Sep 29, 2019
For some reason i don't get the gym.I have discover all until now but the gym don't appear have buy the map run around between streets look at the board but nothing now more then 100 Days ingame pass and im Sick but can not heal without the Clinic from the gym.Same for Raul get the Card but he is not in the Club.Then Panties seams to not count as Clothes when the Guy ask me to give him my Panties i can say only that i don't wear Panties even i wear them.And if Possible make some extreme Clothes that lower something like luck that is near impossible to lower to 0.And move The picture of the Girl under Stats as normal that we look as we need to see our Energy and so on not the Character screen

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Can we get an option to not have to deal with the over 200 clothing pieces?
I get that people want to RP, but, just like in Girl Life, managing clothing feels much more like a chore than an engaging mechanic. To me, that is.

*Edit:
Forget that, I am managing just fine without bothering too much with the clothing. :D
Hi MarceloYuri,
I'm happy to hear it. This is what I was going for.
Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: MarceloYuri
Feb 11, 2019
We have been waiting for a year of updating this game and with updating only clothes? the mechanics of the game were not improved, the bugs remained. Lizzie dulls on the spot. Clothes are absolutely useless. The same game Young Maria. Updates are released and that often introduces new game mechanics. The game gets more interesting but more boring. Disappointment and only game Life Choices

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
screens from b4 going into room and saving
b4 update.jpg

I am having so many errors that the game fails to function. Errors appear to be regarding wardrobe. text of errors below.
It is weekend and you're at home wondering what to do.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.Wearing is undefined

Apply your makeup.
Check your wardrobe.
Go to sleep.
Go to your bedroom.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.Wearing is undefined

Wait for a while.

After enering wardrobe and redressing is ok, and then this when try to leave wardrobe
-------------------------- 1st prob.jpg
"Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.Wearing[7] is undefined.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:119:17105
handler/<@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:121:1769
value/<@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:120:19151
r/<@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:117:26732
t/<@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:117:26509
dispatch@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:67:10315
add/q.handle@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:67:8342"
2nd prob.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------
Now locked in wardrobe and have to leave game. The best part though was when I clicked the x to exit and my whole screen went pinky/purple, even the desktop...reboot to get out of it. Time to move these games to a lower end machine with an i5. I don't want my "good" comp broken.
Not sure if this means anything to anyone, but there ya go.
btw thanks for the share

• Wow
Reactions: Little your dream

Koiaj

May 31, 2017
Is Henry bugged or what? :( Can't talk to him at all so room rent keep increasing XD After meeting Bibi, he is completely disappeared

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
We have been waiting for a year of updating this game and with updating only clothes? the mechanics of the game were not improved, the bugs remained. Lizzie dulls on the spot. Clothes are absolutely useless. The same game Young Maria. Updates are released and that often introduces new game mechanics. The game gets more interesting but more boring. Disappointment and only game Life Choices
Hi Little your dream,
It is a shame you don't like the game, but please get your facts right. Last update was just in November last year.
I honestly believe my game is way, way different than YM. But if you disagree, that is fine.
If there are bugs, let me know and I'll fix them.
Amazing game man!
Hi MadWorldMan,
Thanks! Great to hear you like it.
Is Henry bugged or what? :( Can't talk to him at all so room rent keep increasing XD After meeting Bibi, he is completely disappeared
Hi Koiaj,
Nothing changed with Henry, so he shouldn't be bugged. You may have chosen the wrong option for him to go into hiding for a while.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
screens from b4 going into room and saving

I am having so many errors that the game fails to function. Errors appear to be regarding wardrobe. text of errors below.
It is weekend and you're at home wondering what to do.

Apply your makeup.
Check your wardrobe.
Go to sleep.
Go to your bedroom.

Wait for a while.

After enering wardrobe and redressing is ok, and then this when try to leave wardrobe
--------------------------
"Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.Wearing[7] is undefined.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:119:17105
handler/<@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:121:1769
value/<@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:120:19151
r/<@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:117:26732
t/<@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:117:26509
dispatch@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:67:10315
add/q.handle@file:///L:/1-A-New-00/Life_Choices_0.8.8.30/Life_choices_v0.8.8.31.html:67:8342"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Now locked in wardrobe and have to leave game. The best part though was when I clicked the x to exit and my whole screen went pinky/purple, even the desktop...reboot to get out of it. Time to move these games to a lower end machine with an i5. I don't want my "good" comp broken.
Not sure if this means anything to anyone, but there ya go.
btw thanks for the share
Hi TRado,
I'm sorry to see all these strange bugs. My first question is:
On the first screenshot, the game version says 0.8.8.0. There is no update me button there? that is very odd. Please tell me what you did exactly to get to V0.8.8.31 in the next screenshots.

Cheers
BurningSun

Koiaj

May 31, 2017
Hi Koiaj,
Nothing changed with Henry, so he shouldn't be bugged. You may have chosen the wrong option for him to go into hiding for a while.
Hi BurningSun :)
I tried all options, because sometimes Bibi's event repeats so i can choose different answers but the result is always the same, Henry disappears and comes only to raise the rent :D

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
For some reason i don't get the gym.I have discover all until now but the gym don't appear have buy the map run around between streets look at the board but nothing now more then 100 Days ingame pass and im Sick but can not heal without the Clinic from the gym
In a new playthrough, the Wellness center was opened up well before then. Are you playing on hard(which I think still lowers the chance to see the flyer)? Also food increases your health, spam food before the next day to stay healthy when menstruating which is the killer when I start new playthroughs.

BurningSun
Also any word on re-adding the pill just for immersion's sake(as it was already in the game code), seems pregnancy and all that will be year out or so for it to really matter.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
It looks like the gym is bugged in this version. You cannot do any gym stuff, the game gets stuck after changing into the fitness clothes and shoes in the gym changing room.

PhantomPhantastic

Mar 16, 2018
You made what would normally be DLC content before you finished your game - this is why the consumer knows nothing and polls are not as useful as one might think.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes