BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Henry seems to be stuck at "Back soon" for a very long time after I learned Bibi's secret. Is it a bug, or one of my stats is preventing the progression? I'm playing as a florist, and my stats are currently these:
Hi gemstar,
Some days he just doesn't show up a lot, just keep trying.
i got it to work right after turning on full width option, otherwise the text doesn't wrap
chrisdraconis, hmm strange, I'll look into it.
Any idea when the next release might be ready? I've had an urge to re-download this for another playthrough, but if that small update you mentioned is on the way soon I'd rather hold off.
Hi fzdudesome,
The BETA for the next version is available as per 5 minutes ago. Usually the BETA test lasts around 10 days or so, depending on the number of bugs that are found.
Hey there! Sorry I wasn't too mindful about kinks etc, and I apologise for that.

When I wrote that post I was just a bit concerned because I've seen quite few projects where that specific feature caused a lot of burnout, but in this case the author is way better than the norm. :)

Thanks for your reply. I am glad you've got an idea of how Pregnancy can be difficult to insert into an existing project, and it's comforting to know you've got a plan!

Wow, that's quite a teaser. :)
Hi Sunshine999,
Good to hear you liked the teaser. Here is another: V0.8.8.2 BETA is out. Which means soon enough it will become available to all.
There's a ton of stuff in the game and there's updates pretty regularly. The last update wasn't all that long ago but I still think the next update is going to drop later this year.
Hi AriaZaia,
You are quite right. V0.8.8.2 BETA is available now for the BETA testers and will become available to all, once the test is over. V0.8.8.3 is the wardrobe and I plan to release that in 2020 as well. It will be a smaller update with only the wardrobe functionality. Maybe small, but a lot of coding to be done :)
Any plans to make a new job?

Also I hope pregnancy is easily avoidable. I'm really not a fan.
Terakahn,
Yes
It will be avoidable and not just by listening to the two peeps below haha!
Yeah, just use a condom duh!
Or abstinence.
AriaZaia Shtradha Haha good point lol

Cheers all
BurningSun

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i remember having issues with visiting a workplace ...i think there is a pic appearing on the left of the screen to auto-go there...but i missed it a lot because my eyes were on the central window locations menu ...personally id benefit from clickable go to work in that menu ( irregardless of the district i am in ) ... and dont remember...are working hours for locations being shown...could be helpful for my fish memory.

have red disctrict content been added?...i think it was not available in general...

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
i remember having issues with visiting a workplace ...i think there is a pic appearing on the left of the screen to auto-go there...but i missed it a lot because my eyes were on the central window locations menu ...personally id benefit from clickable go to work in that menu ( irregardless of the district i am in ) ... and dont remember...are working hours for locations being shown...could be helpful for my fish memory.

have red disctrict content been added?...i think it was not available in general...
Hi konabwo,
-To add the button in the menu of the location where ever you are makes it more complicated to code and makes it look messy as well imho. So I'm not going to do that I'm sorry.
-To make that button available no matter where you are, also adds a lot of difficulties. Below the two main ones:
1) It can be used as a escape functionality and therefore could break other code
2) A check would need to be added to how long it would take to get to work from lets say the beach and it would need to know if it is possible to be on time still and if not, not show the button etc etc = a lot of coding issues.
This means that at least for now, I'm sorry, but I will not change it's functionality.
-Working hours are shown in the main person's portrait and they also appear when hovering over the button (I just realized I have not adjusted this in the current BETA release version, so fixed for the next version :))

Are you referring to the BETA build Red light area? In that build there are a few locations available, but only after Lizzy discovers them; SexShop & SexMuseum to name a few.

Cheers
BurningSun

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i see... i just remember having some issues with navigating through the city ...i think after job ...club was the next most missed by me location. no idea why/how did that happen. (sometimes it is comical occurances...like ok i need to come back home and take shower...and then my eyes fail me and i cannot find the location so i skip through districts with no results and when i find - it is already closed.)

maybe it is because locations are not listed in a column (which would help my muscle memory)...
as i remember it is something like: your appartment name is here , text-text-text, here is mall
i think it was V0.8.8.5 . and 'no content' statement was on a location page.
honestly im still traumatized discouraged ...i did my share of visits ...and that photographer instead of finally starting to do some lewd photosession i truly deserved just picked anther girl and get rid of me...totally unacceptable :cool:

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
i see... i just remember having some issues with navigating through the city ...i think after job ...club was the next most missed by me location. no idea why/how did that happen. (sometimes it is comical occurances...like ok i need to come back home and take shower...and then my eyes fail me and i cannot find the location so i skip through districts with no results and when i find - it is already closed.)

maybe it is because locations are not listed in a column (which would help my muscle memory)...
as i remember it is something like: your appartment name is here , text-text-text, here is mall
i think it was V0.8.8.5 . and 'no content' statement was on a location page.
honestly im still traumatized discouraged ...i did my share of visits ...and that photographer instead of finally starting to do some lewd photosession i truly deserved just picked anther girl and get rid of me...totally unacceptable :cool:
hI konabwo,

I get it that certain things are easily missed. Not sure how I could fix that somehow though. I'll give it a thought.

Ah yes in all versions up until this BETA version, the RLD has no content. In the current BETA version (hopefully public in 10 days or so) the RLD is a district, just like the Bijlmer and the others. There are places to visit but not as much as the other areas yet.

Haha yeah the photo shoot ending is one of my favorites haha. Getting dumped for a new spring chicken is nasty :)

Cheers
BurningSun

Breedy

Aug 18, 2018
I am really like this game. But i can hardly wait for the pregnancy update. This will be the hogh point of this game. I am dreaming of cream filled pussies and swelling bellies.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
hey all,

Quick update regarding the current BETA test. I just wrote this on my Patreon site:

Hi all BETA testers,
It has been a week now since the release of the BETA and so far I've not received a whole lot of feedback. There have been a few issues with the release, which have been fixed thanks to some of you, but normally I get a lot more feedback.
This is why I'm reaching out to you. If you have been play-testing the BETA and have found any issue at all, please let me know soonest.

Thank you
BurningSun

So a little while longer until the final release.
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey all,

I'm looking to release the next version early next week, BUT I would like a bit more feedback on the current version.
If you are available over the weekend and feel up to do some testing (this involves reporting bugs back to me in a nice and orderly fashion :D ), let me know.

Only need a handful more testers so first 5 or so are in :)

Just PM me. Edit: No more testers needed. Thank you all for volunteering.

Cheers
BurningSun.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Quick question about the "dignity" stat. Is this one of those games where only low dignity gives you more kinky sex options?
In the hints it says "Less dignity means that [MC] gives a lot less about (...) herself." That reads like low dignity equals low self-respect in this game, yes?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Quick question about the "dignity" stat. Is this one of those games where only low dignity gives you more kinky sex options?
In the hints it says "Less dignity means that [MC] gives a lot less about (...) herself." That reads like low dignity equals low self-respect in this game, yes?
HI Grimtown,

Yes and no. Dignity is an important stat for Lizzy (MC) to be more likely to be able to say yes to certain things. BUT so is Intellect, Liberty and Morale. Cash is also an important factor and so is luck. Also there is the difficulty factor. The more difficult the setting, the more chance on bad things to happen.
In my game there are many, many events that do checks on stats. Many of the smut events check the dignity stat, but not all and almost all of them also check the other stats.

E.g. There are events that check dignity & Intellect. If either of those do not pass, nothing happens, or something else happens. Other events check Morale + Dignity. This means the event only fires when those two combined are high enough. Many smut events check for cash, or for Morale + Intellect, or for Liberal etc etc.

I've really tried to make sure that one stat does not rule all. Perhaps people who play the game disagree, but I hope not.

I think more importantly, you need to know that this is a slow-burn game which these days many will call grindy.

Cheers
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes