akunkedua

Oct 5, 2020
Hey all, I want to ask some questions:

1. How to increase liberal?
2. How and where to buy a proper combination of a nice pair of shoes and a good looking dress?

Thank you.

qaz36

Jun 9, 2018
1. How to increase liberal?
It is usually increased on the same events/choices where dignity decreases. Sexual, drinking, partying etc.

2. How and where to buy a proper combination of a nice pair of shoes and a good looking dress?
Nice pair of shoes is either "Pumps" or "Boots" in Nelson, Mall's first floor. On the second floor of the Mall you can find "Anna Van Toor", and they have "Dress" and "Classy cocktail dress". As far as I know the proper combinations are Pumps + Classy, Pumps + Dress and Boots + Dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurningSun

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Why the shop with french maid outfit didn't open for me... now I can't advance with Balans and have to quit... :/

Edit: NVM, the sex shop has moved in RedLight District :D

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: BurningSun

Apoxlee

Dec 14, 2019
Need help installing, it only gives me the zip and the html but when i extract the images to the html folder it still doesnt show any images? any help?

Reactions: ran46

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
...i probably would want some walktrhoughs/hints in order to be protected from some dead ends.

Jul 31, 2018
I like this game and have played it far more than I'd like to admit, but the big issue for me is that outside of the very grindy jobs there are soo few sexual events in the life sim portion of the game. There are a few repetitive flashing and exposure events but that's really not enough considering how much time you spend running around the city wasting time as you grind through your job.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am looking forward to play this again from the start for about the 100 time.

Wasn't there a button to press to get to work directly? Terribly missing this one!
And I am a bit lost about work days anyway - where can I look these up? Also it shows to be challenging to be on the job on time, which is pretty annoying / boring.

EDIT: NEVERMIND! Found it back again when I got up early enough! Man!

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Need help installing, it only gives me the zip and the html but when i extract the images to the html folder it still doesnt show any images? any help?
Apoxlee,
In the data file is an install instruction document. There is also a picture showing you how the folders should look like. Check it out as it should help you get everything working.
It seems like if one starts with an alarm, the diary alarm option doesn't appear and you can't set it
nostalgic_chatterjee, I checked this and you are correct :(
Will fix it in the next (bug) update.
Thanks for letting me know.
I like this game and have played it far more than I'd like to admit, but the big issue for me is that outside of the very grindy jobs there are soo few sexual events in the life sim portion of the game. There are a few repetitive flashing and exposure events but that's really not enough considering how much time you spend running around the city wasting time as you grind through your job.
BagelHouse, I think that there is more than you think, way more. BUT, I still agree with you. Which is why I am working behind the scenes on character relation building. This will give Lizzy a LOT more to do during non working hours.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I am looking forward to play this again from the start for about the 100 time.

Wasn't there a button to press to get to work directly? Terribly missing this one!
And I am a bit lost about work days anyway - where can I look these up? Also it shows to be challenging to be on the job on time, which is pretty annoying / boring.
Hey ray3dave,
The button is still there, BUT if you wake up too late to be able to go to work, the button doesn't show. So make sure to set your alarm!
So to help you get at your job on time, buy the alarm at the Media-markt in the mall.
Work days are mentioned in the Character overview (For the flower shop check Helen).

Tbh I was thinking about adding a notification somewhere about working days, but haven't figured out a proper place yet.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: ray3dave

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
From the beggining of this game, there're still nothing in red light disctrict.

BurningSun Are you planing to add some small events here? or proper, decent path like flower shop and other jobs?

number361

Dec 2, 2018
hm...the alarm does not work, I set it up but I still wake up at 9:00 AM every day...also the piggy bank just resets to 0 after a day swallowing your money with it. :(

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Two questions come up during my 100+ approach on that game, day 37 so far. I am struggling a bit with health (for the first time ever, if I remember correctly), because every time sleeping she gets -3 or even -4 Health. Why?

Also, if I remember correctly swimming at the beach always resulted in -health, whih is a bit surprising to say the least. Also so far I could not unlock the health club, which never was a problem before.

I took the flower shop route, curious about the changes, and I must say, up to day 37 the job is just as boring as it was before.

By the way, I am always playing the easiest level. Still approaching in the game is and always was pretty tough (I understood that this game is meant being grindy, I am talking about stuff like mentioned above).

I would appreciate if the game indicated once you reach the maximum, e.g. jogging in the park / fitness stat, makeup tutorials / make up skills.

All in all I always enjoyed o play that game. I still do. After day 37 I did not encounter new stuff worth mentioning, though.

Exception: I really like the way the beach party is layed out like the club. After going to the beach party three times (you know I love the beach and go there every sunday) the beach party is no longer available to me. Why?

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hey ray3dave,
The button is still there, BUT if you wake up too late to be able to go to work, the button doesn't show. So make sure to set your alarm!
So to help you get at your job on time, buy the alarm at the Media-markt in the mall.
Work days are mentioned in the Character overview (For the flower shop check Helen).

Tbh I was thinking about adding a notification somewhere about *working days, but haven't figured out a proper place yet.

Cheers
BurningSun
How about the in-game "Hint Sheet" ?
It's already a valuable, game 'help' item, seems like the proper/perfect place for that information.

PS - You were referring to all the jobs, right ?,
. . . . . at least the 'starting-level', it can help when your deciding on a job, and when-ever your starting a new/first-time job, it can be invaluable !

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes