Sakome

Jul 29, 2017
Has anybody really encountered many of the endings? I see they exist, but really haven't encountered any of them in my playthroughs. I think I've gotten 2?

Sep 10, 2017
Has anybody really encountered many of the endings? I see they exist, but really haven't encountered any of them in my playthroughs. I think I've gotten 2?
Yes I did get all the endings, but the last few were very hard to get, I had to peek at the requirements for the last two so I knew what to do to get them. Iirc there's 8 if you count the variation to one ending (2A and 2B?).

Sakome

Jul 29, 2017
Could you give me some hints or direction of how to get them? Can go through PM if you like. Been searching for them for a while, but kinda just aimlessly doing things.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I don't have the link but, BurningSun stated on the tfgamessite forum that it should be out late this coming week.
Hi all,

I'm back from a not so nice family visit that had to be extended by a few days. Planning to release V0.8.3 this weekend as several people have been testing it for me during my absence.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: ray3dave

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
It's been a long while for some of the endings and I don't remember all the triggers. I'll mention the ones I remember:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I forgot the others.
In total there are 8 (without the A & B variations) and the new update will have one more. Ending 9 will have 2 variations, one good and one bad.

The spoiler above shows a few. The new ending will have to do with you not paying back the loan shark on time. Ending 8 has to do with Mo & the flower job. GL :)

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
HI all,

V0.8.3 is out.

Below the links and the changelog.

Link to new HTML file:

Link to additional Data file:

You need three files now;
1) The latest HTML file (V0.8.3)
2) The MAIN Data file (V0.8.0)
3) The ADDITIONAL Data file (V0.8.3)

Check install instruction included in the V0.8.3 Data file, or some of the posts in the thread if your images not seem to work.

Have fun
BurningSun

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the loanshark? I found and used the flyer, went strolling through the city for two weeks and was still not able to unlock it. :(

Edit: Looks like you need to unlock all the locations in a set order. Managed to get it after many weeks.
Edit2: When trying to get a loan, you get a funny sentence:

""Terms are simple luv. I expect to have been paid back my loan in 3 weeks' time with 20% interest. I'll repeat that to let it sink in... four weeks! That means I expect you to get me 600 Euros before the three weeks are over."

3 weeks, let it sink in... FOUR weeks... pay me before THREE weeks are over. :D

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the loanshark? I found and used the flyer, went strolling through the city for two weeks and was still not able to unlock it. :(

Edit: Looks like you need to unlock all the locations in a set order. Managed to get it after many weeks.
Edit2: When trying to get a loan, you get a funny sentence:

""Terms are simple luv. I expect to have been paid back my loan in 3 weeks' time with 20% interest. I'll repeat that to let it sink in... four weeks! That means I expect you to get me 600 Euros before the three weeks are over."

3 weeks, let it sink in... FOUR weeks... pay me before THREE weeks are over. :D
Hi Thereisnospoon,

OOPS sorry forgot to change the FOUR to THREE. Last minute change to reduce the amount of time he wants the money back, backfired on me fo sho!! Will change it in the next bug-update. Thanks for pointing it out.

Regarding the unlocking;

Cheers
BurningSun.

Reactions: Thereisnospoon

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey justanotherhumanbeing,

There never have been any cheats :) I've let some testing stuff in there by accident once or twice, but I've removed all of that. From my side there will not be any cheats until the city of Amsterdam is finished as I do not want to add and change all kinds of stuff in the cheat menu as well as in the game itself.

Cheers BurningSun

PS to all: I've not seen any bug-reports other then the one from Thereisnospoon, so I take it there aren't that many and the bug-testers did well to filter most out :)

Saris

Aug 19, 2017
Im stuck with henry, i went thro all of bibi's stuff, then i can talk to henry about bibi or try to get him to hug me, if i choose choice 1, whenever i visit he wont be there (even between 18:00-21:00 )and if i choose choice 2, it just repeats

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes