MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Hey gusy, please help me.

If i want to apply for a new job, either photo or libary, they dicline me saying that I am drunk.
But I am not...

1600127914864.png

Nov 28, 2019
Really need help from finding Raul, I made a save right when I entered the club and have repeated it, dancing more than 200 times, still haven't seen him. My looks were 45 initially when I start dancing, and it never goes below 35 before I get tired. I sometimes get a scene with a pole dancer that raises my morale, does that have anything to do with it?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Well I have still only played through it the once, I will likely play again at some point, probably closer to finished. In my opinion though the main negative is the game is a little too grindy. Now I'm not the type who will play a game over and over until I see all the content it has to offer. I do like to see a variety of content though, which this does have. But for me the story beats were too few and far between and it just felt like I was going through the daily grind doing nothing but managing numbers until I got the next page of story. Then back to the grind.

And I totally get that some people like that, I personally do like some management systems in games like Life Choices, it's simply this particular game feels like a lot of bone and not a lot of meat if you know what I mean.

And starting out at 48 out of 74 isn't exactly what I would call bad. Most of what I would call bad games or games without much to them are now in the 70s and high 60s. And the list is mostly geared towards my tastes and while the story of LC does fit those tastes well the grind and management of it out weighs that for me quite a bit. If I were to try and give a good comparison I would say something like Perverted Education is more my style. The money management is there, the looks management is there, you have chores and tasks to do almost every day, but those all feel like a part of the story. Rather than just shower, makeup, go to work, manage numbers, go to sleep, repeat.
Hi LaraWolfe,
Thank you for your explanation. There is definitely some truth in what you are saying. Certain elements are not implemented yet, like the phone, boyfriends/hookups, and some other equally important things. I believe especially whne finally I get the phone properly implemented and Lizzy getting calls from employers to do stuff, friends to go to places and lovers to meet them, The game will suddenly feel a lot less grindy as those kind of events will break up the routine by a lot.

So I guess until that time; Have fun with all the other games on this site and I'm sure at some point we'll speak again :)
BurningSun, so when will be the next update :D I want to keep glitching everything that you add new heheh :devilish: :devilish:;)
Hi Lechon, I'm working hard to get it finished before the end of this month, but as always, that is no promise.
BurningSun:
Concerning Ver.0.8.8.15;

BuG : When there is an event/encounter, where stats are supposed to change, by a negative/positive amount, Luck isn't being altered by negative amounts, even though the event states/displays, it should be altered by a negative amount !

This is why we are having so much trouble getting Luck stat lowered, it refuses to comply to the negative amount being applied to it ! o_O

I saw this when, the event where there's a guy, runs up to the "character", and pulls down their skirt, (and sometimes Panties, too ), and runs off again. That event displays a -1 to Luck, but the 'stat' doesn't change . :oops:

Look into this Please, unless some one has already alerted you about it . Thanks !
Hi Highland_Hunter, Hmm sounds odd. It could be that your luck was already relatively low. The lower it gets, the harder it gets to lower it even further. This also works the other way around; The higher it is, the harder etc.
This happens with a few stats and is done in order to make it harder to reach extremes like 100 and 0 and make it easier to steer away from those extremes when needed/desired.

I'll doublecheck some of the events though to be sure.
Is there any actual pregnancy implemented in the game yet? Also what is there to do in the club aside from gloryhole and flirting?
Do I have to dance many times at the club for that? Do I need to be drunk or something?
The dancing stuff seems quite grindy. I still haven't managed to unlock the stripclub despite going to the club on every opportunity and dancing the entire night for like 5 weeks... Also do I meet Madiba just by sleeping on the beach? Any conditions? (topless/nude)
OK thank you. Another question I have is does the phone actually do anything? I have contacts of all those people like James and the model I work with but I can never seem to call them. Also, from the changelog it seems I can meet some people on the beach? I've joined a beach party before but haven't done anything but dance.
Really need help from finding Raul, I made a save right when I entered the club and have repeated it, dancing more than 200 times, still haven't seen him. My looks were 45 initially when I start dancing, and it never goes below 35 before I get tired. I sometimes get a scene with a pole dancer that raises my morale, does that have anything to do with it?
Hello justforlustdoll, pregnancy is not in the game yet. Stuff to do/discover in the club:
1) Find Raul the club-owner (Make sure Looks are 35+ while walking around/dancing in the club - it is a random event. There are several random events, like meeting the couple with coke, a guy offering you a drink, a girl dancing on a pole and a few more. Every time you get one of those, you lucked out :( Keep trying, but if by tomorrow you still haven't unlocked it, send me a save file and I'll check if anything somehow is wrong, or if you perhaps already unlocked it or whatever :))
2) Find the gloryhole in the toilets (Be very drunk or have very low dignity)
3) Flirt with people and get taken home for the night (be drunk, or have a high Liberal or low dignity)
4) Many, many events and most of these events can have different outcomes depending on Lizzy being drunk or not.

Regarding the beach and Madiba; Sleeping and or walking around on Saturday only.
The phone is only used for quitting your job at the moment.
You could meet Summer on the beach or Bibi or Madiba, depending on what day it is and where you are.
Have fun & good luck
1 i love your game and cant wait for the next update 2 i have tried looking but i can not seam to find the sorce of Biancas one sean in the park called parkgforced do you happen to know were the original is or at least its name.
Hey sebbunny, Great to hear you like the game! I wish I knew the source as I may be able to use more of it. Sorry for not being able to help you more.
Hey gusy, please help me.

If i want to apply for a new job, either photo or libary, they dicline me saying that I am drunk.
But I am not...
Hey DeepInvader001, like others already mentioned, your Lizzy is an alcoholic. get rid of the addiction in the Health club/Spa and then you will be able to get the job.

Good luck!

Cheers all
BurningSun

Reactions: Back
Nov 28, 2019
Thanks a lot, I did manage to find Raul in the end. With Faoud must I get the flowershop job? My reputation is too high to get any job so idk how I can progress.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hi @Highland_Hunter, Hmm sounds odd. *1-It could be that your luck was already relatively low. The lower it gets, the harder it gets to lower it even further. This also works the other way around; The higher it is, the harder etc.
*2-This happens with a few stats and is done in order to make it harder to reach extremes like 100 and 0 and make it easier to steer away from those extremes when needed/desired.

I'll doublecheck some of the events though to be sure.

*1- No, It was relatively high,(high 70's to 80's range), at the time .
I was in the process of trying to get it below, "50-ish, though not to Zero(0)" . . . (without using a cheat-sheet, but, by scum-saving instead), by which I found, that the stat, wasn't displaying the changes correctly. :oops:

*2- Yeah, so that, . . . along with the number, of stats needed at a specific "quantity-requirement" to trigger certain events, and an added, "RNG" chance (to further tip the balance), even after meeting those "stat-requirements", makes getting some events, nearly, or, even impossible, to trigger . . . . (very:()

Reactions: Dixon Butz

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Hey guys, and in particular the awsome BurningSun

I am also having huge problems finding Raul. Please help me. Looks are way above 35 and I do dance my ass of but i cant find him.

/edit... Of course... just after I wrote this msg, I found Raul in the club... Guess its just heavy RNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks a lot, I did manage to find Raul in the end. With Faoud must I get the flowershop job? My reputation is too high to get any job so idk how I can progress.
Hey justforlustdoll,
At the moment Faoud can only be unlocked by playing through the flower shop 'scenario'.
Lower your rep by going to the church on Sunday. It will also deteriorate over time, but that is a slow process.
*1- No, It was relatively high,(high 70's to 80's range), at the time .
I was in the process of trying to get it below, "50-ish, though not to Zero(0)" . . . (without using a cheat-sheet, but, by scum-saving instead), by which I found, that the stat, wasn't displaying the changes correctly. :oops:

*2- Yeah, so that, . . . along with the number, of stats needed at a specific "quantity-requirement" to trigger certain events, and an added, "RNG" chance (to further tip the balance), even after meeting those "stat-requirements", makes getting some events, nearly, or, even impossible, to trigger . . . . (very:()
Highland_Hunter,
1) Hmm okay, strange. Will do some tests to see if I can recreate this and let you know.
2) Some events are supposed to be very hard to unlock. Having said that, let me know which ones you refer to and I will look into them to see if indeed they are too hard to get.
Hey guys, and in particular the awsome BurningSun

I am also having huge problems finding Raul. Please help me. Looks are way above 35 and I do dance my ass of but i cant find him.

/edit... Of course... just after I wrote this msg, I found Raul in the club... Guess its just heavy RNG
DeepInvader001,
Murphy's law I guess haha. Good to see you got it unlocked in the end.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
D

Deleted member 1405653

Hello, here is a list of picture that are not being displayed on my system because of format being .JPG instead of .jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same goes for .PNG instead of .png

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
hey burning...can you get gangbanged while whoring?..if not u should add that eventually if u can love the game btw

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
... maybe some saves inbetween might help?
maybe. id better download saves. but cannot spot.
k i temepered with that money amount ...so will not be raped and pimped by truck driver! ...

looks like i did something wrong... 90 days - no action excluidng f/f fingering ... i almost got into revealing photosessions...but got fired caz i had no option to agree to what other girl did o_o

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2017
Hey!
Am I the only one who can't manage to find the Health Center? I found the flyer in the entrance, but that's it. I remember going there in previous versions, but seems impossible now. Any advices?

DerekTheDestroyer

Nov 24, 2019
Played this game earlier this year, is it still so fucking grindy? It took forever to progress in your job while repeating the same scenes over and over and over and over again. It completely kills my desire to replay since I don't want to spend hours to get to the harder scenes and don't get me started on having to switch jobs because you accidentally missed work twice in 3 months of in-game time and got fired.

praparanis

May 18, 2017
Hey!
Am I the only one who can't manage to find the Health Center? I found the flyer in the entrance, but that's it. I remember going there in previous versions, but seems impossible now. Any advices?
I think it was reset in an update, so you might have to find it again. It's in the northern district, you can discover it randomly by going there.

International

Dec 9, 2019
It really is. Like it is super grindy and getting some scenes takes some real dedication but its still fun. Strange feelings but hey, if it works it works. Just can't be expected to replay too often.
Yeah, the grind problem is that there's multiple paths, and updates add more. So if you want to see the sparse content, you have to do all that shitty grinding over and over. If the game asks for 4 hours to see the content, ok. But each job asking for 2-4 hours of filler before seeing anything new is complete bullshit.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes