reld

Oct 9, 2017
Possible bug? Why do I automatically lose 6 fitness and 7 self defense just for going to sleep on Saturday night?
Its what you lose by week. those stats have to be train every week.

I dunno why jogging in the park and pole dancing doent give any fitness or help to not lose stats at the end of the week.

Sean Shaw

Aug 23, 2018
Its what you lose by week. those stats have to be train every week.

I dunno why jogging in the park and pole dancing doent give any fitness or help to not lose stats at the end of the week.
I can spend all day in the gym on Saturday, getting fitness and self defense to 100, go immediately home, and sleep and lose 6 on fitness and 7 self defense. So I'm supposed to lose those points overnight? I can see a gradual decline if not trained but not literally overnight. you can get your first few points from jogging in the park but after around 5 points it doesn't work anymore. I agree that jogging and pole dancing should give fitness but so should walking everywhere. people do all of those activities for fitness all the time.

Last edited:

Sunshine999

Oct 5, 2017
I can spend all day in the gym on Saturday, getting fitness and self defense to 100, go immediately home, and sleep and lose 6 on fitness and 7 self defense. So I'm supposed to lose those points overnight? I can see a gradual decline if not trained but not literally overnight. you can get your first few points from jogging in the park but after around 5 points it doesn't work anymore. I agree that jogging and pole dancing should give fitness but so should walking everywhere. people do all of those activities for fitness all the time.
Correct , at high levels if you don't train there's a stat loss of 5.5%.

Code:
Math.floor($Fitness * 0.055)

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
What to do about the constantly rising rent of your landlord every few weeks?

Is there any way to move somewhere else?
Or to report him to the authorities ffor trying to extort innoent young girls?

Will he stop demanding more moeny some time?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi Sean Shaw,

Quick reply for you. See below 1 part of the entire changelog for the coming version:
- Fitness and Selfdefence no longer automatically deteriorates at the end of the week. It now only does when Lizzy has not been working out enough during the week. Number of times depend on height of the skill; the heigher it is, the more she needs to do to maintain it. - ty taihen_addict

What to do about the constantly rising rent of your landlord every few weeks?

Is there any way to move somewhere else?
Or to report him to the authorities ffor trying to extort innoent young girls?

Will he stop demanding more moeny some time?
Jen_73,
There is a way to 'pay' him which will reduce rent. He needs to be reworked and become more demanding/manipulative/corrupting then he is right now.

Cheers
BurningSun

To all: I ff-ed up with the version and was working on 2 different version at the same time. SO parts were done in one version and other parts in another. Pffftt :eek: :eek: . Cleaned most of it up now, so new version should be out before the end of this month.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Good luck with the issues, already excited for the new version. I like this game very much even if it tortures me too much sometimes. :p

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun Many thanks and a great game! Some suggestions after playing loads:
1. A part-time job at the bar - customers could also offer to buy her a drink.
2. An office job would open up the option to include office parties, dating co-workers and after work drinks etc.
3. Ability to date someone nice (a tenant or from the club, bar or at work (photographer in the flower shop scenario); male or female).
4. Take the pill, abortion etc.
5. Pregnancy (noted this is in hand), children, live together, marriage etc.
Many thanks.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
suggestions:
make it so that the more liberal and the less dignity pc has, enables pc to do things at higher Intellect than normal -- ex: max liberal and very low dignity = will do pretty much anything a bimbo pc with min Intellect would do while being super smart -- after all not all bimbos are stupid and not all geniuses are chaste, sometimes a genius may be a slut and sometimes a bimbo is really a genius who likes playing dumb

add new areas, and ability to go to other cities on vacation if your money is enough (for small events and more variety) perhaps the pc wishes to have sex in a different city each day or perhaps your sluty pc wishes to take a break from sex but everyone in main city knows pc is a slut. (Berlin, Paris, and Bangkok are listed as not in game yet, so will these ever show up?)

custom difficulties -- ability to toggle options at start for a different difficulty experience -- for example, I like the hard mode stuff but I would prefer keeping the job icons, and sometimes I would like to have higher risks in bad events and sex but do not want to deal with money troubles.

Ability to move to a new rent location or straight up buy a house perhaps in a new location area -- removing rent but adding taxes and perhaps ability to bribe tax collectors with your body -- and adding ability to do more things in house like having a sex dungeon and a full gym in house -- having a house could open up options like marriage, more stable lifestyle, keeping a baby or several (and hiring a nanny female or male to take care of the kids, and maybe some 'banging the nanny' sex), etc

adding more kinks would be great

Reactions: BBZ01

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Many thanks.
I think this was planned for patch 8.9, to be released in the summer of 2018.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Hi BurningSun
I just begin to play your game, and I wonder if there are some lesbian contents in the v0.8.8.22.
In November 2020 you reply this.

But it was some months ago now, so is there a lesbian route now ?
I asked for more lesbian content a long time ago. BurningSun said he was gonna add more, but its not really happened.
There are a few lesbian events, but no real paths. The job that has the most lesbian stuff is the photo job where you have sex with another model.

Reactions: Yuriphoria2

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
1. A part-time job at the bar - customers could also offer to buy her a drink.
2. An office job would open up the option to include office parties, dating co-workers and after work drinks etc.
3. Ability to date someone nice (a tenant or from the club, bar or at work (photographer in the flower shop scenario); male or female).
Many thanks.
Hi BBZ01,
Thank you for your suggestions!
1) This already exists! Be at the pub at 15:00 on Wednesday I believe and you can speak to the owner. I admit, way to hard to get this job. Will be adjusted in the next update I think/I hope.
2) Yea I would like to add a real office job receptionist -> office assistant -> personal assistant -> everyone's assistnat :)
But that is not in the planning atm as it is too much work and I want other things to be finished first.
3) YES I agree. I'm working on this -- see a hint of what exactly is in one of the other answers in this post.
4 & 5) This are basically the same kind of thing and yes this is coming. I know it takes forever, but it will come.

suggestions:
make it so that the more liberal and the less dignity pc has, enables pc to do things at higher Intellect than normal -- ex: max liberal and very low dignity = will do pretty much anything a bimbo pc with min Intellect would do while being super smart -- after all not all bimbos are stupid and not all geniuses are chaste, sometimes a genius may be a slut and sometimes a bimbo is really a genius who likes playing dumb

add new areas, and ability to go to other cities on vacation if your money is enough (for small events and more variety) perhaps the pc wishes to have sex in a different city each day or perhaps your sluty pc wishes to take a break from sex but everyone in main city knows pc is a slut. (Berlin, Paris, and Bangkok are listed as not in game yet, so will these ever show up?)

custom difficulties -- ability to toggle options at start for a different difficulty experience -- for example, I like the hard mode stuff but I would prefer keeping the job icons, and sometimes I would like to have higher risks in bad events and sex but do not want to deal with money troubles.

Ability to move to a new rent location or straight up buy a house perhaps in a new location area -- removing rent but adding taxes and perhaps ability to bribe tax collectors with your body -- and adding ability to do more things in house like having a sex dungeon and a full gym in house -- having a house could open up options like marriage, more stable lifestyle, keeping a baby or several (and hiring a nanny female or male to take care of the kids, and maybe some 'banging the nanny' sex), etc

adding more kinks would be great
Hi tyhmaalamas,
Thank you very much for your suggestions.
Basically at this time in the game a high liberal + low dignity will make most things available as if someone with very low intellect. Certain choices are different, but the outcome, though the text and images may be different, is the same.

Other cities are coming for sure. Paris is the first one and if not for my health issues may have been previewed already earlier this year as part of it is finished, albeit a small part. I'm constantly working on more locations and once I get characters working, it will open up a lot more.

Hmm not sure if custom difficulties is something I can add anymore at this time as a lot of stuff is behind the $Diff variable and chaning that would mean changing a lot of code. Will think about it though.

This last one sounds fun, but is too big to handle. Complete new housing location would be an immense job and will not happen sorry! :(

I think this was planned for patch 8.9, to be released in the summer of 2018.
Shtradha, haha. I don't think it was ever planned for 2018, but 2020 for sure. Stuff happens, other stuff is more fun to do, etc etc. It will come eventually.
Hi BurningSun
I just begin to play your game, and I wonder if there are some lesbian contents in the v0.8.8.22.
In November 2020 you reply this.

But it was some months ago now, so is there a lesbian route now ?
I asked for more lesbian content a long time ago. BurningSun said he was gonna add more, but its not really happened.
There are a few lesbian events, but no real paths. The job that has the most lesbian stuff is the photo job where you have sex with another model.
Hi damnedfrog & worldknower,
Yea I have promised it and I have been working on something. Hopefully the next release after the wardrobe one will include something the two of you will like. It involves a beach, a 'Summer' and more.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

The next version is near completion. I'm doing some tests and fixing some last minute bugs. I'm sure though that it will have many many more bugs due to the issues described in my previous posts (RL & double version work). So keep it in mind once it is ready for download (hoping to release it in a day or so).

For those of you who cannot wait and want to know what is in it exactly, below the changelog of the version I am working on at the moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers all
BurningSun

jessiLESBIAN

Oct 8, 2018
Hi all,

The next version is near completion. I'm doing some tests and fixing some last minute bugs. I'm sure though that it will have many many more bugs due to the issues described in my previous posts (RL & double version work). So keep it in mind once it is ready for download (hoping to release it in a day or so).

For those of you who cannot wait and want to know what is in it exactly, below the changelog of the version I am working on at the moment.

Cheers all
BurningSun
Hi all,

Cheers all
BurningSun
waiting

jessiLESBIAN

Oct 8, 2018
Hi all,

Cheers all
BurningSun
Hi all,

Cheers all
BurningSun
waiting

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
2) Yea I would like to add a real office job receptionist -> office assistant -> personal assistant -> everyone's assistant :)
But that is not in the planning atm as it is too much work and I want other things to be finished first.
Many thanks BurningSun. The reason I mentioned the estate agents is that she could start off as the assistant :) as you mention but could then progress to working on lettings and later sales with targets to be met so maybe she'd have the option to use her charms to increase her sales etc. Then if she's successful she could end up as office manager with her own personal assistant... I guess that'd be a lot of work but just a thought as it'd give structure to progression in the role.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes