Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BurningSun: (and anyone else interested)

Well, . . . My "Lizzy" finally got to the Beach Party, (after, hopefully, making sure, the stats would be acceptable ).
Once there, she did a little drinking, dancing, etc.

To my Surprise, she was approached by an attractive Tawny-blonde babe, who turned out to be the, elusive "Summer" ! :giggle:

There was some nice, girl-with-girl, dancing, groping, & kissing ! :giggle:

After-which, she took the MC's phone, and added her (Summer's) Phone number, and said to "Call her . . Soon" !

Unfortunately, it was all a "dream" :cry: . (or maybe a Hoax/mean trick perpetrated by the Dev ? :cautious: )

As the evidence of the encounter was missing ! ( The evidence = Summer's Phone #, and her thumbnail portrait, where the other contacts are shown).

I understand, even if there is, no other of Summer's content, in the game yet, (though, I thought BS had stated/implied there was more content added recently ? :oops:), it'd still be nice to actually See the Phone # and Portrait in "Lizzy's" Phone, even if you can't actually "Call" her yet ! ( well, that my opinion anyway).

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm getting black screen when I try to work in library after choosing to work legaly there.
Trololol85, What do you mean with 'after choosing to work legaly there'? Can you give me some more info regarding the black screen? Thank you.
how do you get up for 8 to do the library job?
shadowrunn3r13, buy an alarm at the mall and then set the alarm (in the bedroom).
Love this game, played a while back.

Just curious if the latest update has added you getting a job while meeting Zack at the coffee shop after getting fired
Mike 626, not yet no sorry. There is 1 event after you meet him at the coffee shop now, but then it stops.
BurningSun :

Just started a new game, (normal), of version 0.8.8.1.5 .

First thing I've noticed so far, when after taking a shower, there are NO Stats displayed as usual :oops: !

This is a "Bug", right ? :unsure:

(Hadn't read anything about removing the stats after a shower, in the "Change-Logs" )

EDIT #1: This may also be a "Bug" :

When in the Park, and you decide to, "Have a stroll through the park " , after the scene or event, and the stats are displayed, you don't always get the "link" to return to the "Park entrance", (when there is no other, blue-continue-link ) , as usual .

You only have the choices, as if you were already at, the Park entrance .
Highland_Hunter, Yes the stats missing in the shower is a bug. It will be fixed in the next version
A stroll in the park should always give you all option as if you were at the entrance of the park.
BurningSun:
(version 0.8.8.15)

1 - Lizzy is still getting offered, the flyer for the "shady looking club" , even though she has discovered it, and has already been there.

2 - In your "Hints" section: the Razor, is shown as a (+3 Looks) . . . . While in-game, it is shown as (+3 BaseLooks) .
Which is correct ?
Hey Highland_Hunter,
1) Correct if you already know the club and the flyer event triggers, Lizzy gets a flyer to some shady looking club and throws is away.
2) The latter. I will adjust the hints section. Thanks!
BurningSun :

" caballucci said:

How do you trigger the beach party event? Been to the a beach a lot and can't do it "

The Highlighted text is False :oops: . Any stats implies there are no requirements/restrictions .

There ARE minimums, applied to some stats, that must be met, to proceed to the Beach Party !
Hey Highland_Hunter, they are not false. There is no stat requirement to get the party-invite event nor for actually going to the party. The only check that is done is if Lizzy is clean enough and has enough energy. Or maybe that is what you mean? True they are stats I suppose :)
BurningSun: (and anyone else interested)

Well, . . . My "Lizzy" finally got to the Beach Party, (after, hopefully, making sure, the stats would be acceptable ).
Once there, she did a little drinking, dancing, etc.

To my Surprise, she was approached by an attractive Tawny-blonde babe, who turned out to be the, elusive "Summer" ! :giggle:

There was some nice, girl-with-girl, dancing, groping, & kissing ! :giggle:

After-which, she took the MC's phone, and added her (Summer's) Phone number, and said to "Call her . . Soon" !

Unfortunately, it was all a "dream" :cry: . (or maybe a Hoax/mean trick perpetrated by the Dev ? :cautious: )

As the evidence of the encounter was missing ! ( The evidence = Summer's Phone #, and her thumbnail portrait, where the other contacts are shown).

I understand, even if there is, no other of Summer's content, in the game yet, (though, I thought BS had stated/implied there was more content added recently ? :oops:), it'd still be nice to actually See the Phone # and Portrait in "Lizzy's" Phone, even if you can't actually "Call" her yet ! ( well, that my opinion anyway).
Ah, I forgot to add her to the charlist. OOps. Images are there, the code isn't duh... Okay silly mistake and fixed for the next version.... BUT you cannot call her yet as phone is not working.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BurningSun:

A couple/few things :

1 - Can you still meet Bibi on the Beach, (her offering to apply Sunscreen lotion), after you've spoken to her back at the Hotel ?
( for the Henry Sex for Rent Path )

Hotel = the "rooms" where they live? Sorry, this just throws me, I'm a "country_boy", we live in houses, not Hotels, (Apartment Buildings, are a different matter), thus I'm not used to the idea of people "living" in Hotel rooms, as opposed to just renting them short-term, etc. :confused:. ( Guess that's a 'city/other country' thing, I suppose) LOL :LOL:

2 - BTW - I'm getting more and more frustrated, as I play each New game,( 1 or 2 per up-date), and STILL, not getting/finding/discovering the trigger(s), to the "Street_Rape" event .
Is it still active ? I've seen the Images/videos, in the folders, but nothing I've tried, has worked, and I've done various combinations of stats levels !
Even though, it's considered a "bad" event, and HARD mode, is supposed to have a "Higher" chance for those events to happen, it still eludes us . :oops::mad::(

Unfortunately, unlike some others have done, I'm not "tech-savvy" enough, to open the game files, to ferret through the code, to find what triggers, the sort-for event(s). (Plus, I'd have NO Clue, Where in all that Code, to even look ! o_O)

Just seems a bit, unbalanced & impossible to get, with RNG, also being a factor, besides , needing to meet certain specific stat levels .

3 - The Crunch Fitness & Health Club - Seems that should be more aimed at later-game. Most of our MC's, can't access it's use in the first 2 weeks, or more, easily . The costs to enter & use the facilities, is out of balance, for what our MC's can afford early game, (unless you use some form of Money-cheat :oops:). It always seems to be "found" with-in the first couple of weeks, before the MC has any real cash flow/extra money, to be spending on something so costly.

I'd much rather have a better chance of finding the Dance School early on, it's much more useful & affordable early game, then the Fitness Center. (and before The Club, is available, which is also costly, but more useful then the Fitness Center early on)
Maybe switch the "chance-to-find ratio", between the two, giving a better chance to find & access the Dance Studio, early on, instead of finding the Fitness Center.
That's my request .

Last edited:

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
@Trololol85, What do you mean with 'after choosing to work legaly there'? Can you give me some more info regarding the black screen? Thank you.
When Patricia offers you either become an official worker at the library or leave after working few weeks. Of course I chose to stay and she tells me to come back after few weeks and when I do I get black screen.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
How do you lower the luck stat all the way? (I know lottery tickets work until Luck 44, but not after that point).
That's a problem i alredy brought to discussion. At the moment you have to, more or less, save and reload a lot. There are just too many events that gives you a lot of luck and not so many that reduce luck. No matter what you do, a nap in the park, walking around, driving bus, watching tv, using cocaine, drinking at the club, and so on and so on. When you have unlocked prostitution that helps a little, same with the cocaine dealer. But there is no good way to keep it low, except reload when you were "unlucky" and got luck.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Hi, i have a general idea for the game, not sure if it would be to complex to implement it and it depends how you aranged stuff in the code.

Depending on the player style, decisions the player is doing over and over again will be counted (like hidden skills). Either for (some) each single event or maybe for "packsackes" of events that are thematically close. For example, whenver the player does something that has to do with lesbian sex, the counter for lesbian sex is increased and while playing the game, those events are more likely to be seen. It would also be possible to add a negative counter for events the player avoids and those would be encountered less often.
This would give the player the possibility to follow special fetishes, depending on his taste. There could be several groups, like exhibition, (public) prostitution, gangbang, rape, lesbian, and so on.
I know, it depends on how you organized things in the code how hard it would be to do something like this. But i think it would be nice to deal with the frustation of getting events a lot you don't like and getting events you like not that often.

Another idea would be, if it will be possible to wear (or own) special outfits, that those outfits can increase or decrease special stats. Maybe if you can own just one at a time, that every night for example dignity is deacreased for a fixed amount (slutty clothing), or your dignity is increaded (formal clothing). In this way you could influence a single stat at a time you want to boost or decrease.

EDIT: Another idea. Hide the numbers for the skills needed for workplace and give them names like, beginner, good, masterfull or something like that. When you work at a job, then they could tell you, you have to become ... to keep your job.

Last edited:

prime-time

Jan 2, 2019
chrissi75 ich schätze mal dieselbe Antwort wie im April auf deine Frage. Wohl eher nächstes Jahr, da wir (hoffentlich) noch mit einer 0.8.9, 0.9 und 0.10 beglückt werden.

/eng
Q: When will we be able to play Paris or Berlin?
A: same answer as in April, maybe next year, as we will hopefully get a 0.8.9, 0.9 and 0.10.

But until then, we are Amsterdamned (1988). ;)

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
3 - It would be annoying for a lot of players
I think it is more annoying at it is at the moment. Because you never know if you have to increase a stat needed for a job further or if it's enough. Because even if it's high enough, the game tells you to increase it anyway. Therefore there is no clue in the game. And then you will get fired because you cannot increase it fast enough when you go to work and realize your skill is not high enough.
I realized this in my current game. I have all job skills on 30, because that is what you need for all jobs but got fired from the maid job, because there you need more. Cleaning seems to be tough ^^
This would easily solve it.

Last edited:

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
I think it is more annoying at it is at the moment. Because you never know if you have to increase a stat needed for a job further or if it's enough. Because even if it's high enough, the game tells you to increase it anyway. Therefore there is no clue in the game. And then you will get fired because you cannot increase it fast enough when you go to work and realize your skill is not high enough.
I realized this in my current game. I have all job skills on 30, because that is what you need for all jobs but got fired from the maid job, because there you need more. Cleaning seems to be tough ^^
This would easily solve it.
Well if you was fired from a job that means you never read when your boss tell you to study more because will be great change on company soon ... heh not exactly words but kind of, each boss told you what you need next, some days of works, normally a week early of any change they start suggesting you to keep study. Probably you get fired without notice it just for keep rushing job day and not reading the last words that boss told you at the end...

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
Am I suppose to get a cocaine event where you pull out a bag of it somewhere and snort it in the park bathroom even though I've never seen it before?

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough playing through the maid story. Ending up in a cage... anyhoosie. Starting off at 48 on the list.

pinkycat

Feb 13, 2020
how do i get the gloryhole? went to the club toilet with low dignity but can't see anything. how low does it need to be?

pinkycat

Feb 13, 2020
right i got it at 100% drunk lol seems a bit high

and now when i try and whore i always let them do it for free how do i get money again lol

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
right i got it at 100% drunk lol seems a bit high

and now when i try and whore i always let them do it for free how do i get money again lol
If your refering to the "cum craze" after hitting level 5, as for getting money again, only thing you can do , is go to the Health Center and get cured, and start the process again (?) . (it is an "addiction" after-all, earning money is not the goal :oops: )
I don't know how that all goes , never got that far myself. (nor have any of my play-throughs ever got her to "self-prostitution" )

D

Deleted member 2735277

hy. i bought the map, i can't buy other, it says it is in your inventory but is not there. Can you get bugged like this?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BurningSun: Latest version :

Bug:

GloryHole, at the Mall, 3rd floor, Cum Craze, Lvl. 2
She advertises sucking cock for a few Euros, but after deed is done, No Euros are given !
Text states she "grabs the money off the floor" !
Same happens if she "rides" the cock also.

Also, money amount on left side bar, doesn't change either, so that indicates, nothing was given. (as it isn't just an error in the main window.)

I didn't think Euros stopped being earned, till/at around Lvl. 5 ?!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes