b00ze

Jul 20, 2017
It is not bugged, it is designed to loop so it is always possible to open up his content even if 'wrong' choices were made. Once you talk to Bibi, make sure to have low enough dignity to tell her you want to know everything. If Dignity is too low, this option is not available.
Hm, what are the numbers? I thought I had to get them down all the way so I frequented the sex museum like a maniac. But I think I asked her and after being direct/hugging Henry he dodged it and it started to loop. Is my dignity TOO low now?
What am I doing wrong?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun Many thanks for the update. I've had a play and come across the below issues:
1. I can't continue a previously saved game. I just got error messages so have started again. Were saved games under the previous version supposed to work?
2. It's possible to go to the mall and overspend leaving you with negative cash, screenshot attached.
3. If you go top the sports shop and browse other items (e.g. shoes) you get the option to try the pole dancing clothes which then leads to an error message. The option to try isn't available if you access it direct without viewing any other goods, screenshot attached.
4. If you go outside the option to walk to the Red Light District is shown twice, once after your room, screenshot attached.
Thanks in advance and I hope you are fully recovered soon, please keep up the excellent work.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
So I got the event with Raul but her dancing wasn't good enough. He told me to come back again after taking classes but he doesn't pop up in the club anymore. So I can't progress anymore. Is it a bug or are there specific times where I can visit him?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BurningSun Many thanks for the update. I've had a play and come across the below issues:
1. I can't continue a previously saved game. I just got error messages so have started again. Were saved games under the previous version supposed to work?
2. It's possible to go to the mall and overspend leaving you with negative cash, screenshot attached.
3. If you go top the sports shop and browse other items (e.g. shoes) you get the option to try the pole dancing clothes which then leads to an error message. The option to try isn't available if you access it direct without viewing any other goods, screenshot attached.
4. If you go outside the option to walk to the Red Light District is shown twice, once after your room, screenshot attached.
Thanks in advance and I hope you are fully recovered soon, please keep up the excellent work.
Hi BBZ01,
Thank you for your post.
1) It should work, unless it is too old. Only V0.8.7.5 and newer can be updated.
2) Hmm, do you remember how you did that? You say mall, but the screenshot is in the library
3) I've removed this many times before and everytime someone else mentions it again lol. I am 100% that I am 99% certain to have surely removed it for real this time... for real 95% sure!
4) Found and fixed for the next version.
So I got the event with Raul but her dancing wasn't good enough. He told me to come back again after taking classes but he doesn't pop up in the club anymore. So I can't progress anymore. Is it a bug or are there specific times where I can visit him?
Hi Bleh21,
Raul only is available on Saturday (between 21h - 04h).

Gl
BurningSun

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun
1. it was your last version on Gamecore and when I loaded it I tried to update when the wardrobe was showing. No worries as happily recommenced.
2. I went into the sports shop and bought a yoga mat and large towel and ended up with -3 money.
Also I've played a bit more and got a job at the pub, thanks for the tip :) Marvin doesn't appear in my phone contacts and his image in "Diary" is a small square, however, if you click on it it does appear.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hi @Fluffy<3,
Happy that you are happy :)
I am planning to release Paris as the next city. My illness has delayed stuff though, so not sure if summer this year will be the time for its first release.

Cheers all
BurningSun
Oh my! Im so sorry. I wasn't aware of your Sickness. I wish you all the best and hope you will be able to continue this Game as you like :) Thank you for Answering by the way. I cannot wait to see Paris

Reactions: BurningSun

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
BurningSun
Bug: After you been to work, taking a nap then retaking shower(only on friday when working in my playthrough), putting makeup on doesn't do anything, looks still remain low. Retaking a shower a second time works. Makeup after shower on in Diary for workdays. No makeup gets put on even when you go to the bedroom and have that option. Main hall only has check makeup. Both give the same check screen. Until of course, the 2nd Shower.

Jan 31, 2018
I may be blind or stupid, but where the fuck is the alarm, i don't see any in inventory :/
Edit: Just bought it, i'm bad at looking

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BurningSun

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Despite the fact that this is one of the best games of the genre, there is one important drawback. The player does not know the conditions of many events. For example, when meeting Faud, there are three or four possible scenarios that depend on Lizzie's stats. But the player won't even realize it, because Lizzie's stats won't let him see all the options. I would suggest this solution: make ALL the options for Lizzie's reaction visible, but make those that cannot be selected due to the current stats non-clickable and indicate which stats do not allow them to be selected. This would give more meaning to the player's actions.

Reactions: BBZ01

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BurningSun
1. it was your last version on Gamecore and when I loaded it I tried to update when the wardrobe was showing. No worries as happily recommenced.
2. I went into the sports shop and bought a yoga mat and large towel and ended up with -3 money.
Also I've played a bit more and got a job at the pub, thanks for the tip :) Marvin doesn't appear in my phone contacts and his image in "Diary" is a small square, however, if you click on it it does appear.
Hi BBZ01,
1) aha, the Gamecore versions are often altered in some ways.
2) Found the issue and it is fixed for the next bug release.
Just wondering how high the pole dancing experience has to be for Raul to recommend you.
Hi PeaceToTheHuts,
It needs to be 25 or higher.
BurningSun
Bug: After you been to work, taking a nap then retaking shower(only on friday when working in my playthrough), putting makeup on doesn't do anything, looks still remain low. Retaking a shower a second time works. Makeup after shower on in Diary for workdays. No makeup gets put on even when you go to the bedroom and have that option. Main hall only has check makeup. Both give the same check screen. Until of course, the 2nd Shower.
Hi Degeneracy,
I can't recreate this bug, or at least not yet. Will keep trying. Thanks for mentioning it!
What is the "computer skills" used for? Any reason to raise it?
vesunar,
As BBZ01 mentioned, you need it for the 'good' route in the library to progress.
Despite the fact that this is one of the best games of the genre, there is one important drawback. The player does not know the conditions of many events. For example, when meeting Faud, there are three or four possible scenarios that depend on Lizzie's stats. But the player won't even realize it, because Lizzie's stats won't let him see all the options. I would suggest this solution: make ALL the options for Lizzie's reaction visible, but make those that cannot be selected due to the current stats non-clickable and indicate which stats do not allow them to be selected. This would give more meaning to the player's actions.
Hi Forca,
Thanks for letting me know your thoughts. I understand what you are saying, but I'm not sure if I want to do that. It will kill any 'immersion' and I think will also get rid of the fun of discovery. I get that on the other hand it may encourage people to retry a certain part, but I just don't like the thought sorry.

Cheers
BurningSun

psicobomba

Jul 11, 2018
How do i unlock events with Henry? i always keep getting the same loop seeing bibi doing stuff with henry then trying to talk to him

lancehardwoodny

Apr 20, 2020
Hi Neonie,
It will never be abandoned unless I have explicitly told you all I stop :)
More is coming!

Nymphonomicon, Just set your alarm a little earlier and all is good.

Hi Degeneracy, I removed it as many people complained that it did not do anything, so not sure if I should re-enable it.

Hi Ashley young,
I got this fixed for next bug release version. Thanks for letting me know.

GladiusVictorius,
The flyer is available at the message board on most days after 30-ish days depending on the difficulty setting. Just keep checking the message board.

Hi HUNDmiau,
It is not bugged, it is designed to loop so it is always possible to open up his content even if 'wrong' choices were made. Once you talk to Bibi, make sure to have low enough dignity to tell her you want to know everything. If Dignity is too low, this option is not available.

Hi kkkiiilllop,
You should always be able to go to the entrance are during the week. There is no restriction to get there, no variable or anything. Are you sure that you do not have this option during the week?

Hi xxdungeonxx,
You should actually rename PDress11 to PDress11Y. It is a typo on my side so for the next update I will remove this dress temporarily.

Hi bolondro2,
1) I understand. There will always be people who do not like certain parts of the game, but I tried to make sure that if you did not like clothes and wardrobes that there would hardly be any impact. I'm glad to hear you feel like I succeeded in that. That is important to me!
2) Yeah there is an issue with the panties. I fixed it for the upcoming bug release.
3) There will be some overlap here and there. Tough titties! :LOL:
4) Not implemented yet sorry.

Hi Forca, Panties issue is fixed for the upcoming bug release. Ty for letting me know.

Hi Asalia,
You are completely right. There is a weird bug with the dresses not related to that one typo. I've tried to fix it, but been unsuccessful so far. It seems like it is only triggered when sneakers are put on in the wardrobe and then pressing the dresses link.
Working on it!

Degeneracy, Hot Topic says when it opens up. First of May.

Hi Rambo1221,
Go to the Healthclub (find a flyer for it on the street or in the entrance area message board).

Hi TRado,
I'm relieved to hear a complete new version got rid of all the bugs!
Thank you for your kind words. I hope to be rid of these dizzy feelings soon, but I fear they are here for a while longer :(((((((

Hi Fluffy<3,
Happy that you are happy :)
I am planning to release Paris as the next city. My illness has delayed stuff though, so not sure if summer this year will be the time for its first release.

Cheers all
BurningSun

My dignity is down at 9 but still henry line loops

Apr 14, 2018
Thank you for this new release.
I find it interesting that clothing have stats so it is possible to stack some to get a boost to morale, look, -dignity, -luck etc.

Fitness

With Poledancing classes it got it up to 50.
When training Cardio at the Health club it only seems to raise past 50 on some triggered events but not on every "normal" training session.

When using the Personal Trainer both Fitness and Self-Defense are raised.

1) Is there any way to raise Fitness past 50 without also raising Self-Defense ?

Self-Defense

I checked the in-game help to get some more information about this stat and read it only affects a few events so far.

2) Is there a way to lower Self-Defense again?

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Привет, [USER = 2433681] Forca [/ USER]!
Thanks for letting me know your thoughts. I understand what you are saying, but I'm not sure if I want to do that. It will kill any 'immersion' and I think will also get rid of the fun of discovery. I get that on the other hand it may encourage people to retry a certain part, but I just don't like the thought sorry.

Cheers
BurningSun
Sorry. I, for one, can't get the version of a meeting with Faud in which Faud and his guys rape Lizzie. I have no idea with what stats you need to approach this event, but, however, it doesn't matter anymore, because I'm already tired of it. And yes, if I hadn't encountered this option in earlier versions, I wouldn't have known it existed at all.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes