greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Cant seem to get the alarm to work?
The ALARM dialog allows you to set two things, the Time and When the alarm is turned on.
1. Select the alarm link when in your bedroom.
2. Enter the hour in the first field (eg. 6) and the minutes in the 2nd field (eg. 00) of the time you want to wake up.
3. Select the "Confirm" button to confirm the entered time.
4. Click on the image in the lower left of the dialog until it shows "when" you want the the alarm to be used.
5. Select the "OK' button to close the ALARM dialog.

Orfunk

Mar 27, 2017
The ALARM dialog allows you to set two things, the Time and When the alarm is turned on.
1. Select the alarm link when in your bedroom.
2. Enter the hour in the first field (eg. 6) and the minutes in the 2nd field (eg. 00) of the time you want to wake up.
3. Select the "Confirm" button to confirm the entered time.
4. Click on the image in the lower left of the dialog until it shows "when" you want the the alarm to be used.
5. Select the "OK' button to close the ALARM dialog.
There's no image in the lower left tho

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is the Bibi and Henry storyline not implemented yet? Bibi is never home and Henry is gone duing weekdays. Am I missing something?
It is implemented, but you have to follow a narrow and certain path - you can find it here in this thread. I keep missing it again and again as well, as I am too lazy to search for the instructions given here. It is a real flaw of this game, as you have to do a series of decision exactly in only one way possible to get it. I made it a looooong time ago, and it was worth the hassle, though.

Reactions: YukiSlut

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
There's no image in the lower left tho
I ran into the same problem as you. Probably went with the Nerdy girl start as I did, didn't you? Seems like for some reason the alarm clock doesn't work on that (at least it didn't for me)

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I ran into the same problem as you. Probably went with the Nerdy girl start as I did, didn't you? Seems like for some reason the alarm clock doesn't work on that (at least it didn't for me)
Same for me, started with nerdy aswell, alarm doesn't work.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Any news on the new update? Its been quiet on Patreon for months now too.
On February 9th BurningSun posted here (see above), so about a month ago. He announced the update for a week later, but there had some testing to be done. I guess that means that the testing showed some problems AND that the update will come soon. Updates take long and longer, but BurningSun proved to be a steady working Dev. No need for desperation.

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Played more than 100 days. How do you unlock LoanShark or sexshop for example (at least there are files for it in the game folder)? All I have is work with Donny, work as stripper and some repeatable stuff at the club/park/beach (is there anything really interesting or just a few random events?). It's a really slow progress with some new stuff.
And somehow girl becomes more stupid instantly when she allows making photos of her in lingerie or more nude. I get that getting high with another girl and kissing her for the camera can be "dumb", but before that it's kind of ridiculous it lowers intellect. And how actually intellect work in the game? Less (or different) choices in some events?

UP: Okay, apparently you need to check message board at the entrance enough times, I was doing only once a week at Thursdays when you pay rent.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Played more than 100 days. How do you unlock LoanShark or sexshop for example (at least there are files for it in the game folder)? All I have is work with Donny, work as stripper and some repeatable stuff at the club/park/beach (is there anything really interesting or just a few random events?). It's a really slow progress with some new stuff.
And somehow girl becomes more stupid instantly when she allows making photos of her in lingerie or more nude. I get that getting high with another girl and kissing her for the camera can be "dumb", but before that it's kind of ridiculous it lowers intellect. And how actually intellect work in the game? Less (or different) choices in some events?

UP: Okay, apparently you need to check message board at the entrance enough times, I was doing only once a week at Thursdays when you pay rent.
Loan shark you will find if you look at the Message board same as many other place.
For Work you can Work in the Flower shop,Photo Studio,Public library and some other place all have a lot of different content.
Intelligence you rise by going to study in the library.Study there for the Job you do give you even some Boni for the Money you will get for the Work and rise your intelligence.You can even buy a Book and read it at home or in the park it rise even your intelligence.
intelligence real change something in some story if you are stupid more bad events will happen if you are intelligent you will see more good events or avoid bad events.

xOliviaNorth

May 26, 2020

Hey, how can i join strip club?

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Hey, how can i join strip club?
There was an event a girl come to you in the club and tells you to go to Ralph for a job (in the club). Went to him, you had to dance for him, but apparently my pole dancing skill wasn't enough and he told to practice in the dance school. When I had 25 pole dancing I went to him again and he sent you to the strip club, where you have to show your dancing again a couple of times. Not a lot of content there, just some dancing on the stage, few requests from visitors and lap dances for them as well. Maybe there is more, but I got bored, and there wasn't many files in the folder that I haven't seen in game...

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes