afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
I just tried the library path for the first time and followed the Zack route all the way past the fox tail scene and then I just get fired. When is Willem supposed to show up?

Jul 29, 2019
How often are events really supposed to happen, and is there any way to edit the variables or certain variables to edit that won't mess up the save? Thanks, sorry for the bother.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
the Yoga mat price seems wrong i can buy it with 31€ while it shows costs of 39€
Hi Whambalam, Thanks for letting me know. This is fixed for the next version.
I just tried the library path for the first time and followed the Zack route all the way past the fox tail scene and then I just get fired. When is Willem supposed to show up?
afc2112
The library has 3 routes:
1) The Zack route (which you did)
2) The Willem route
3) The Patricia route (good apth - not finished)
To get to Willem, ignore Zack and make sure your relationship with Patricia is not above 29. Keep it low by not working late etc.
Wait how do you get that screen? Did i download the wrong version? i'm so silly
How often are events really supposed to happen, and is there any way to edit the variables or certain variables to edit that won't mess up the save? Thanks, sorry for the bother.
Hi RagnarBloodbane,
You get that screen by clicking on 'Looks' in the stat screen.
Search for cheats in this thread to see what to cheat with. BUT if something goes wrong, I won't be able to help you.

Regarding the frequency of events, that depends on what events you are looking for and in which area.

Cheers
BurningSun

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
Try the job at the flower shop.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
If I'm ignoring Zack, I'm assuming I'm not going to prank him or am I going to string him along and then turn him down?

nvm. I found the answer.

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Try the job at the flower shop.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined
Hi DashaTaran,
When does this error occur? Do you remember?
If I'm ignoring Zack, I'm assuming I'm not going to prank him or am I going to string him along and then turn him down?

nvm. I found the answer.
afc2112,
You can prank him, but when you meet him don't continue with the cam shows. Then wait a while. Willem is patiently waiting as well, but he will come and claim his reward.

Good luck
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I clicked Go find a job.
and clicked Try the job at the flower shop.

then got an error.
Hi DashaTaran,
Thank you for getting back to me. I think I know the issue. I'll PM you a new HTML file. Please download it, and try and load your game, update it by pressing the update button and let me know if it works.

Thank you
BurningSun

Reactions: DashaTaran

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
stumbled upon that line : "Wakey, wakey. You can't just fall asleep like that without any sun tan lotion you know. Should I quickly rput some on for you?"

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
another one : None of the girls is drunk or brave enough to comply \but you are more than a little tipsy and you come forward and tell them that you want the free drink.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
None of the girls is drunk
Whambalam,
Found and fixed. Thank you!
I can't go Madiba's house.
Hi Dragonmarisa,

What do you mean exactly?
Has Lizzy met Madiba on the beach a few times and has he invited Lizzy to his house? Can you not go to his house at all?
Or has Lizzy been to his house a few times, but cannot visit it anymore?
Did you meet him on the beach normally, or did you meet him while picking flowers?

Thank you
BurningSun

korko

May 30, 2017
Hi DashaTaran,
Thank you for getting back to me. I think I know the issue. I'll PM you a new HTML file. Please download it, and try and load your game, update it by pressing the update button and let me know if it works.

Thank you
BurningSun
Same here, load the game and update but get error when clicking get job to flower shop.

Last edited:

CaptDonuts

Jun 25, 2020
GladiusVictorius,
-Yes I should have zipped it better. My bad.
-The other two jobs don't need an alarm. Only the library job and the flower job do. Choices choices.
-The Button needs work I agree. I'll fix it in the next (main) release, to always show a button as soon as a working day starts.
-The work button not showing up at all? Please let me know when this happens.
-Yes you MUST return the flowers the same day. Helen tells you that. Success on finding flowers depends on Luck. Though it sounds like that there is a bug if you do not return them you get penalized too harshly. Will look into it.
-The go home pop up is gone. It is now only triggered by Energy. More freedom is good right?

Hi Degeneracy,
As I asked vasua, did you actually go back and deliver the flowers? I mean that same day?

zaboron,
The 2 should be 20. Will change that going forward. The next release will be called .21

Hi Kelsirion,
Make sure to wake up on time by buying the alarm and setting it (In the bedroom).

CaptDonuts

Jun 25, 2020
There is a clear picture with a red cross through it. And a text that says "Your alarm is not turned on".
I guess I would need to add a big arrow in screen like your screenshot to make it clear? :D
Any way, setting the alarm will be a little easier next update as you can simply click the alarm icon in your inventory. Also changed the text and wording around so that it is hopefully a little easier to see that the alarm is not yet turned on.

Hi CaptDonuts,
Have you noticed the right side menu bar? You know the one with all the stats? There is a bar at the right side of your screen with 5 menu choices: Phone, Character, Inventory, Stats & Diary. Click them and check out what they do. There are a lot of options and a lot of info in those screens. In the Diary screen you will see the alarm icon with a red cross on it if it is not set. Just click it and it will change.

If you already knew that, please disregard the above :) Just trying to help.

GladiusVictorius,
Yes, it needs to be visible as soon as it is a working day, up until it is too late to go to work, or up until Lizzy is at work.
I'm working on it :)

Cheers
BurningSun
Yeah i've press the top right menu bar i can see all the things there like if you want to go to work by walking or not But supposedly when you pick the Nerd Character you get a free alarm but that alarm doesnt work it does not pop up on top of my top right menu bar i need to buy it to the mall then i get the sign that i can use the alarm. I dont know if im the only one experiencing this it was my first time playing this game and i choose the nerd girl and i cant use her alarm.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Same here, load the game and update but get error when clicking get job to flower shop.
Hi korko,
New version coming in a few minutes! It should fix it.
Invite only. I meet him on the beach normally.
Hi Dragonmarisa,
Okay I will try to recreate the issue. Thanks for letting me know.
Yeah i've press the top right menu bar i can see all the things there like if you want to go to work by walking or not But supposedly when you pick the Nerd Character you get a free alarm but that alarm doesnt work it does not pop up on top of my top right menu bar i need to buy it to the mall then i get the sign that i can use the alarm. I dont know if im the only one experiencing this it was my first time playing this game and i choose the nerd girl and i cant use her alarm.
Hi CaptDonuts,
Yes the nerdy girl start had an issue, but this was fixed in V0.8.8.21. Buying an alarm would fix the issue temporarily btw.
Sorry for the trouble!

BurningSun

Reactions: CaptDonuts
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes