BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Can you play this game fully lesbian?
Hi CboyC95,
No you can't. More lesbian content will be added, but it will never be possible I think to only ever have F-F encounters.
BurningSun
I started a new game, this is a bug I guess?
Hi @99834,
Yes it is a small bug, a little excess code that will be removed for the next version. Thanks for letting me know.
nah ... I will wait for an incest part of the story
temporaryuser,
There will never be incest in this game.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: CouchPillow

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Trying to save outfits or closing the wardrobe gives the following error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this a bug, was my save borked (the game updated it) or something else?

Mar 26, 2020
Was kind of dissapointed to see the changelog for this update that took a while, but looking at the patreon page (the part that I can look atleast :p) I suppose that's understandable. Hope everything will go better with you BurningSun. Have you recovered and/or are you planning to update more frequently soon? Loving the content in the game so far!

MarceloYuri

Mar 7, 2018
Can we get an option to not have to deal with the over 200 clothing pieces?
I get that people want to RP, but, just like in Girl Life, managing clothing feels much more like a chore than an engaging mechanic. To me, that is.

*Edit:
Forget that, I am managing just fine without bothering too much with the clothing. :D

Last edited:

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
I like that you added the personality types to the game. One feature I think would be nice with the random (or in general) would be if you could see the type of your character after creating them. I know you could simulate the random yourself and do this, but it would be a nice little change.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I see the dev still hasn't done anything to redress the 'wake up on the day rent is due -GO TO HENRY NOW!!- lol, now you're late to work, hahaha!' problem the game has that completely screws with gameplay.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
It seems that there is such a problem: if Lizzie gives her panties to a guy who is preparing for a wedding at one of the events in the city, she is always counted "without panties" after that, how many panties do not put on her.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Trying to save outfits or closing the wardrobe gives the following error:
Is this a bug, was my save borked (the game updated it) or something else?
Hi FallenLondon,

Could you send me your savegame? I don't understand why this would be happening.
is there no new events? just clothes?
Hi shizzlenizzle,

Yea 'just' clothes.
Was kind of dissapointed to see the changelog for this update that took a while, but looking at the patreon page (the part that I can look atleast :p) I suppose that's understandable. Hope everything will go better with you BurningSun. Have you recovered and/or are you planning to update more frequently soon? Loving the content in the game so far!
Hi Jason Jefferson,
Not really. I can feel my head getting dizzier as I type this. It sucks. I had 1 good week last week, which allowed me to fix the bugs in this update and release it, but I'm not fixed yet. Had an MRI and luckily there was nothing, but at this stage I sometime wish they would find something that could explain my issues. That something, if they do find it, should be easily fixable of course lol.
Anyway, there is no simple answer to your question at the moment sorry.
This game is kinda confusing to me, and I'm too dumb to explain it...
xH0tCake,
No worries, there is a lot to do/discover at first. Main starting tips are:
1) Get an alarm and set it so Lizzy wakes up early for work
2) Get work :) Simple start would be the flowershop for example
3) Explore
4) Know that this is a slow burn game. It takes time to get to the real smut.
I like that you added the personality types to the game. One feature I think would be nice with the random (or in general) would be if you could see the type of your character after creating them. I know you could simulate the random yourself and do this, but it would be a nice little change.
Hi peetee33,

I'm happy you like it :)
How would you propose to do this?
I see the dev still hasn't done anything to redress the 'wake up on the day rent is due -GO TO HENRY NOW!!- lol, now you're late to work, hahaha!' problem the game has that completely screws with gameplay.
Hi Nymphonomicon,
Like some people already mentioned, either buy an alarm, or get to work by bus (You can set the travel to work option in you diary page on the right side of the screen), or both!
It seems that there is such a problem: if Lizzie gives her panties to a guy who is preparing for a wedding at one of the events in the city, she is always counted "without panties" after that, how many panties do not put on her.
Hi Forca,
I know which event you mean, and will see if I can recreate this as checking the code, I couldn't see anything just now. Will let you know.
Does anyone know how to get ending 8? where you are property of Mo?
Hi Ryofu888,

I know it! :)

Cheers
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes