Socural

Jul 16, 2017
Run into a Dead End. In the flower shop there is a random event with dirt behind the counter where lizzy can decide if she should clean it up or not. If she chooses to clean it I get an image and description text, but no link to continue, so I had to load an older save.

Furthermore is it normal that the flower job doesn`t seem to progress? I have met Mo and even have him in my phone list but I only met him once and never again. Flower Job has almost 83 in Job experience which I think is a little bit to much without any action going on. Did I miss something?

vasua

Dec 16, 2018
Got bug with flower job: after collecting flowers in park and photoshoot here, next work day Helen told me that i missed job. And it repetead next work day and day after, until she fire MC.

Reactions: Degeneracy

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
"The address on it is somewhere close by in The Bijlmer area. Below the address there is one more line of text; 'Wear a sexy dress and high heels, or don't bother knocking on the door. Time: 21:00h.' "
Is this event in the game or just end of the mo storyline ? I couldn t find it and it would be nice to know if there is just nothing there now.

International

Dec 9, 2019
Two questions come up during my 100+ approach on that game, day 37 so far. I am struggling a bit with health (for the first time ever, if I remember correctly), because every time sleeping she gets -3 or even -4 Health. Why?
Pee in the public toilets to raise health. And drink water at home to raise morale. If you need a few health to get to work, eat breakfast a couple times. Then after work use a public toilet for a couple hours to cap health.

Reactions: ray3dave

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Was there a discord for this? I want to help with the typos and grammar in the game, and bug hunt. Been helping another dev with that, and since I like this game I wanted to contribute. And I am starting fresh anyway, so might as well do that too!

I would also suggest shrinking the right sidebar. I personally increase the text size for ease of reading, but doing so results in the sidebar taking up half the screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This should cover the beginning of the game. I have taken it so that you can copy paste the text and place them in between the images that are present.

Also, is it suppose to be Balan's or Balans as in Balance?
For the flower shop job, the only correction needed is at the link: "Yes, absolutely," and the same thing when accepting the job: "Oh, absolutely!"
Going to work via bus: "After a short walk you arrive to work."
In the Mall, the lingerie place should be "Victora's Secret" unless you purposely named it "Victoria Secret".
Comment regarding the statue in the park: "You find the sexual theme of the stature rather upsetting." should be "statue", not "stature".
At the beach, I would suggest any action you take that isn't showering or swimming it should give you some tan. This just make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave
Sep 29, 2019
The Download don't have the Amsterdam Folder inside you must rename it manually to see the pictures then.
Work is a pain now if you don't buy direct the Alarm at the start was fired direct at the start form my first Job as i miss him always you waik up at 9 then you need shower and Makeup then is 9.58 then you need to go to Work if you have the Liberian Job you reach it at 10.05 so to late to Work.
The Work button even you waik up in time if you have the alarm many times don't show up so you miss even sometimes to go.
The Collecting Flower in the Park have a Bug if you go and find the flowers the next Day you go to Work you get telled that you miss 2 Days from Work.To avoid it you must be fast and make all the same day what is again a pain with travel and time.
Many other Bugs you have with time sometimes you make things and if you don't stop manually but repeat them you can do them the entire night.No go home pop up.

Micary

Dec 23, 2019
Hi after a week of working as a cleaner I get told to learn house keeping. were do I do that? and how come I can not get to the 5th place on the bus scedual?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Hi after a week of working as a cleaner I get told to learn house keeping. were do I do that? and how come I can not get to the 5th place on the bus scedual?
All studying happens in the Library if I am not mistaken.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
From the beggining of this game, there're still nothing in red light disctrict.

BurningSun Are you planing to add some small events here? or proper, decent path like flower shop and other jobs?
Hi szybki1,
Yes.
Is there any lesbian route or lesbian ending?
Jarljotun, There is one bad lesbian ending. There currently is no lesbian route, but working on it.
hm...the alarm does not work, I set it up but I still wake up at 9:00 AM every day...also the piggy bank just resets to 0 after a day swallowing your money with it. :(
Hi number361,
Did you buy the alarm, or did you already have it from the nerdy trait at the start? Nerdy trait is a bug that will be fixed in the next update.
If you bought it, it should work. Have you actually set the alarm? You can do that in the bedroom.
Two questions come up during my 100+ approach on that game, day 37 so far. I am struggling a bit with health (for the first time ever, if I remember correctly), because every time sleeping she gets -3 or even -4 Health. Why?

Also, if I remember correctly swimming at the beach always resulted in -health, whih is a bit surprising to say the least. Also so far I could not unlock the health club, which never was a problem before.

I took the flower shop route, curious about the changes, and I must say, up to day 37 the job is just as boring as it was before.

By the way, I am always playing the easiest level. Still approaching in the game is and always was pretty tough (I understood that this game is meant being grindy, I am talking about stuff like mentioned above).

I would appreciate if the game indicated once you reach the maximum, e.g. jogging in the park / fitness stat, makeup tutorials / make up skills.

All in all I always enjoyed o play that game. I still do. After day 37 I did not encounter new stuff worth mentioning, though.

Exception: I really like the way the beach party is layed out like the club. After going to the beach party three times (you know I love the beach and go there every sunday) the beach party is no longer available to me. Why?
Hey ray3dave,
-If Lizzy is on her period, she loses some health while sleeping. This has not changed since the last version. In fact nothing changed regarding Health since a while.
-You are remembering incorrectly :) Only way to loose Health when swimming is to not use sun lotion at the beach.
-Yeah, it says so in the description. The flowerjob was the slowest by far, it still is, but a lot more is going to happen. What can I say, work is work :)
-Easiest setting, you should have shit ton of cash as in this update rent has gone down (After 1st raise), job rewards have gone up again as well.
-Hmm good point. Perhaps make the number go gold if it is max? Or just in the hint section to tell you the max? Could mention it once you reach it in every event, but that is a lot of code.
-By day 37 you should have encountered your 1st wild flower picking event, just into 1st time, but it will come back and stuff can happen. Same with flower delivery event which is on 38.
-The beach party is always available. You need the invite every time though. Did you get it the third time and you were unable to go?
Run into a Dead End. In the flower shop there is a random event with dirt behind the counter where lizzy can decide if she should clean it up or not. If she chooses to clean it I get an image and description text, but no link to continue, so I had to load an older save.

Furthermore is it normal that the flower job doesn`t seem to progress? I have met Mo and even have him in my phone list but I only met him once and never again. Flower Job has almost 83 in Job experience which I think is a little bit to much without any action going on. Did I miss something?
Hi Socural,
You are right. Found the bug and fixed it for the next release.
You should meet Mo a lot! So at 83 and no Mo, means that you have said no to him during one of the first choices.
Choice 1: Say no to Helen to pick up Marieke from school
Choice 2: Leave early to meet Mo? Decide against it.
Above choices will influence the story.
Got bug with flower job: after collecting flowers in park and photoshoot here, next work day Helen told me that i missed job. And it repetead next work day and day after, until she fire MC.
Hey vasua,
Did you actually go back to deliver the flowers you picked?
Do you have a save game available perhaps where it is happening?
"The address on it is somewhere close by in The Bijlmer area. Below the address there is one more line of text; 'Wear a sexy dress and high heels, or don't bother knocking on the door. Time: 21:00h.' "
Is this event in the game or just end of the mo storyline ? I couldn t find it and it would be nice to know if there is just nothing there now.
Hi Sabberlot23,
It is not the end. You should be able to go to the Bijlmer area the next day and between 20:00 and 21:59 get an option/link to go to Andrei's place.
Text should be: Wear the clothes in the bag. I've adjusted this now.
Pee in the public toilets to raise health. And drink water at home to raise morale. If you need a few health to get to work, eat breakfast a couple times. Then after work use a public toilet for a couple hours to cap health.
Or go the the Spa and raise your health by paying for it.

Cheers
BurningSun

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Possible Bug: Chose to work at the Flower Shop. There is no "Go to work" button in the mornings. If I leave the apartment and take the bus to work I am always too late to begin work.

Hmm... I guess you have to buy the alarm clock? That is new and didn't see that option in any change log or notes.

CaptDonuts

Jun 25, 2020
you need to buy the alarm clock at the mall and setup alarm before 9am and activate alarm right in the menu. then it works.
how exactly to use the alarm ive watch the right menu i dont see any alarm i cant press anything i already set my alarm but i always wake up at 9:00 i just started this game and i legit don't know how to play this game it's annoying IVE SET IT CLEARY AT 7:30 or 6:00 I dont get why i wake up 900 all the time

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
how exactly to use the alarm ive watch the right menu i dont see any alarm i cant press anything i already set my alarm but i always wake up at 9:00 i just started this game and i legit don't know how to play this game it's annoying IVE SET IT CLEARY AT 7:30 or 6:00 I dont get why i wake up 900 all the time
Go to the bedroom. You can choose the alarm clock and set it there. After setting the time you need to make sure the alarm menu has a green checkmark on it so that it is turned on. Double click the icon to toggle the alarm on/off. I know it is not clear. See arrow below.

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
The Download don't have the Amsterdam Folder inside you must rename it manually to see the pictures then.
Work is a pain now if you don't buy direct the Alarm at the start was fired direct at the start form my first Job as i miss him always you waik up at 9 then you need shower and Makeup then is 9.58 then you need to go to Work if you have the Liberian Job you reach it at 10.05 so to late to Work.
The Work button even you waik up in time if you have the alarm many times don't show up so you miss even sometimes to go.
The Collecting Flower in the Park have a Bug if you go and find the flowers the next Day you go to Work you get telled that you miss 2 Days from Work.To avoid it you must be fast and make all the same day what is again a pain with travel and time.
Many other Bugs you have with time sometimes you make things and if you don't stop manually but repeat them you can do them the entire night.No go home pop up.
GladiusVictorius,
-Yes I should have zipped it better. My bad.
-The other two jobs don't need an alarm. Only the library job and the flower job do. Choices choices.
-The Button needs work I agree. I'll fix it in the next (main) release, to always show a button as soon as a working day starts.
-The work button not showing up at all? Please let me know when this happens.
-Yes you MUST return the flowers the same day. Helen tells you that. Success on finding flowers depends on Luck. Though it sounds like that there is a bug if you do not return them you get penalized too harshly. Will look into it.
-The go home pop up is gone. It is now only triggered by Energy. More freedom is good right?

Same here.
Hi Degeneracy,
As I asked vasua, did you actually go back and deliver the flowers? I mean that same day?
why is it 8.8.2? isn't 8.8.15 a higher version
zaboron,
The 2 should be 20. Will change that going forward. The next release will be called .21
Chose to work at the Flower Shop. There is no "Go to work" button in the mornings. If I leave the apartment and take the bus to work I am always too late to begin work.
Hi Kelsirion,
Make sure to wake up on time by buying the alarm and setting it (In the bedroom).

Sep 29, 2019
The Button for Work sometimes show up.But it can be even he don't come for 2-3 Days then he is again there.
I prefer when the day end at some point with the old Po up.As so you dont start next day with no energy why you miss to look at the time what happen to me near always :)

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Go to the bedroom. You can choose the alarm clock and set it there. After setting the time you need to make sure the alarm menu has a green checkmark on it so that it is turned on. Double click the icon to toggle the alarm on/off. I know it is not clear. See arrow below.
There is a clear picture with a red cross through it. And a text that says "Your alarm is not turned on".
I guess I would need to add a big arrow in screen like your screenshot to make it clear? :D
Any way, setting the alarm will be a little easier next update as you can simply click the alarm icon in your inventory. Also changed the text and wording around so that it is hopefully a little easier to see that the alarm is not yet turned on.

Hi CaptDonuts,
Have you noticed the right side menu bar? You know the one with all the stats? There is a bar at the right side of your screen with 5 menu choices: Phone, Character, Inventory, Stats & Diary. Click them and check out what they do. There are a lot of options and a lot of info in those screens. In the Diary screen you will see the alarm icon with a red cross on it if it is not set. Just click it and it will change.

If you already knew that, please disregard the above :) Just trying to help.

The Button for Work sometimes show up.But it can be even he don't come for 2-3 Days then he is again there.
I prefer when the day end at some point with the old Po up.As so you dont start next day with no energy why you miss to look at the time what happen to me near always :)
GladiusVictorius,
Yes, it needs to be visible as soon as it is a working day, up until it is too late to go to work, or up until Lizzy is at work.
I'm working on it :)

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
In the Mall, the lingerie place should be "Victora's Secret" unless you purposely named it "Victoria Secret".
At the beach, I would suggest any action you take that isn't showering or swimming it should give you some tan. This just make sense.
Hi Sorter,

Wow thank you for taking the time to write that elaborate post. I've fixed all the things you suggested/informed me about. Some were pretty obvious, especially the ones at the start. I guess I've not looked at that in a long time! Some were less obvious and taught me a thing or two, so thank you!

I left 2 in the above quote:
-It is called 'Victoria's Secret', not 'Victora's Secret' :D, but a link cannot contain a 's so I had to name it like I did without the 's.
-All actions should increase tan, IF the event lasts for more than... uhmm I think it was 20 minutes or so. If you believe there are any actions that are taking a long time and do not give any tan, please let me know.

Thanks again for taking the time to post here. I don't have a discord as I have no time to check on all kinds of different platforms for updates/posts etc. Doing it for 3 different ones now and that is enough :)
You can always best reach me here or on Patreon. Just PM me or post me like you did and I will always reply (sometimes it may take a bit longer due to personal stuff).

I really appreciate your help and I hope to see more of it in th

Reactions: Sorter
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes