BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

A new version is available for download (V0.8.8.22). Fixes a few issues, a game-breaking bug and the pool now also has been reworked to use the new tanning system properly.

Next version will be V0.8.8.3 (if no weird new game breaking bug pops up) and will focus almost entirely on the wardrobe and will be released this year still!

Cheers
BurningSun

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
I've always had a hard time getting any sex in the shower.
How can one do it ? One time, I got a blowjob scene and that's it.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Anyone knows the Bianca ending video name???
Thanks!
Hi SkyHard,

Search for: ham_ashli_francesca
I've always had a hard time getting any sex in the shower.
How can one do it ? One time, I got a blowjob scene and that's it.
Hi Tnaulg,
Sex in the shower is not easy. It is one of those ones that only happens once in a looooong while. There are a few ways:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck
BurningSun

Francis60

Jan 18, 2018
Is this another game where sexual preference isn't entirely up to the player?
Mostly straight, female protag content - but I feel like the overwhelming majority of HTML games is forced transformation/feminization stuff with a male protag so it's nice to have a well made game in this category.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
does this game have any anal scenes? I have played through quite a lot can't seem to find any
jamzaz1,
Yes there are a lot of them.
- If you do the Willem route in the library you will encounter it
- If you do the Mo route in the flower shop you will encounter it
- Working the streets and ending up at home with someone can have it
- Several endings have it
- and more
No choices here.

Mostly standard machine generated routines.
ShamanLab,
I'm guessing you are serious so I will be as well: :poop::sick:o_O
It looks like there was a zipping issue, create a folder named "Amsterdam" and move everything except the .html file in there. The pictures should work then.
NotJenna5,
Yeah I made an error when zipping everything. Sorry for that. There is an instruction file added to the zip as well as a screenshot as to how everything should look after installing.
Where can i get driver licence in flower shop questline?
ellion,
It should say clearly at that point that you cannot get any licence yet. You are at the end of the good path at the library for now.

Kind regards
BurningSun

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Love the update! It says Window work will be available soon, if I quit the flower shop and proceed to a new job for now, is that gonna screw up the job-path? Or is it coded separately? Side note, when will window work be available? Thanks! Also is there a way to toggle STD's? I want to play on hard difficulty for scene reasons, but I hate having to go to the clinic every 3 days. If I can't outright turn them off, maybe an expensive vitamin or something that drastically lowers STD chances? Once you get to whoring regularly, they're just too damn common. Also, once you can whore regularly, money is a bit too easy to come by. Maybe add some rape and robbery scenes, where they steal a larger portion of what she's carrying, now that piggy banks are a thing? It would also force her to consider getting a pimp, which could be another fun path. (Or maybe the pimp doesn't give her the choice, even better! You could work some forced addiction into it this way, which would give more meaning to the addiction function. The higher her addiction, the bigger cut he takes, the harder it is to afford treatment.)

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
I see a pregnancy effect mentioned in the difficulty settings, but there's no tag in the game. Is that something that's just not implemented yet or...?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I see a pregnancy effect mentioned in the difficulty settings, but there's no tag in the game. Is that something that's just not implemented yet or...?
Not implemented. Dev said it will appear in v0.9 so just come back in a year and maybe we will see v0.9

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Nice game.
Some questions, according to the chosen professions, when does the game ends ?
How to reach Intel 45 ? (for the Library work)
How to become a stripper ?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes