D

Deleted member 1385966

just dunno how
Sex scenes are determined in order of importance: reputation, alcohol/drunk level, liberal/desire, dignity, luck, intel, fitness, and then the rest.

Lower dignity by getting drunk, having sexual encounters, getting "bad" events: like being mugged, flashing people, etc.

Easiest way to do it is to play on "Hard" and start off as a "Flirty Girl," then pick the cleaning job. Keep playing the cleaning job until you get to around 83 experience, and then you start getting sex scenes that will lower your dignity by a lot.

You can also go to the club, get very drunk, and then flirt with people until you get taken advantage of.

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
just dunno how
hn00 gave some advice that works when just playing the game. This is the correct way to play.

However, if you say fuck playing the right way, you can cheat. First, changing variables for reputation, dignity and luck work.

What I tend to do is force certain outcomes and change stats in some places by using the f5 key to refresh the page to load different random events. The randomly generated events that happen in the park and shower can by refreshed until you get an outcome you want, such as a prostitution event, rape, or woman washing Lizzy and getting her off. I think this works in the club and riding the bus, walking in the park, maybe at the beach as well. This does not seem to work when walking from district to district - you have to save-scum to change the rng.

Also, lower Lizzy's luck by playing the lottery in the mall.

D

Deleted member 1385966

hn00 gave some advice that works when just playing the game. This is the correct way to play.

However, if you say fuck playing the right way, you can cheat. First, changing variables for reputation, dignity and luck work.

What I tend to do is force certain outcomes and change stats in some places by using the f5 key to refresh the page to load different random events. The randomly generated events that happen in the park and shower can by refreshed until you get an outcome you want, such as a prostitution event, rape, or woman washing Lizzy and getting her off. I think this works in the club and riding the bus, walking in the park, maybe at the beach as well. This does not seem to work when walking from district to district - you have to save-scum to change the rng.

Also, lower Lizzy's luck by playing the lottery in the mall.
There is no right way to play ;), only the way you chose, with all of the resources you have at hand.

A true pragmatist would open Developer Tools, switch to the console, and "SugarCube.State.variables" their way to fun and profit.

Just about all HTML-based games in this genre use SugarCube/Twine, and can be abused to hell and back.

Look at the modded HTML file I posted above. It unlocks just about all of the sex scenes, but it takes away the fun of the game.

Here's a decent "Whore" start, that strikes a better balance:

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.Dignity = 30; SugarCube.State.variables.Luck = 30; SugarCube.State.variables.Fame = 25; SugarCube.State.variables.Whore = 1; SugarCube.State.variables.WhoreJob = 1; SugarCube.State.variables.Free = 60;  SugarCube.State.variables.Club = 1; SugarCube.State.variables.ClientStreets = 25; SugarCube.State.variables.Cash = 500; SugarCube.State.variables.Intel = 0; SugarCube.State.variables.Fitness = 25; SugarCube.State.variables.Glory = 1; SugarCube.State.variables.Booze = 100;

Nov 23, 2017
The pamphlets in this game are really hard to come by, even tho i play in easy mode, which is suck since lots of scene are locked behind those pamphlets. I have to savescum a hundred times to get one pamphlet to appear since refreshing the page won't work.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Having played through every storyline and explored everything I want to try that cheat file and see if there was anything I missed

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Modded/cheat file.

Too much good writing gone to waste behind too many <<case>> blocks.

Features:
[Perma Stats]
  • "Hygene" 100
  • Health 100
  • Energy 100
  • Desire 200
[Starting Stats]
  • Cash = 100.000
  • Luck = 0
  • Maximum whore level
  • Intel = 0
  • Reputation = 100
  • Dignity = 0
  • Liberty = 100
  • 10,000 exp in every sexual act
  • Fashion = 10.000
  • Housekeep = 10.000
  • 1000 clients serviced in all locations including pool
[Locations Unlocked]
  • Spa/Wellness Center (1.000 days)
  • Club
  • Church
  • Red Light District
  • Pawnshop
  • Loan Shark
  • Library
  • Gloryhole unlocked (and added to all toilets)
  • Street prostitution
  • No dance studio/strip club

[Items]
  • All store items (10.000x) except map
  • Best bed
  • No electronics
[Work]
  • All work experience progressed to sex parts
  • Photo Shoot = 97, and no requirement to not be a whore
  • Cleaning = 75
  • Library = 87
  • Flowershop = 87
[Misc]
  • Panties start off
  • Shower changed so you only get the three sex scenes
  • Many non-sex scenes removed from regular activities, like the beach
  • Glory holes always show up
  • Can go nude/topless
  • Some bars give 100% alcohol lvl
  • All club scenes shown when dancing or drinking
  • Most sex scenes showed when using the bus
  • HTML file prettyfied so you can edit it
  • Some more I forgot

[Extra Attachment]
  • HTML file that converts compiled Twine games into html files Twine can edit

Very nice game. Too much grind and RNG. Too many sex scenes I didn't know existed, locked behind weird variable combinations.

Pool prostitution still broken/unfinished.
how do i add this to my game sorry need a guide on how to do it

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
The cheat file was good for seeing all the random events but didn't let me do anything else. And it wasn't anything I hadn't already seen in a playthrough.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
The pamphlets in this game are really hard to come by, even tho i play in easy mode, which is suck since lots of scene are locked behind those pamphlets. I have to savescum a hundred times to get one pamphlet to appear since refreshing the page won't work.
Hi TrialsOfKentot, Do you know that all pamphlets will appear on the bulletin board in Henry's entrance area? They appear and re-appear after a certain number of days depending on your difficulty setting.
When is the next update?
Hi afc2112,
Next week. When exactly I don't know yet. Need to release one last BETA version first.

Cheers
BurningSun

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
BurningSun so how do I trigger the faoud stuff? so many people seem to just automatically get it, all that I ever get is the Andrei and window path, and I can't figure out how to get to the faoud stuff

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
Hey
BurningSun
I'm still here just taking a break to let you expand game a little bit bfore trying to break again heh I see you added alot of content I will need to tryout and see whats happens heh gj man :)

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes