BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm not sure you are 18 year old and have right to be in this forum and playing adult games.
ShamanLab,
Haha funny. Keep wondering and I'm sure you'll figure it out someday. GL and take your time!
images don't work
Hi tom54321,
Something went wrong with the zip file. All you need to do is create a folder called Amsterdam. Drop all folders from the zip (Beach, Club, Park etc) into the Amsterdam folder. Finally, drop the HTML file in the folder that has the Amsterdam folder. For help check out the image in the main zip file and the description as well.
Good luck!
Love the update! It says Window work will be available soon, if I quit the flower shop and proceed to a new job for now, is that gonna screw up the job-path? Or is it coded separately? Side note, when will window work be available? Thanks! Also is there a way to toggle STD's? I want to play on hard difficulty for scene reasons, but I hate having to go to the clinic every 3 days. If I can't outright turn them off, maybe an expensive vitamin or something that drastically lowers STD chances? Once you get to whoring regularly, they're just too damn common. Also, once you can whore regularly, money is a bit too easy to come by. Maybe add some rape and robbery scenes, where they steal a larger portion of what she's carrying, now that piggy banks are a thing? It would also force her to consider getting a pimp, which could be another fun path. (Or maybe the pimp doesn't give her the choice, even better! You could work some forced addiction into it this way, which would give more meaning to the addiction function. The higher her addiction, the bigger cut he takes, the harder it is to afford treatment.)
Hi fzdudesome,
Great to hear you like the update :)
Yes Window work will be available soon; hopefully in the next update at the end of this year.
Once you end the job, you can't go back. Just save it and continue or start a new game. When the next update hits with the window work, just load up the old save file. It will work! Remember, you can save to disk in the save menu to free up slots if needed.
No toggles yet, but I will add them at some point. Toggles for STD's, Pregnancy & pee will be included, but that will be implemented together with the pregnancy update.
Thing is, people find money too easy and too hard :) I can never get it right for everyone. Having said that, I am working on the street whoring in the background to balance it, make it more fun, more haggling and a little less pay.
There already is a pimp in the game; Faous. And I heard he is expanding his business in the near future :)
I see a pregnancy effect mentioned in the difficulty settings, but there's no tag in the game. Is that something that's just not implemented yet or...?
deadrabbit,
Not implemented yet. To get pregnancy right, is a huge undertaking. Imagine what would happen if Lizzy is pregnant and starts the fashion job, or if she gets pregnant halfway. What happens then, same images, same text or new ones? What if she decides to remove the fetus? One day she is pregnant, the next she isn't. Will Donny notice? Will he say something? Now the above are just a few of the issues/challenges. Imagine these challenges throughout the whole game and I think you can appreciate I'm taking the build towards pregnancy one step at the time.
Not implemented. Dev said it will appear in v0.9 so just come back in a year and maybe we will see v0.9
Aromabish, correct :)
Nice game.
Some questions, according to the chosen professions, when does the game ends ?
How to reach Intel 45 ? (for the Library work)
How to become a stripper ?
Yoli,
Great to hear you like it!
Each profession can end at a different experience level, depending on path chosen and on other variable. Some professions have dead ends in them halfway through if Lizzy makes a wrong choice. So I can't give you 1 solid answer to that first question sorry.
Intel 45 is currently very hard to reach. If you need to reach it in your library path, it means that you are on the good path and that means you could work at the library indefinitely at this point (good path not fully implemented yet). Nothing new will happen at this point even if you reach 45. Each skill (Botany, Lib .Science, Fashion & Cleaning give +1 Intel to Lizzy for the first 5 levels. So that means +5 Intel per study.
Lizzy can become a stripper by:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck!

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
ShamanLab,
Haha funny. Keep wondering and I'm sure you'll figure it out someday. GL and take your time!

Hi tom54321,
Something went wrong with the zip file. All you need to do is create a folder called Amsterdam. Drop all folders from the zip (Beach, Club, Park etc) into the Amsterdam folder. Finally, drop the HTML file in the folder that has the Amsterdam folder. For help check out the image in the main zip file and the description as well.
Good luck!

Hi fzdudesome,
Great to hear you like the update :)
Yes Window work will be available soon; hopefully in the next update at the end of this year.
Once you end the job, you can't go back. Just save it and continue or start a new game. When the next update hits with the window work, just load up the old save file. It will work! Remember, you can save to disk in the save menu to free up slots if needed.
No toggles yet, but I will add them at some point. Toggles for STD's, Pregnancy & pee will be included, but that will be implemented together with the pregnancy update.
Thing is, people find money too easy and too hard :) I can never get it right for everyone. Having said that, I am working on the street whoring in the background to balance it, make it more fun, more haggling and a little less pay.
There already is a pimp in the game; Faous. And I heard he is expanding his business in the near future :)

deadrabbit,
Not implemented yet. To get pregnancy right, is a huge undertaking. Imagine what would happen if Lizzy is pregnant and starts the fashion job, or if she gets pregnant halfway. What happens then, same images, same text or new ones? What if she decides to remove the fetus? One day she is pregnant, the next she isn't. Will Donny notice? Will he say something? Now the above are just a few of the issues/challenges. Imagine these challenges throughout the whole game and I think you can appreciate I'm taking the build towards pregnancy one step at the time.

Aromabish, correct :)

Yoli,
Great to hear you like it!
Each profession can end at a different experience level, depending on path chosen and on other variable. Some professions have dead ends in them halfway through if Lizzy makes a wrong choice. So I can't give you 1 solid answer to that first question sorry.
Intel 45 is currently very hard to reach. If you need to reach it in your library path, it means that you are on the good path and that means you could work at the library indefinitely at this point (good path not fully implemented yet). Nothing new will happen at this point even if you reach 45. Each skill (Botany, Lib .Science, Fashion & Cleaning give +1 Intel to Lizzy for the first 5 levels. So that means +5 Intel per study.
Lizzy can become a stripper by:
Good luck!
Thank you for your detailed response. But...
- Actually I have 50 (Library) and 7 or more( up to 10 for one) for others and my limit is still 41 for Intel
- I have 44 for pole dancing, but how to get stripping skills ?

Last edited:

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Could anyone pls share their save games for the different endings? So far i found the library ending, cleaning ending and the death by drugs ending.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Finally played this again. The newish Mo content is good. Will check it out again in 6 months or so.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Version 0.8.8.22 - Flowershop questline. Helen sends Lizzy to find wildflowers. First encounter Lizzy met photograpfer. Later in
game Helen sends Lizzy second time to find flowers in park - no option to find wildflowers in park? Sorry my Engrish.

Last edited:

inye59

May 9, 2020
i enjoy the game it is well writen the only thing that it misses is some npcs with personal quest +1by me

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Version 0.8.8.22 - Flowershop questline. Helen sends Lizzy to find wildflowers. First encounter Lizzy met photograpfer. Later in
game Helen sends Lizzy second time to find flowers in park - no option to find wildflowers in park? Sorry my Engrish.
Are you sure Lizzy was supposed to go to the park? On the second instance of getting this task, I sent Lizzy to the park, and could not find flowers. It turns out she was supposed to go to the church instead. My Lizzy was pretty dumb that day.

Reactions: Klaabu

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Are you sure Lizzy was supposed to go to the park? On the second instance of getting this task, I sent Lizzy to the park, and could not find flowers. It turns out she was supposed to go to the church instead. My Lizzy was pretty dumb that day.
thanks

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Hi @Nolunch, If he keeps getting caught (I'm guessing by Patricia?) your relationship with Patricia is too high. Keep it under 30.
How do you get that relationship low? I have done nothing but work, never anything extra and it just keeps rising so it is above 50. Any way to lower it?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
How long is story in stripclub?
Hi TheBigWater,
Story currently ends at 40 Exp. Working on extending it to around 80 with a lot more 'activity'.
Thank you for your detailed response. But...
- Actually I have 50 (Library) and 7 or more( up to 10 for one) for others and my limit is still 41 for Intel
- I have 44 for pole dancing, but how to get stripping skills ?
Hi Yoli,
Lizzy can lose Intel during certain events, that may have caused your issue. The good path is not finished yet as mentioned and therefore it at the moment is very hard, if not sometimes impossible like you are experiencing, to get Intel that high. Sorry for that.
To get stripping skill, you need the pole dancing skill to be at 25+. When it is that high you can work in the stripclub. To get there meet Raul in the club.
Could anyone pls share their save games for the different endings? So far i found the library ending, cleaning ending and the death by drugs ending.
Hi Ryofu888,
There are 12 endings in total. Below a few hints:
Finally played this again. The newish Mo content is good. Will check it out again in 6 months or so.
Hi Nope,
Good to hear you like the new Mo content.
i enjoy the game it is well writen the only thing that it misses is some npcs with personal quest +1by me
Hi inye59,
I agree and behind the scenes I'm working on NPC's with which Lizzy can try and build relationships.
RenStimpy, Klaabu,
Helen always mentions where to find the flowers. It could be one of three places: Beach, Park or Church.
How do you get that relationship low? I have done nothing but work, never anything extra and it just keeps rising so it is above 50. Any way to lower it?
Hi Cloudchaser,
Be late a few times. Don't do overtime if she asks you. That sort of thing.
So far I've not heard anyone having trouble getting the relationship low enough. But perhaps it is set too low and should be higher. I'll keep an eye on it.

Cheers all
BurningSun

Homarid

Oct 20, 2018
The Health Clinic seems to be completely free. I'm playing on v0.8.8.2. I've done regular Health boost, single treatments, and complete addiction cures for 2 different addictions. The only thing I can think of that might be the cause is I'm playing on very easy, otherwise I think this is a bug.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Hi Cloudchaser,
Be late a few times. Don't do overtime if she asks you. That sort of thing.
So far I've not heard anyone having trouble getting the relationship low enough. But perhaps it is set too low and should be higher. I'll keep an eye on it.
I never done overtime. I never did anything extra, like cleaning up or outing people doing naughty stuff in the library. The only thing I did was getting better at working there, so the library science. I actually lost my job once, because I tried the being late stuff from time to time. And even after all that(and getting my job back without trouble) my relationship is in the 50s. And I have never seen it getting lower, even when I miss work.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Flowershop quest - Mo subquest.
Q: Is there difference in gameplay whith answers 2 and 3. The first answer gives you a 4 more options to talk Helen. Second give you short line - sorry,lets talk later. 3 answer hop to car and flower field. Is there something different later in game?

1. Turn around and have a chat with Helen before going to Mo
2. Tell Helen you've not got any time and walk towards Mo.
3. Pretend not to hear her.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Not a good start from me. Went to flower shop. Got the job. Set my alarm for 6.00 and whatever happens I wake up at 9.00...

Homarid

Oct 20, 2018
Not a good start from me. Went to flower shop. Got the job. Set my alarm for 6.00 and whatever happens I wake up at 9.00...
One of the recent updates tried to fix a bug with the Nerdy Girl free alarm clock. Try restarting as a different template and buying the alarm from the mall.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
The Health Clinic seems to be completely free. I'm playing on v0.8.8.2. I've done regular Health boost, single treatments, and complete addiction cures for 2 different addictions. The only thing I can think of that might be the cause is I'm playing on very easy, otherwise I think this is a bug.
Hi Homarid,
It is not related to very easy. Perhaps Lizzy has the Gold card membership? Then everything is for free. Lizzy may have purchased it?
I never done overtime. I never did anything extra, like cleaning up or outing people doing naughty stuff in the library. The only thing I did was getting better at working there, so the library science. I actually lost my job once, because I tried the being late stuff from time to time. And even after all that(and getting my job back without trouble) my relationship is in the 50s. And I have never seen it getting lower, even when I miss work.
Hi Cloudchaser,
Hmm okay understood. I will do some testing myself to see if the relationship checker should be set higher. Thank you for coming back to me again and explaining it in more detail!
Flowershop quest - Mo subquest.
Q: Is there difference in gameplay whith answers 2 and 3. The first answer gives you a 4 more options to talk Helen. Second give you short line - sorry,lets talk later. 3 answer hop to car and flower field. Is there something different later in game?

1. Turn around and have a chat with Helen before going to Mo
2. Tell Helen you've not got any time and walk towards Mo.
3. Pretend not to hear her.
Hi Klaabu,
I think you are referring to the event where Lizzy walks out the store and then sees Mo waiting for her, but Helen calls for her?
If that is the case, then yes there are implications.
Like most choices in the game, they all have input/consequences or small variations.
Hope that helps.
One of the recent updates tried to fix a bug with the Nerdy Girl free alarm clock. Try restarting as a different template and buying the alarm from the mall.
Hi Vrkodlak & Homarid, Make sure the alarm is ON, after you've set it. There is an icon with a big red cross on it when you first set your alarm! Change it when you set the alarm in the bedroom, or when you check your diary page on the left side of the screen, or when you click on the alarm icon in your inventory.
Setting the time on the alarm is different from turning the alarm on.

Good luck
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes