Sep 29, 2019
In a new playthrough, the Wellness center was opened up well before then. Are you playing on hard(which I think still lowers the chance to see the flyer)? Also food increases your health, spam food before the next day to stay healthy when menstruating which is the killer when I start new playthroughs.

BurningSun
Also any word on re-adding the pill just for immersion's sake(as it was already in the game code), seems pregnancy and all that will be year out or so for it to really matter.
No im playing on easy and its a new Game.I have a sexual Sickness and im addict to Alcohol and Cum without the clinic i can not heal that.

HUNDmiau

Mar 15, 2018
I think Henry is bugged. No matter what I do, after I have talked to Henry about Bibi, I simply re-meet bib and the whole thing starts again.

Reactions: b00ze

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
Hi TRado,
I'm sorry to see all these strange bugs. My first question is:
On the first screenshot, the game version says 0.8.8.0. There is no update me button there? that is very odd. Please tell me what you did exactly to get to V0.8.8.31 in the next screenshots.

Cheers
BurningSun
Hi BurningSun, Thanks for responding. I am going thru my security settings to see if it a prob there. Usually I do not let java run, but my game comp never goes online anyway so nbd. I installed the new version in a copy of the V0.8.8.0. folder. No gliches in the 0.8.8.0. game and my save was when on the street, so I went into room and did a fresh save from there and then loaded that with the V0.8.8.31 HTML using the newly dl'd data files. The 0.8.8.0. vers. was the game I was trying out with several "saves to disk" There was an "updateme" button in the new release and was pressed after loading the save from disk of the 0.8.8.0. game. Going to re-install anew dnld in a root folder and use a diff vers. to load a save and then load it into the new game as a standalone (not an overwrite of an existing game folder). Will repost to this if/when anything changes. ttfn.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurningSun

kkkiiilllop

Mar 3, 2020
So. I seem to have missed acsess to the message board. It is not a option in the reception. Witch I can now only access when beeing teleported to Henry. How do I now find the libary and others? Ayone else having this problem?

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
There is an issue with the dresses if you buy one from hot topic that messes up the warddrobe. I fixed it by changing /Icons/Clothes/PDress11N to PDress11Y. hope it helps anyone with that problem

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
I think Henry is bugged. No matter what I do, after I have talked to Henry about Bibi, I simply re-meet bib and the whole thing starts again.
When talking to Bibi, do you get the option of I want to know, and some other one? Then follow up with 2 more option? If not, your, I think, Dignity is to high. Also after all that when you go to talk to Henry, you will have the constant, Henry is not in his room, message. Again, Dignity. You pretty much have to be a slut to even get to the part where you will see Henry and do mundane things.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
. Thanks Burningsun for this update. I have played it, Cleaning route to a point, skiping to library route.

1.- This update is´t not my cup of tea. Not bad, because if you don´t like playing dolls you can keep at a minimum and it´s not a nuisance, but for me adds very litle lo the game enjoiment. I would have prefered that the time and effort used in implementing this mechanic would have used in more story, more plot, or the long delayed phone update. But that´s just my personal preferences, and the wardrobe mechanics have been implemented in a way that if it´s not for you don´t become a chore, so it´s perfectly fine.

2.-There are lot of events that come as if Lizzy were not wearing panties when she was wearing ones. At least with the red ones +1Looks,+1 luck,+2 morale, it happens.

3- I dont know if it´s a missadjustmente or a feature, but you can not go to the dance school in the morning and work in the library. Without having a shower after dancing you arrive to the library 8-10 minutes late.

4.- I don´t find the bank and the town hall. I´m thick as a brick or are they not implemented yet?

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
The adventures with the panties continue. After Lizzie gave her panties to a guy on the bus, she had no panties left, not only on her, but also in the wardrobe. However, she was able to give them to the same company in the city that was celebrating their friend's future wedding.

Asalia

Sep 9, 2017
There is an issue with the dresses if you buy one from hot topic that messes up the warddrobe. I fixed it by changing /Icons/Clothes/PDress11N to PDress11Y. hope it helps anyone with that problem
The issues with the dresses seems larger than that, Hot topic is still closed for me and i have a similar issue after buying one from Anna Van Toor, i couldn't find out wich one caused the bug :/

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
The issues with the dresses seems larger than that, Hot topic is still closed for me and i have a similar issue after buying one from Anna Van Toor, i couldn't find out wich one caused the bug :/
For me, hot topic was closed till I "discovered" the XXX shop, but that shop wasn't, the sex shop opened after a second message. So hot topic I think is locked behind a random variable.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
Hi BurningSun, Thanks for responding. I am going thru my security settings to see if it a prob there. Usually I do not let java run, but my game comp never goes online anyway so nbd. I installed the new version in a copy of the V0.8.8.0. folder. No gliches in the 0.8.8.0. game and my save was when on the street, so I went into room and did a fresh save from there and then loaded that with the V0.8.8.31 HTML using the newly dl'd data files. The 0.8.8.0. vers. was the game I was trying out with several "saves to disk" There was an "updateme" button in the new release and was pressed after loading the save from disk of the 0.8.8.0. game. Going to re-install anew dnld in a root folder and use a diff vers. to load a save and then load it into the new game as a standalone (not an overwrite of an existing game folder). Will repost to this if/when anything changes. ttfn.
I could not find an old vers. other than the 0.8.8.0. I used b4. I have over 30TB of stuff I am sure there is one here somewhere . Anyway I was only around 30 days (game time) in, so I just started a new game with the V0.8.8.31 HTML and the new data file. There are no tech problems with the game now.
Thanks for the share of good game. I am sure most here would hope you have a speedy recovery once your health issues are more clealy defined for you.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
This Game is out for so long. I actually was so suprised, positivly to see an Update. I hoped for more Content but seeing its Bug fixes still makes me happy, it means its still worked on, which is good. :) I was actually hoping last year already to see the new City or you knows City. Does the Dev still thinks about adding new Places? Or is it only Amsterdam and he just left the Option in the beginning

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Wow was worried this game was abandoned so glad to see an update for it! Keep up the great work looking forward to more!
Hi Neonie,
It will never be abandoned unless I have explicitly told you all I stop :)
More is coming!
I am referring to the day when rent is due and the game forces the player to go to Henry immediately.
Nymphonomicon, Just set your alarm a little earlier and all is good.
BurningSun
Also any word on re-adding the pill just for immersion's sake(as it was already in the game code), seems pregnancy and all that will be year out or so for it to really matter.
Hi Degeneracy, I removed it as many people complained that it did not do anything, so not sure if I should re-enable it.
How do I do anything gym related? I cannot go past this screen -
It looks like the gym is bugged in this version. You cannot do any gym stuff, the game gets stuck after changing into the fitness clothes and shoes in the gym changing room.
Hi Ashley young,
I got this fixed for next bug release version. Thanks for letting me know.
No im playing on easy and its a new Game.I have a sexual Sickness and im addict to Alcohol and Cum without the clinic i can not heal that.
GladiusVictorius,
The flyer is available at the message board on most days after 30-ish days depending on the difficulty setting. Just keep checking the message board.
Hi HUNDmiau,
It is not bugged, it is designed to loop so it is always possible to open up his content even if 'wrong' choices were made. Once you talk to Bibi, make sure to have low enough dignity to tell her you want to know everything. If Dignity is too low, this option is not available.
So. I seem to have missed acsess to the message board. It is not a option in the reception. Witch I can now only access when beeing teleported to Henry. How do I now find the libary and others? Ayone else having this problem?
Hi kkkiiilllop,
You should always be able to go to the entrance are during the week. There is no restriction to get there, no variable or anything. Are you sure that you do not have this option during the week?
Hi xxdungeonxx,
You should actually rename PDress11 to PDress11Y. It is a typo on my side so for the next update I will remove this dress temporarily.
. Thanks Burningsun for this update. I have played it, Cleaning route to a point, skiping to library route.

1.- This update is´t not my cup of tea. Not bad, because if you don´t like playing dolls you can keep at a minimum and it´s not a nuisance, but for me adds very litle lo the game enjoiment. I would have prefered that the time and effort used in implementing this mechanic would have used in more story, more plot, or the long delayed phone update. But that´s just my personal preferences, and the wardrobe mechanics have been implemented in a way that if it´s not for you don´t become a chore, so it´s perfectly fine.

2.-There are lot of events that come as if Lizzy were not wearing panties when she was wearing ones. At least with the red ones +1Looks,+1 luck,+2 morale, it happens.

3- I dont know if it´s a missadjustmente or a feature, but you can not go to the dance school in the morning and work in the library. Without having a shower after dancing you arrive to the library 8-10 minutes late.

4.- I don´t find the bank and the town hall. I´m thick as a brick or are they not implemented yet?
Hi bolondro2,
1) I understand. There will always be people who do not like certain parts of the game, but I tried to make sure that if you did not like clothes and wardrobes that there would hardly be any impact. I'm glad to hear you feel like I succeeded in that. That is important to me!
2) Yeah there is an issue with the panties. I fixed it for the upcoming bug release.
3) There will be some overlap here and there. Tough titties! :LOL:
4) Not implemented yet sorry.
The adventures with the panties continue. After Lizzie gave her panties to a guy on the bus, she had no panties left, not only on her, but also in the wardrobe. However, she was able to give them to the same company in the city that was celebrating their friend's future wedding.
Hi Forca, Panties issue is fixed for the upcoming bug release. Ty for letting me know.
Hi Asalia,
You are completely right. There is a weird bug with the dresses not related to that one typo. I've tried to fix it, but been unsuccessful so far. It seems like it is only triggered when sneakers are put on in the wardrobe and then pressing the dresses link.
Working on it!
For me, hot topic was closed till I "discovered" the XXX shop, but that shop wasn't, the sex shop opened after a second message. So hot topic I think is locked behind a random variable.
Degeneracy, Hot Topic says when it opens up. First of May.
Anybody know how to cure an STD?
Hi Rambo1221,
Go to the Healthclub (find a flyer for it on the street or in the entrance area message board).
I could not find an old vers. other than the 0.8.8.0. I used b4. I have over 30TB of stuff I am sure there is one here somewhere . Anyway I was only around 30 days (game time) in, so I just started a new game with the V0.8.8.31 HTML and the new data file. There are no tech problems with the game now.
Thanks for the share of good game. I am sure most here would hope you have a speedy recovery once your health issues are more clealy defined for you.
Hi TRado,
I'm relieved to hear a complete new version got rid of all the bugs!
Thank you for your kind words. I hope to be rid of these dizzy feelings soon, but I fear they are here for a while longer :(((((((
This Game is out for so long. I actually was so suprised, positivly to see an Update. I hoped for more Content but seeing its Bug fixes still makes me happy, it means its still worked on, which is good. :) I was actually hoping last year already to see the new City or you knows City. Does the Dev still thinks about adding new Places? Or is it only Amsterdam and he just left the Option in the beginning
Hi Fluffy<3,
Happy that you are happy :)
I am planning to release Paris as the next city. My illness has delayed stuff though, so not sure if summer this year will be the time for its first release.

Cheers all
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
picobyte, Haha yea I know that is the common public toilet, but a bit hard for Lizzy to use :)
Yay an update ! Continue the amazing work please !
Asalia, :) Will do!
You made what would normally be DLC content before you finished your game - this is why the consumer knows nothing and polls are not as useful as one might think.
PhantomPhantastic,
The consumer is always right you know. I get it, this update is not your cup of tea, and that is fine. Keep in mind though, that that doesn't mean that all the other consumer who like it are wrong.

Anyway more content will come and I'm sure some of it will be more to your liking :)
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes