taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
BurningSun I have a suggestion. If you can implement in the next version, would be great. Instead of Fitness and Self Defense going down every Sunday without fail, it'd nice if they go down if MC doesn't train at least 3-4 times a week. More realistic, also less hassle to bring them up again.

crabhunter

Feb 14, 2020
Some things I noticed about strip club job and wondered if it's intended this way:
-Leaving after strip club job takes you to City Center district instead of Red Lights district (even if you have enough energy)
-Applying make up in strip club bathroom still stacks up to 100.
-Say Lizzy has 4 dances a night. If she dances all 4 before 0:00, she can't dance anymore and goes home. If she doesn't dance all 4 before 0:00, she can keep dancing on next day past the 4 dances. So if she danced 3 on Sunday before 0:00, she can keep dancing on Monday for 4 more times, making it 7 dances per night.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Hi all,

I posted this 10 days ago on Patreon and thought to share it today with you all. The attached is a first glimpse of how the wardrobe will look like. Well actually not the wardrobe itself, but the stores. A wardrobe sneak peek will be posted I think this weekend.
In any case, it will show you how stuff will look like.
So far I've received positive feedback. I'm curious to hear your feedback as well.

Keep in mind that the prices and other values are not complete yet. They need to be adjusted still.
View attachment 944625

Cheers
BurningSun
That looks really cool. What effect do you plan clothing to have?

Valdur

Feb 14, 2019
I cant get the willem route at library. I dont know if its bec relationship with Patricia is too high (Idk how to even lower it or avoit getting it low) Tried almost every way in library and every time willem gets busted.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Any options to give the "default" Lizzy some clothing choices to create a more personalized character are very welcome.

This could motivate to also level up the fashion skill to find better clothing deals instead of just trying to focus on the one job skill required for the current playthrough.

@ personalization: (edited)

Would it be possible to add an optional 1x1 avatar image for Lizzy to the empty space in the right side bar?
Next to Phone, Character, Stats, Diary could be a place for it.
Hi Cassio VanBurace,
Wish granted. There will be an option for an avatar in the next update. Avatar will be visiible in the character page of the right side menu, so no always present (for now, can be altered later. People can also choose to not have an avatar, or of course replace an image if they so wish to do so.
See below!
BurningSun I have a suggestion. If you can implement in the next version, would be great. Instead of Fitness and Self Defense going down every Sunday without fail, it'd nice if they go down if MC doesn't train at least 3-4 times a week. More realistic, also less hassle to bring them up again.
taihen_addict,
Wish granted. Will be added to the next update.
Some things I noticed about strip club job and wondered if it's intended this way:
-Leaving after strip club job takes you to City Center district instead of Red Lights district (even if you have enough energy)
-Applying make up in strip club bathroom still stacks up to 100.
-Say Lizzy has 4 dances a night. If she dances all 4 before 0:00, she can't dance anymore and goes home. If she doesn't dance all 4 before 0:00, she can keep dancing on next day past the 4 dances. So if she danced 3 on Sunday before 0:00, she can keep dancing on Monday for 4 more times, making it 7 dances per night.
Hi crabhunter,
Thank you for listing these issues/questions.
1) Fixed. Lizzy now goes to the RLD instead.
2) Fixed. No more stacking!
3)Fixed as well!
Changes are made to the next version.
That looks really cool. What effect do you plan clothing to have?
Terakahn, for now I want to get it working properly. For the near future:
1) Some clothes will have stats like +Morale or -Dignity
2) Clothes can go kaputt
3) Events require certain clothes
That kind of stuff.
Is there bimbo transformation in this game?
shawon714, No there is no bimbofication like getting larger boobs and the like.
My intelligence is the bare minimum to go to work, i cant go to work with lower int than required.
Hi Valdur,
Make sure you keep your relationship with Patricia below 35. Do this by never working late and chosing 'bad' options while working at the library. For the next version I've increased the threshold to 40 making it somewhat easier to get to the Willem content.

Cheers
BurningSun
Preview.jpg

Last edited:

hellie666666666

Aug 16, 2020
Did the cocaine dealer get removed? I've been playing for awhile now and just finished the maid job and started a new job, im going through each city and cant get the dealer to give me the bag event. Any ideas?
I just started on a Maid's job too, and had all three encounters I needed on weekdays (walking from center to Biljmer). Was fairly quick. Maybe the mechanics have changed.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
is this game made with twine 1.0 or 2.0?
This game's most recent story HTML file was generated using the Twine 1.x application combined with the v2.23.5 version of the SugarCube story format, which doesn't come pre-installed with that application.

note: you can determine which Twine application and which Story Format was used to generate a specific Twine Story HTML file by looking at the contents of that HTML file within a Text Editor, where exactly you look for that information depends on a couple of things:
1. All story HTML files generated by the Twine 2.x application will include a custom <tw-storydata> element within the file's content. The properties of that custom element includes information about the Version of the application and the Name & Version of the Story Format that were used.
2. Twine 1.x application generated story HTML files that were built using SugarCube will include two comments within the HTML file's <head> element section that include information about the versions of SugarCube and the Twine 1.x application.

rayroxin

Mar 31, 2020
This game's most recent story HTML file was generated using the Twine 1.x application combined with the v2.23.5 version of the SugarCube story format, which doesn't come pre-installed with that application.

note: you can determine which Twine application and which Story Format was used to generate a specific Twine Story HTML file by looking at the contents of that HTML file within a Text Editor, where exactly you look for that information depends on a couple of things:
1. All story HTML files generated by the Twine 2.x application will include a custom <tw-storydata> element within the file's content. The properties of that custom element includes information about the Version of the application and the Name & Version of the Story Format that were used.
2. Twine 1.x application generated story HTML files that were built using SugarCube will include two comments within the HTML file's <head> element section that include information about the versions of SugarCube and the Twine 1.x application.
Thanks for explaining in detail. Just starting with Twine

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have find something wrong. I dont know if it´s a bug or that the game don´t go further.

I´m playing the librarian job, on the path that I call "Smart Lizz". Start playing with Zach, get rescued by Willem, and then outsmart Willem when he tries to get his "reward".

First of all, when Lizz outsmart Willem, in previous versions of the game, she get a significant rise on his wages. I get none this time, and the dialoge between Lizz and Willem sugest that she must receive one. Btw, just in case if its important, intellect 50, Computers 22, Lib science 33. But that´s not a big deal.

The big deal came when Willem it´s busted. Patricia cames to chat with me and offers me Willem´s job (exp 85). And every day she offers me the job, and complains I didn´t came to work til I get fired. Computers 30, Lib Science 40 and Intel 50.

Bug or the game didn´t go further??

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have played the florist path. I have enjoyed, it´s an improvemend vrs older versions of the game. May be a bit too slow for my taste, but an improvemend.

So far I have find in this path Faoud story (I asume it´s the old one, not played), Ending 8, ending 12, and the unfinished "windows" path. There are events and development if you bust Mo just after having "the Talk" with Helen or just you can keep working in the flower shop.

I´m missing something relevant enough in conten?

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Try to search for "pregnancy" in this thread and you will a mentions about this: pregnancy will be added in v0.9. Probably by the end of the year.
There is already in game mention of it... Forgot to edit and put NVM on that.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes