kushiel124

Apr 12, 2017
It is random amount of about 30 per day. It increases later but that doen't really matter since rent increases as well.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Releasing V0.8.2.5 required me to do some extensive testing. The photoshoot job on normal setting is quite easy.

Make sure your Morale is above 90 as can be as it has a large influence on the daily rewards. I'm earning on normal difficulty level 35-39 Euro a day on day 4 (so that means 4 Fashion experience). On day 8 I'm on 40-45 Euros a day and this will keep climbing.

Make sure you keep studying those first 2-3 weeks and keep Morale on 90+ and everything will be a breeze. If you go and buy stuff and try and unlock everything the first 2-3 weeks, yes it will be very, very hard and tedious.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
how do i use cheats on google chrome? I know can use f12 to bring up console, just wondering what i have to type to edit variables?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
@BurningSun
missing file?
it looks like the file /Amsterdam//Henry/Hug2.webm is missing in the amsterdam folder,
thats the file after: ""Love your little titties Lizzy," he says while grabbing your boob and squeezing it till it hurts. "You're hurting me a little Henry," you say softly as he pinches your nipple."

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
please help ... is there something after the weekly kissing event with the landlord ? because there are no options besides kissing...

and ... is there also any possibilty to change the current job ?

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
please help ... is there something after the weekly kissing event with the landlord ? because there are no options besides kissing...

and ... is there also any possibilty to change the current job ?
You need to lower your dignity. For each tenth lowered (kinda not sure on the exact numbers) you get a new option.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
i started a new game, because the old save seems not to work for henry, i play the html-version 8.2.5 and it works for me, maybe it is connected with dignity AND reputation, but at dignity 60 (or so) i got groping tits ...

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
but it is already at 0 ::|:
i started a new game, because the old save seems not to work for henry, i play the html-version 8.2.5 and it works for me, maybe it is connected with dignity AND reputation, but at dignity 60 (or so) i got groping tits ...
It is actually linked to both your relationship with Henry & your Dignity. Every time you pay henry and every time you perform a favor your relationship with him increases. That combined with your dignity that should go down slowy, more options will open up.

I will change this in the next version to be more fluent & logical.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
@BurningSun
missing file?
it looks like the file /Amsterdam//Henry/Hug2.webm is missing in the amsterdam folder,
thats the file after: ""Love your little titties Lizzy," he says while grabbing your boob and squeezing it till it hurts. "You're hurting me a little Henry," you say softly as he pinches your nipple."
Hey laladon,

Yea I know thanks. In V0.8.3 a few events/things will be added which will require people to download a small data file again. At the same time that missing image as well as a few others will be added. In the current to do list you can see this already mentioned by the way.

Thank you for the reminder btw :)
BurningSun

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
@BurningSun : hi, in these kind of games I'm more for the branching paths and the development of the main character. I'm not into the videos\pictures because they're (I guess) inconsistent. So my question is: can you play just the text based version? Of couse in this case having good writing can be pretty important.
bye

edit: I guess you can but it's not really implemented. You should think about it in my opinion: just the text and the non inconsistent images (places, icons, and so on). I bet several people would like it

Sep 10, 2017
@BurningSun : hi, in these kind of games I'm more for the branching paths and the development of the main character. I'm not into the videos\pictures because they're (I guess) inconsistent. So my question is: can you play just the text based version? Of couse in this case having good writing can be pretty important.
bye

edit: I guess you can but it's not really implemented. You should think about it in my opinion: just the text and the non inconsistent images (places, icons, and so on). I bet several people would like it
If you really want to play with absolutely no pictures, you can simply delete the Amsterdam folder and play the html.

Reactions: Dario8383

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
If you really want to play with absolutely no pictures, you can simply delete the Amsterdam folder and play the html.
I already did, that's why in the edit I wrote:
you can but it's not really implemented. You should think about it in my opinion: just the text and the non inconsistent images (places, icons, and so on). I bet several people would like it

Sep 10, 2017
how to start events with landlord?
In my experience, after a week or two, you can visit the "entrance area". This link is visible in the your room (Where you decide to go to sleep, take a shower, go to the kitchen etc.)

Even after 2 weeks, this link may not show up on certain times (When it's late or perhaps during some weekend days)

From the "entrance area" you can visit henry. Most of the time, the game will say he's not there, but you can simply back out and visit him again. Just repeat that until he is there. Keep repeating going to his room until lizzy talks to herself about maybe visiting Bibi. You can find bibi between 20:00 and 22:00 after that.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Maybe the dignity.system should be reworked. Once you are the f-toy, then use the shower for a couple of time and you are the good girl, because dignity was raised by showering.

Reactions: zombie666

sandy27

Dec 15, 2017
In my experience, after a week or two, you can visit the "entrance area". This link is visible in the your room (Where you decide to go to sleep, take a shower, go to the kitchen etc.)

Even after 2 weeks, this link may not show up on certain times (When it's late or perhaps during some weekend days)

From the "entrance area" you can visit henry. Most of the time, the game will say he's not there, but you can simply back out and visit him again. Just repeat that until he is there. Keep repeating going to his room until lizzy talks to herself about maybe visiting Bibi. You can find bibi between 20:00 and 22:00 after that.
its been 4 weeks and i didnot get that

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes