Sep 29, 2019
Hi Chickbitter,

You need to see pictures from the beginning or else you've done sometihng wrong. Please check the big zip file. There iare two files in it to help you install it. one contains a picture of how the folders should look like.

Good luck
BurningSun
You must change the Download folders many players don't know they need to rename the Folder Amsterdam after

Reactions: BurningSun

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Hi TgMaker,
Yes this is a known issue. I'm sorry for the trouble! This will be fixed in the next version.

Hi Ryofu888,

A dead end? Can you send me a save-file? Go to save, scroll down and you will see a 'save to disk' button. Save it anywhere you like and just post it here or PM me.

Thanks
BurningSun

Hi attached is the save, just before working. once i click work it triggers the wilhelm event but it has no option to continue from that page. thank you

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
How do i progress on the flower job path? i have never missed a day of work, always help out but the lady keeps firing me at around 20 something job experience

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey how does one get lizzy to do prostitution?
Loan shark?
Hi Corvo Attano the II,
There are a few ways. Some examples:
1)Finish the photo shoot story (job)
2)Finish the flower job story and make sure to choose to stay at Mo's place after spending the night there and choose local girl when meeting Faoud
3)Choose the Willem path in the library and at some point he will make you work in the library and you can work on the streets too
4)Don't repay the loan shark; Check the message board in the entrance of Lizzy's home several times after day 40 or so. You will find a flyer. Or walk to and from the Bijlmer area and you may find a flyer then.
Good luck
BurningSun
What are the requirements for the Willem path in the library? I keep getting where he's caught when he wants his reward.
Hi Nolunch, If he keeps getting caught (I'm guessing by Patricia?) your relationship with Patricia is too high. Keep it under 30.
hey how Lizzy can fuck Henry?
akunkedua, Keep checking Henry in the entrance area. You can meet him there. For exact route, search this thread on 'Henry'.
Hi attached is the save, just before working. once i click work it triggers the wilhelm event but it has no option to continue from that page. thank you
Hi Ryofu888,
Thank you for sending the save. unfortunately I cannot help you. You've used a cheat and set Willem to 100 among other things. Willem can't be that high and it is screwing up with the code, creating the dead end.
How do i progress on the flower job path? i have never missed a day of work, always help out but the lady keeps firing me at around 20 something job experience
Ryofu888, if you've not used a cheat, can you send me a save file of when it happens? I can check it then for you and possibly fix it.

Cheers
BurningSun

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
Hi Chickbitter,

You need to see pictures from the beginning or else you've done sometihng wrong. Please check the big zip file. There iare two files in it to help you install it. one contains a picture of how the folders should look like.

Good luck
BurningSun
when I decompress the life-choice V0.8.8.2, I get an html file and another zip, which even decompressed does not change anything. the explanation says I have to have a file "armsterdam" but I do not have it.

sorry to bother you

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
when I decompress the life-choice V0.8.8.2, I get an html file and another zip, which even decompressed does not change anything. the explanation says I have to have a file "armsterdam" but I do not have it.

sorry to bother you
Unpack the other zip into a folder called Amsterdam and it should work. I dont know why the author made a zip within a zip instead of making a proper distribution zipfile that unpacks correctly. Seemed like it would have been very easy to do. Then we wouldnt have 117 questions about it polluting the thread :p

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or does anyone else get like no events, even while walking around for hours? At first I thought it was because I hadn't lost my virginity yet, but even afterwards i couldn't get that many events. It may be because i edited some variable wrong or something, it's probably my fault.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Unpack the other zip into a folder called Amsterdam and it should work. I dont know why the author made a zip within a zip instead of making a proper distribution zipfile that unpacks correctly. Seemed like it would have been very easy to do. Then we wouldnt have 117 questions about it polluting the thread :p
Bronson73,
I did not do that. The uploaders do this. My original link is to a folder with a HTML file and a zip file. I think they don't allow that here, so they make it to a single zip file I guess.
I di make a mistake by not zipping the data file correctly; meaning that once unzipped you now need to make the Amsterdam folder and drop all zipped items in there.
Is it just me or does anyone else get like no events, even while walking around for hours? At first I thought it was because I hadn't lost my virginity yet, but even afterwards i couldn't get that many events. It may be because i edited some variable wrong or something, it's probably my fault.
Hi RagnarBloodbane,
Using cheats is fine, but it generally screws up the game. I mentioned this quite often, which is why I do not provide them myself. There are too many variables that get checked during the game that when changed manually likely will cause issues like the one you are experiencing.
Sorry for that answer, but that is all I can say to help you.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

sorry to bother you
Hi Chickbitter,

Please see the attached picture (included in the zip file).
That is how everything should look like once unzipped. This means that once you have unzipped the download you should have two files:
1) HTML file called Life Choice V0.8.8.2
2) Zip file
Unzip the zip file again and you should get a bunch of folders called Club, Park, Beach etc etc. Drop all those folders in the folder named Amsterdam and then fire up the HTML file.

Hope that will help & my apologies for the trouble!
Example.jpg
BurningSun

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The changelog for the newest version mentions some events involving scary clowns in the park. How do you trigger these events? I've tried just taking a stroll through the park multiple times but I haven't been able to see them yet.

gemstar

Oct 21, 2020
The changelog for the newest version mentions some events involving scary clowns in the park. How do you trigger these events? I've tried just taking a stroll through the park multiple times but I haven't been able to see them yet.
Just keep visiting the park during evenings.

Reactions: TheGodUncle
Jul 29, 2019
Hi Everyone,

V0.8.8.21 is available now.
It adds some new events to the city (RLD) and the park. It has a reworked tanning system and several game breaking bugs were fixed as well.

Have fun!
BurningSun
Thanks for the help, I know this is probably not a good idea, but do you know if there's any variables I could edit without fucking things up? thanks, sorry i'm a little lazy.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Has the maximum sun tan level been raised
Hi Everyone,

V0.8.8.21 is available now.
It adds some new events to the city (RLD) and the park. It has a reworked tanning system and several game breaking bugs were fixed as well.

Have fun!
BurningSun
I've noticed a couple of issues with the tanning system.

a) I'm now tanning while going to the pool at the wellness centre.

b) Is this supposed to happen?
Untitled.jpg

I had the value go up to 18 at one stage.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes