Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
It is actually linked to both your relationship with Henry & your Dignity. Every time you pay henry and every time you perform a favor your relationship with him increases. That combined with your dignity that should go down slowy, more options will open up.

I will change this in the next version to be more fluent & logical.

Cheers
BurningSun
I see ... thx for that. is there any cahnce to change the Job during the game ? or do i have to start a new game ?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
is there any cahnce to change the Job during the game ...
From memory (haven't played last couple of versions) you can get fired from an existing job (generally for not attending it, may not work for all jobs) at which point you can get another one.

Sep 10, 2017
I see ... thx for that. is there any cahnce to change the Job during the game ? or do i have to start a new game ?
From memory (haven't played last couple of versions) you can get fired from an existing job (generally for not attending it, may not work for all jobs) at which point you can get another one.
If you have a phone, you can call your boss and tell him/her you want to quit.

Reactions: Dekix

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
A simple hint about the earnings:
You can plan job changes in advance by starting to study for the next job looong before actually changing jobs, the income will be much higher.

I don't remember the game being so annoying before, the slow transformation with 40+ days doing the same thing in each job over and over again, filling the rest of the day with repetetive stuff as well, which you did before in order to achieve the right amount of sluttyness.

Anyway, with the most recent update + old saves NOTHING happens with Henry and Bibi, and I really don't know what to find in the new version apart from the - very nicely done - health club.

Sep 10, 2017
@BurningSun

You help Henry by doing all kinds of small weird jobs. You clean up a little here, move stuff around a little there, you check the board for old flyers, welcome some guests and make the reception look a bit tidier than before. After about 3 hours or so you are [[done|Entrance]].<<set $StatTime += 3>><<set $RentDue -= 10>><<endif>>\n<<display Update>>\n<<set $HenryTask to 0>><<set $Herny += 5>>

Not sure how much of an impact it has exactly. It does seem to cause the (typo) $Herny variable to go into NULL as well. It didn't seem to impact anything however (Could do everything with bibi and Henry), I guess you just miss out on 5 favor for Henry.

Daniel123R

Apr 25, 2017
How do i unlock the content from the beach and pool?
I already have flashed my boobs to a guy for 10 bucks time 12-13, but he never asks more than that, like in the bus or in the gloryhole
What am i missing?

And where on the beach do i meet bibi?

Thanks!

Sep 10, 2017
How do i unlock the content from the beach and pool?
I already have flashed my boobs to a guy for 10 bucks time 12-13, but he never asks more than that, like in the bus or in the gloryhole
What am i missing?

And where on the beach do i meet bibi?

Thanks!
For the beach/pool content, you need to have never visited the photoshoot. This requirement is absolute. Even quitting the job or getting fired isn't good enough. Only then can you meet Donny (Which is very different from the random flashing to a guy) at either the pool or beach. Then you can encounter him on the beach ONLY in the weekend. Once you've triggered this once, you can visit Donny on Sundays (And Sundays only) from your room menu.

For bibi beach, you meet bibi by sunbathing & getting invited to the beach party (Small chance, it might "fizzle" where you just decide to go home). As far as I know, the bibi beach content is very little, while "Donny weekend" has quite a bit more.

Daniel123R

Apr 25, 2017
For the beach/pool content, you need to have never visited the photoshoot. This requirement is absolute. Even quitting the job or getting fired isn't good enough. Only then can you meet Donny (Which is very different from the random flashing to a guy) at either the pool or beach. Then you can encounter him on the beach ONLY in the weekend. Once you've triggered this once, you can visit Donny on Sundays (And Sundays only) from your room menu.

For bibi beach, you meet bibi by sunbathing & getting invited to the beach party (Small chance, it might "fizzle" where you just decide to go home). As far as I know, the bibi beach content is very little, while "Donny weekend" has quite a bit more.
Thank you!

One more thing, the sex at the beach is also part of the Donny content?

Edit: Donny at the beach, i wasnt able to make him notice me, while nude and going for a walk, while at the pool i did the sessions for free or for 50bucks, but he didnt leave me a card or something like that, am i on the right way?

Sep 10, 2017
One more thing, the sex at the beach is also part of the Donny content?
I am not entirely sure which one you mean, I might have forgotten any such encounter. However, it isn't a requirement. I'm still curious to hear where you get that scene though.

Here's the requirements as per the code (Contains minor introduction spoilers w/ donny)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So:
1. Need to make sure not to have met donny before, ever.
2. When you lie down at the beach (can be topless etc.), it needs to roll an 11 (out of 1-20). This is the "random scene generator" thing that triggers the various events
3. The day MUST be Sunday (Sorry, I thought Saturday was also fine!)
4. If your looks are 35 or lower or fitness lower than 20, the event will trigger but he will not be impressed. i.e. no followup event

Remember #2. This event only has a 1 in 20 chance of triggering, so you may need to spam the sunbathing thing for a long time.

Reactions: qazwsx8911

Daniel123R

Apr 25, 2017
I am not entirely sure which one you mean, I might have forgotten any such encounter. However, it isn't a requirement. I'm still curious to hear where you get that scene though.
In the Content folder, in the beach there are some Scenes, Like A Blowjob (File: "BBJCS2") for example
Got Danny conntent, had to restart again

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
Oh, this game is still alive? I was actually just thinking of it earlier today when I stumbled across "Fresh Start" and thought to myself that it's a blatant ripoff of Life Choices.

Reactions: BurningSun
D

Deleted member 8132

Thank you for the updates and new content. Love the game and love the work you are putting into it. Keep up the good work

Reactions: BurningSun
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes