Will new outfits be added with different characteristics or will they increase / decrease the probability of different events?
Will you need certain values of the heroine's characteristics to purchase?

At the initial choice of "type of girl", passives will be added that prevent some parameters of the heroine from dropping below a certain value?
If you add the ability to get passive? If a certain characteristic of the heroine is in a certain value for a long time, then the game offers to get a constant increase / decrease in this characteristic (you can agree, postpone the choice, refuse forever).
This will allow people to focus on the content they are interested in.
What is the effect of STDs? Do different STDs have different effects or is there no difference?
SBT01, Plans are to have clothes have some stats, perhaps change the chance of certain events, but not sure yet about that, certain clothing should only be purchasable with certain stats, certain places only visitable with certain clothes.
BUT at first I want to create the wardrobe and make it working and look and feel good. That is step 1. Wardrobe is planned for V0.8.8.3.

No passives will be added to avoid that no. The current set up is that the choice merely effects starting stats. The idea you mention is nice, but as I noted in a reply to RenStimpy above that may happen once Amsterdam is finished as it would involve too much work for too little additional fun.

All STD's do is have a negative effect on stats if left untreated. The only real difference between them is the amount of 'stat-loss'.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: RenStimpy

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BurningSun :

Just started a new game, (normal), of version 0.8.8.1.5 .

First thing I've noticed so far, when after taking a shower, there are NO Stats displayed as usual :oops: !

This is a "Bug", right ? :unsure:

(Hadn't read anything about removing the stats after a shower, in the "Change-Logs" )

EDIT #1: This may also be a "Bug" :

When in the Park, and you decide to, "Have a stroll through the park " , after the scene or event, and the stats are displayed, you don't always get the "link" to return to the "Park entrance", (when there is no other, blue-continue-link ) , as usual .

You only have the choices, as if you were already at, the Park entrance .

Last edited:

Mike 626

Jun 15, 2017
Love this game, played a while back.

Just curious if the latest update has added you getting a job while meeting Zack at the coffee shop after getting fired

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BurningSun:
(version 0.8.8.15)

1 - Lizzy is still getting offered, the flyer for the "shady looking club" , even though she has discovered it, and has already been there.

2 - In your "Hints" section: the Razor, is shown as a (+3 Looks) . . . . While in-game, it is shown as (+3 BaseLooks) .
Which is correct ?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BurningSun :

" caballucci said:

How do you trigger the beach party event? Been to the a beach a lot and can't do it "

Lie down on the beach and at some point (Time must be between 11:00 & 17:00) you should get a bracelet from some girls. This can trigger any day with any stats.
The Highlighted text is False :oops: . Any stats implies there are no requirements/restrictions .

There ARE minimums, applied to some stats, that must be met, to proceed to the Beach Party !

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes