OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
So what your saying is that I can't have any fun, can't explore town (because that will risk morale), but have to slave away at my job to grind money. Then, when I bank about 10k, I can finally start to enjoy this game? That sounds like terrible game design imo.
I had no problem keeping my morale up (at above atleast 50-60) and still do fun things. There is a lot of different ways to regain morale quickly. Like taking a nap in the park, taking a shower, sleeping etc etc.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I think one of the most important things is to figure out how to spend the money. F e buying a bed quite early worked fine for me. I got up early and had more time to do stuff.

Faero

Jan 9, 2018
Sorry, i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but i'm looking for the name of the original video in the file Amsterdam/Shoot/Rosie4.webm.

Can anyone help?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Can't seem to be able to the trigger any of the shower sex scenes even after multiple months of gameplay. Does anyone have any tips?
Which ones are you after? There are only 2 real sex scenes in the shower at the moment.

As far as I know, the flowershop has a massive cliffhanger (unfinished). First he's really glad that you're not on birthcontrol and cums in you, the next moment his buddies show up and that's the end.

Probably because it has to do with pregnancy and BurningSun isn't going to finish pregnancy until 8.5.
Well actually because mainly I was in need to tie things up and finally release V0.8.0. But also as the idea I have for the last part of that job requires quite a bit of time and planning.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Honestly this game is way too hard. I'm 4 hours in and can't keep up with the rent. Maybe I shouldn't have picked the cleaner job? My housekeeping knowledge is at 50 but it's still impossible to make enough money to pay the rent every week. There where 3 moments in this game where I had to save/load to get the +96€ event in order to pay the rent. Never mind getting a gym membership, buying drugs or doing anything resembling 'fun'.

That's my biggest complained about this game; it's not fun. It's work, a chore and boring. Please tune up the amount of money you can make in a weak. Going from 23 to 40€ at 50 knowledge is nowhere near enough.
Hey Pepe LeCock,

As someone else already pointed out, earning only 23Euros is due to your low morale and possibly some other stats as well. Make sure Morale is 90+ to receive a multiplier bonus, if Morale is higher than 70, your good and you don't receive a penalty. Anything below that and you will get a payment penalty. No one likes people working with a bad attitude/morale you know. Also try and keep other stats in check a little that could reduce payment; not being clean or not having any energy left. If you keep an eye on these your pay should increase substantially and you can still do all the 'good' stuff.

So all you need to do is to keep an eye on the stats a little. They are there for a reason :)

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
While you're looking at posts, BurningSun, I was wondering about the dignity stat. Would Inhibition be a more accurate description of it?
Yea possibly. Maybe inhibition would make more sense to people, though inhibition of course is partially related to the Liberal stat as well.

Faero

Jan 9, 2018
I've just been having a hard time keeping the Dignity stat low, kinda need to use the sauna a lot to keep it in single digits. Not really sure if i should bother tho. Should I be doing that? I assumed it would be the case to unlock things. Also, did you see the earlier post i made about the origin of one of the .webm files?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I've just been having a hard time keeping the Dignity stat low, kinda need to use the sauna a lot to keep it in single digits. Not really sure if i should bother tho. Should I be doing that? I assumed it would be the case to unlock things. Also, did you see the earlier post i made about the origin of one of the .webm files?
No need really to keep it in single stats. Mainly below 20 is good enough.

Why do you have trouble keeping it low? Would like to find out as I never have issues with it :)

Sorry no idea about the source. 'Just' a gif I found on the web and converted. Sorry to be of no help!

BurningSun

Faero

Jan 9, 2018
Nah, its no trouble.. by late game it becomes easy with the use of saunas. But early on it's hard, because a failed dignity check would give you more dignity. You'd have to work at pushing it lower at the start, otherwise it becomes something you grind at later. Plus, when you're lower on the dignity stat, things like bathing give you a +3 instead of a +2

Shame about the source of the .webm, i think i recognise the set from a specific studio tho, so i guess i'll just have to do some internet sleuthing. Thanks anyway.

P

Pepe LeCock

Hey Pepe LeCock,

As someone else already pointed out, earning only 23Euros is due to your low morale and possibly some other stats as well. Make sure Morale is 90+ to receive a multiplier bonus, if Morale is higher than 70, your good and you don't receive a penalty. Anything below that and you will get a payment penalty. No one likes people working with a bad attitude/morale you know. Also try and keep other stats in check a little that could reduce payment; not being clean or not having any energy left. If you keep an eye on these your pay should increase substantially and you can still do all the 'good' stuff.

So all you need to do is to keep an eye on the stats a little. They are there for a reason :)

Cheers
BurningSun
Hygiene and Energy where never the issue, it was just morale (out of those 3). I've played the game again, focusing on an increasing my morale by going to the park a lot. This did help with my income but I was still struggling to pay for rent AND buying some of the fun stuff. Without cheating I couldn't get in the club for instance.

About morale, is a lot morale needed for some of the scenes? Showering for example; sometimes I couldn't accept a backrub despite having done so before. Is morale too high in that case?

Another point of criticism: the career paths. Out of the 3 that I played (not fully) all of them ended with Lizzy in a submissive position. I could understand the botany and cleaner path. But the library was disappointing to me. Why
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, I do like the game. The premise coupled with the location is interesting, the random scenes range from funny to arousing and some of the images/gifs are very good. I would have liked to see a bit more continuity in the women depicted (Lizzy goes from an A to F cup it feels like) but I understand that's hard to do with random real-life material.

Btw, is this game playable on android?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

Hey Pepe LeCock,

Hygiene and Energy may never be the issue, but if you go work with either of them, or worse both of them, being quite low, you'll miss out on pay as well.

There is a lot of stuff still in the works in regards to money. Planning some small jobs, loanshark & diversification with the jobs (not all submissive) & the possibility to keep the jobs if certain paths have been chosen.
Furthermore in the next release starting money will increase slightly, Looks threshold for the club lowered and a few other bits and bobs which all should make life a little easier for poor Lizzy.

Regarding the Zack route, I'm sorry you got disappointed. Yes she did get forced a little, but she does start to like it does she not? In the future it will continue on a voluntary basis.. I think ;)

Yea the continuity could be improved I agree. If you let me know which ones really stand out, I could change them as a start; improve the continuity of Lizzy step by step. It would be a great thing to do, but it costs a lot of time :(

Cheers
BurningSun

P

Pepe LeCock

Hey Pepe LeCock,

Hygiene and Energy may never be the issue, but if you go work with either of them, or worse both of them, being quite low, you'll miss out on pay as well.

There is a lot of stuff still in the works in regards to money. Planning some small jobs, loanshark & diversification with the jobs (not all submissive) & the possibility to keep the jobs if certain paths have been chosen.
Furthermore in the next release starting money will increase slightly, Looks threshold for the club lowered and a few other bits and bobs which all should make life a little easier for poor Lizzy.

Regarding the Zack route, I'm sorry you got disappointed. Yes she did get forced a little, but she does start to like it does she not? In the future it will continue on a voluntary basis.. I think ;)

Yea the continuity could be improved I agree. If you let me know which ones really stand out, I could change them as a start; improve the continuity of Lizzy step by step. It would be a great thing to do, but it costs a lot of time :(

Cheers
BurningSun
Oh what I meant by Energy and Hygiene not being a problem was that those stats where always near max when I worked. My standard routine was to wake up, shower, apply makeup and then go to work.

Nice to know that some tuning is being done in a future build. A bit of tweaking should hopefully make things feel more smooth and pleasant.

I'll admit I didn't complete the library route yet. Does Zack play less of a role eventually? Will she cam for strangers as well?

As for the continuity, one of biggest differences I can remember of the top of my head are the beach scenes and the Henry scenes. Lizzy usually has pretty big tits on the beach, but smaller tits during the Henry scenes. Another thing I remember is gifs where your trying on a bikini vs an Angela White gif.
Maybe we could help you find images/scenes to improve the continuity? What type of women are you aiming for? What's most important, age, figure, breast size, hair colour? I don't mind looking for hot girls to suggest. ;)

Sakome

Jul 29, 2017
Anybody have info on how to reach each of the "bad" endings? Been playing for a while and haven't really reached one yet.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

Most important is that they are nice videos.. and that is difficult to describe as what I find nice, you possibly do not :) But in general girls need to look good & not too old as Lizzy is a young girl, so age is the most important part.

I'll be honest though, this is not priority at the moment, so I don't want to spend too much time on it now. But once V0.9 is out there is more time to fine-tune.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I love this game but it needs more options for side jobs and other activities.
Great to hear you like it. More options are coming. Just takes time to implement them. V0.9 (long way off still though) will have the phonesystem which will spice stuff up a lot. Before that I may introduce small daytime jobs as an extra.

What other activities would you like to see?

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes