k1

Dec 21, 2016
Need some help please . So i've talked with Bibi the first time , them with henry chosen 3th option -> nouseous -> endure, and i can't find Bibi again everytime i go to her apartmeny she's not home.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug or intented but I went to henry several times, met Bibi, went back to Henry, my character says that Bibi is a lying whore/slut and then I can't find Bibi anymore (though I am at 40 Dignity, maybe still too high ?) and when I go to Henry again, the events go back around like if i met her for the first time. (Happened on multiple save files so it's a replicable error, probably, even if I dont know what causes it)

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe the dignity.system should be reworked. Once you are the f-toy, then use the shower for a couple of time and you are the good girl, because dignity was raised by showering.
Agree with this 100%, the whole dignity/liberal system should be much easier to progress down a certain path, when stuff like showering has a random chance to increase/decrease a stat, with no control by the user it's hard to progress down a certain gameplay path.

I wanted to make the PC into a huge lesbian, and had to mess around a lot with random events to get her dignity to lower enough to even let that chick in the shower wash her back.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hmm I understand the reason for your request, and I'll keep it in the back of my mind (Will put it in Notes & to do) so perhaps in the future when Amsterdam is finished I can look at this again. For the near future it will not be a feature I'm afraid.

Cheers
BurningSun
Thank you for the answer. Too bad those interested will have to wait so much though

sandy27

Dec 15, 2017
Hi sandy27,

I'm trying to figure out why you are unable to see Henry each Thursday to 'talk' about the rent. What options did you choose when you met Henry in the entrance area? Or are you saying you've never been able to meet him there?

Cheers
BurningSun
I got the event saw through keyhole and then met bibi talked with her and talked with henry and he gave me hug. Thats all. from then i couldnt meet henry or bibi

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I got the event saw through keyhole and then met bibi talked with her and talked with henry and he gave me hug. Thats all. from then i couldnt meet henry or bibi
Have you visited her room between 20:00 & 21:00 and talked with again about what she's doing and why she's doing it?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
hi, anyone knows how to continue raul quest ? i dont know how to increase dance skill
thanks
You increase it at the Health Club in the gym. That said, there is no content for it yet. He just tells you got the job and when to show up. Nothing else happens.

Reactions: kazuo92

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Applying makeup only gives +2/+3/+5 to looks (tried both lipstick and nail polish). I see you get some kind of makeup-kit at the start, but no place to buy a new one (though I guess I just haven't found it yet).

Seems strange that one should only get +5 for applying lipstick+nail polish when florist job needs 20 minimum. Also kinda strange that applying it over and over should have more effect.

(Haven't read through all these 18 pages, so might've been mentioned before)

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Applying makeup only gives +2/+3/+5 to looks (tried both lipstick and nail polish). I see you get some kind of makeup-kit at the start, but no place to buy a new one (though I guess I just haven't found it yet).
Buy a map at the local shop and use it in inventory. That should open the mall. You can buy makeup there.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, a full set (makeup+lipstick+nail polish) gives me +25 to looks.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Greetings again, BurningSun,
after complaining so much - you won't believe it - I tried another FRESH START with LIFE CHOICES, curious about the most recent version. I even took off with the Flower Job (again: what's the use of a pure route in that kind of game???)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I encountered something again, which kind of made me stay away from town in most of my playthroughs so far

Apart from that I love town, of course.

The new health club is great, and I can't wait for further updates, it is fun.

The club was my favourite place before, and I think you did not touch it, which makes sense with all the other changes. The other great location is the beach, and I guess many people have fantasies about gorgeous women and beaches. It is great so far, still I guess no one would complain if you put even more efforts into that location.

Thanks for the update - and please keep up your good work!

Reactions: Netori Popeye
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes