BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Hi BurningSun An idea... when Lizzy goes down the "good" library route and effectively takes over from Willem maybe she has to have office attire to get the promotion (with maybe a bit more of a salary increase)?
If Lizzy "works" at the beach and gets too tired the game send her home to sleep but she remains in her bikini, topless or naked. Shouldn't she have changed in the booth 1st?
Beach party free drink the text says "Live is good..." should be "Life is good..."
Beach party rape scene missing picture.
When James request to flash is rejected and Lizzy tries to talk to him the text says she waits an hour but it's a couple of minutes. Also maybe give Lizzy the option to change her mind and flash him (maybe dignity based)?
In the text when Patricia tells Lizzy she needs a BSN number etc there's a bit spelt incorrectly. The text should say "Bah I hate whoever...".
Many thanks for enabling the "good" library path to continue pending the next Amsterdam update.

Last edited:

EAngelinaC

Feb 4, 2019
Hi BurningSun

9) Sex Museum now costs 4 Euros everywhere
Does this mean that catching a random bus to a Museum might be free or could cost 4 euros if you roll the sex museum?

If you buy the Museum Pass, can that provide free access to all the museums?

15) This one I didn't get. What exactly is happening/not happening correctly?
At a certain point on the Flower Shop job $Mo can be set to -20.
$Mo to -20; $Work.delete("MOFO");
So $FlowerExp is 81 and $Event is "Flo13A"

Going to work for Helen again the icon checks:
Code:
<<elseif $FlowerExp gte 76>>
    <<if $Work.includes("MOFO")>>
        <<if $Hygene lt 60 or $Energy lt 40 or $Looks lt 20 or $Health lt 65>><abbr title="Be at work between 08 and 09h - Req: 60 Hygiene, 20 Looks, 40 Energy and 65 Health.">[img[Amsterdam/Icons/Job3NO.png]]</abbr>
        <</if>>
    <<else>>
        <<if $Intel lt 20 or $Hygene lt 60 or $Energy lt 40 or $Looks lt 25 or $Health lt 65 or $Botany lt 30>><abbr title="Be at work between 08 and 09h - Req: 30 Study, 20 Intel, 60 Hygiene, 25 Looks, 40 Energy and 65 Health.">[img[Amsterdam/Icons/Job3NO.png]]</abbr>
        <</if>>
    <</if>>
<</if>>
Whereas actually working, Helen stops you if:
<<if $Mo lte -20>><<if $Hygene lt 60 or $Energy lt 40 or $Looks lt 20 or $Health lt 65>>
<<elseif $Work.includes("MOFO")>><<if $Hygene lt 60 or $Energy lt 40 or $Looks lt 20 or $Health lt 65>>

So if your $Intel is less than 20 or $Botany is less than 30 (because you're also working for Faoud/Donny) the icon is showing red and Helen lets you work.

Some advice that might be helpful (and you should feel free to ignore because you obviously have a process that works), is that you can move all the equivalent checks to a single place. If you write a function like canLizzyWorkAtTheFlowerShop() and use that for the icon and for MainFlo you won't have to update both locations to keep them in sync.

21) The Change2.webm is not used anywhere, other than in some test parts. Where did you encounter this?
If $Madiba is 3, on the forth(sic) visit then:
Code:
<<if $Topless is 1>><<set $Vid to "/Beach/ChangeT2">><<else>><<set $Vid to "/Beach/Change2">><</if>><<play $Vid>>
I don't think this is test code? I thought this was the regular Madiba path?

23) This one I did not understand. What should be either "go to the shower room" or "go for a shower"?
You can't go for a shower room with bare breasts!
I would expect this to be either:
  • You can't go to the shower room with bare breasts!
  • You can't go for a shower with bare breasts!

This is why English is a terrible language, you can colloquially "go for" some items or activities, like "go for a walk", "go for a sandwich", "go for a drink". These are nouns that you can "have", so "have a walk", "have a sandwich", "have a drink", "have a shower". Nouns that are more considered "places" should be "go to", so "go to a movie", "go to the bathroom", "go to the beach".

Also, while "the shower room" is correct (ie the room with the shower(s)), I think colloquially I've always called it/heard it called "the showers" or "the bathroom" (even if there is no bath).

As a feature request, it would be cool if Lizzy might become sufficiently jaded that she might not care about going to the kitchen or shower (ie inside her apartment building) partially exposed? If she's willing to be topless at the beach/park or let strange men&women walk in on/feel her up in the shower, then having someone see her in the corridor of the apartment building doesn't seem to be a big deal?

26)
You know hse is right...
You know she is right...

27)
You do not have enough money to add crdit to you buscard.
You do not have enough money to add credit to your buscard.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
BurningSun Happy New Year!

Streetworker needs to be reworked.
Also please check the STDs at the same time. They seem to come up pretty frequently, and also as far I know, you don't really get one from a HJ :) On that topic, the energy/hygiene costs on the bus seem outlandish (1st Screenshot)

On bad outcomes; it seems even with hard difficulty, a very unlucky Lizzie gets by mostly unscathed. A 'near miss' (2nd Screenshot) happens fairly often, but a proper bad event where those guys actually rape her never materializes. Related I would suggest a new variation of the mugging event (3rd Screenshot); if Lizzy doesn't have almost any money an angry robber could realistically take his frustrations out on her ass :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Carloschacal2
Nov 15, 2021
I feel like this was a hard game to get into, and I'll leave a proper review when I've played it some more. Some of the random events feel too unlikely (currently trying to get Raul to show up again), and the lack of direction is good but also makes it hard to know if I'm missing a ton of the content.

I nearly gave up on it but after getting the first bad ending where she ends up a forced hooker for truckers it won me right back over.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I feel like this was a hard game to get into, and I'll leave a proper review when I've played it some more. Some of the random events feel too unlikely (currently trying to get Raul to show up again), and the lack of direction is good but also makes it hard to know if I'm missing a ton of the content.
Hi Raul is a means of getting to work in the strip club. You need to learn pole dancing to 25+ then visit Raul and perform for him. He'll then invite Lizzy to try out at a gentlemen's club. Raul is in the nightclub Saturday nights before midnight. Hope that helps.

Nov 15, 2021
Hi Raul is a means of getting to work in the strip club. You need to learn pole dancing to 25+ then visit Raul and perform for him. He'll then invite Lizzy to try out at a gentlemen's club. Raul is in the nightclub Saturday nights before midnight. Hope that helps.
It does help, thanks. I think I failed again with 22 pole dancing so it's good to know I'm pretty much there.

But the game in general, it feels like there's a lot of places but not a whole lot happens at them. I've got more than enough money for now so maybe I should skip working as a maid for a while and see what else I can find. Like I said, with random events and hidden requirements it's hard to know if you're just not finding content or if that's all there is.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
t feels like there's a lot of places but not a whole lot happens at them. I've got more than enough money for now so maybe I should skip working as a maid for a while and see what else I can find. Like I said, with random events and hidden requirements it's hard to know if you're just not finding content or if that's all there is.
Hi yes bit of a slow burn... Are you playing on hard level as money is much tighter plus higher chance of "bad" events. Also maybe try the flower route, again a bit of a slow burn, probably has the most varied content & Lizzy can get groomed by Mo... The cleaner route is probably the easiest to get money. If you want quicker corruption the photoshoot can be used...

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun Please note that I've found the below:
1. When working at the strip club Lizzy can perform a lap dance for 50 euros but she's only paid 40?
2. When Lizzy is drunk and walks the streets she can be given a drink which she drinks but some events still give her a breezer instead of of increasing her level of drunkenness and alcohol desire.
3. The panties issue remains. Lizzy was stopped and asked for her panties. She wasn't wearing any but gave them anyway and later in the club the same thing happened.
4. There's a missing picture when Lizzy works in Mo's window.
5. The cost of a snack is missing.
6. Any reason why Lizzy can't have a breezer while working Mo's window?
7. If you visit Raoul in the club after quitting the strip club you get a black screen.
8. In the health spa at the pool if Lizzy walks without sunscreen it affects her health detrimentally but if she naps or swims it doesn't?
9. When Lizzy ends the Mo girlfriend path and works at the flower shop she gets the same text as when she was repaying Mo's debt to Faoud. Is this meant?
10. On the flower "good" path will Lizzy be able to keep working as with the library route as the text doesn't confirm whereas it does for the library route?
Couple of questions on the Mo path...
1. I note that Helen decides Lizzy won't be management material if she goes with Mo when he collects her from work. Any reason why she can't be returned to the "good" path if Lizzy tells Mo she's a teacher? In essence Lizzy's realised how stupid she's been and found an "intelligent" escape route so maybe going back to the "good" path would be a fitting reward. Alternatively maybe Helen makes her decision when L:izzy meets Faoud or goes with Mo instead of meeting Faoud?
2. As Lizzy can have naps in Mo's window this means she can effectively stay overnight; any reason why she'd continue renting her flat as seems a pointless expense?
Also a question on the beach party, does anything happen while Lizzy is at the fire? I also seem to remember that there was a skinny dipping event, is that still there?
PS: Nice to see the pink top is now available. :) Also the reminders in red below "My debts" are welcome. Maybe on the hard level add this for the days Lizzy needs to work instead of the automatic button?

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2021
Hi yes bit of a slow burn... Are you playing on hard level as money is much tighter plus higher chance of "bad" events. Also maybe try the flower route, again a bit of a slow burn, probably has the most varied content & Lizzy can get groomed by Mo... The cleaner route is probably the easiest to get money. If you want quicker corruption the photoshoot can be used...
First run I went to the library, I game overed by telling Henry I was short on rent one too many times (I actually had money, I just wanted to know if he'd offer some alternatives if you pushed him). Second time I've lowered the difficulty and done the cleaner route. I've bought everything I can find aside from more clothes (which seem pointless). Got pole dancing high enough I can go to Raul now. Lizzie can walk the streets and prostitute herself.

I guess what feels a bit strange, and maybe I'm somehow missing stuff, is there aren't really any characters that progress. Games like this you usually meet people and make friends you can visit etc, but I haven't come across any in this game. It's all one time events like picking up a guy in the club.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I game overed by telling Henry I was short on rent one too many times
There are other options with Henry but you must pay him. You can visit him too which can lead to alternatives;). As regards stuff you can buy they affect morale energy health etc. Different clothes also slightly change looks, morale and dignity.

Nov 15, 2021
There are other options with Henry but you must pay him. You can visit him too which can lead to alternatives;). As regards stuff you can buy they affect morale energy health etc. Different clothes also slightly change looks, morale and dignity.
So I just finished the cleaner route now.

I might experiment more, but I'm going to collect my thoughts and maybe write a review. I guess for me the lack of personal relationships and story didn't really get me going. There's a lot to like about it, and a lot of cool stuff like the addictions and stats to manage, but overall not sure it's one for me.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I guess for me the lack of personal relationships and story didn't really get me going.
Cool, personal relationships are planned for the future. At the moment there's the beginnings of 1 with Summer (who you can meet at the beach party) where Lizzy and her can become friends. I'm aware that there's much more planned on that...

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun Just to let you know that my Lizzy's relationship with Summer is now at 20 as she met Lizzy whilst Lizzy was topless & drew a flower in the sand. Is this meant? Following this Lizzy can meet Summer while dozing but with a full bikini but the relationship stays at 20...

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2021
Cool, personal relationships are planned for the future. At the moment there's the beginnings of 1 with Summer (who you can meet at the beach party) where Lizzy and her can become friends. I'm aware that there's much more planned on that...
That would turn this into a truly great game imo. Just some sense of story, some people to visit, because right now it's a little bit just go to work, go home, shower, go to work. The places you visit like the park, or walking round the city, have nicely varied random events but they are simply one page events. They don't involve a character that goes anywhere. To be fair, and I'm no game designer or close to it, so take my opinions with a grain of salt, this is probably how games should be developed. This has a very in-depth world and very interesting mechanics and really all it needs is a little more writing added on top to make it feel like there's a compelling story going on. Better than some of the grandiose stories I've come across where you feel the game will die out because none of the work towards expansion has been done. Life Choices actually has a fairly complete world and game and just needs more writing on top.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
That would turn this into a truly great game imo. Just some sense of story, some people to visit
Yep, I'm waiting for the next Amsterdam update which I hope will be focused on developing the relationship with Summer. I concur, superb content with more promised and the relationship issue should in my view set it apart and above most other games. Next update planned I believe is Paris and the subsequent will expand Amsterdam... So I guess for you it's a case of watch this space for updates from BurningSun. :)

Reactions: TrapmanCrothers

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I downlaoded the whole package and no images are loading, it even looks like in the screenshot??
The whole file should be in it's own folder (top image) and within that folder you should have 1 called Amsterdam and another to load the game (bottom image). Hope that helps.

Reactions: BurningSun

doobies

Jan 13, 2022
Did the wardrobe error bug ever get fixed? I am still getting it everywhere except Mo's window. And I can't save outfits. Attaching save.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi BurningSun

Does this mean that catching a random bus to a Museum might be free or could cost 4 euros if you roll the sex museum?

If you buy the Museum Pass, can that provide free access to all the museums?

At a certain point on the Flower Shop job $Mo can be set to -20.
$Mo to -20; $Work.delete("MOFO");
So $FlowerExp is 81 and $Event is "Flo13A"

Going to work for Helen again the icon checks:
Code:
<<elseif $FlowerExp gte 76>>
    <<if $Work.includes("MOFO")>>
        <<if $Hygene lt 60 or $Energy lt 40 or $Looks lt 20 or $Health lt 65>><abbr title="Be at work between 08 and 09h - Req: 60 Hygiene, 20 Looks, 40 Energy and 65 Health.">[img[Amsterdam/Icons/Job3NO.png]]</abbr>
        <</if>>
    <<else>>
        <<if $Intel lt 20 or $Hygene lt 60 or $Energy lt 40 or $Looks lt 25 or $Health lt 65 or $Botany lt 30>><abbr title="Be at work between 08 and 09h - Req: 30 Study, 20 Intel, 60 Hygiene, 25 Looks, 40 Energy and 65 Health.">[img[Amsterdam/Icons/Job3NO.png]]</abbr>
        <</if>>
    <</if>>
<</if>>
Whereas actually working, Helen stops you if:
<<if $Mo lte -20>><<if $Hygene lt 60 or $Energy lt 40 or $Looks lt 20 or $Health lt 65>>
<<elseif $Work.includes("MOFO")>><<if $Hygene lt 60 or $Energy lt 40 or $Looks lt 20 or $Health lt 65>>

So if your $Intel is less than 20 or $Botany is less than 30 (because you're also working for Faoud/Donny) the icon is showing red and Helen lets you work.

Some advice that might be helpful (and you should feel free to ignore because you obviously have a process that works), is that you can move all the equivalent checks to a single place. If you write a function like canLizzyWorkAtTheFlowerShop() and use that for the icon and for MainFlo you won't have to update both locations to keep them in sync.

If $Madiba is 3, on the forth(sic) visit then:
Code:
<<if $Topless is 1>><<set $Vid to "/Beach/ChangeT2">><<else>><<set $Vid to "/Beach/Change2">><</if>><<play $Vid>>
I don't think this is test code? I thought this was the regular Madiba path?

I would expect this to be either:
  • You can't go to the shower room with bare breasts!
  • You can't go for a shower with bare breasts!

This is why English is a terrible language, you can colloquially "go for" some items or activities, like "go for a walk", "go for a sandwich", "go for a drink". These are nouns that you can "have", so "have a walk", "have a sandwich", "have a drink", "have a shower". Nouns that are more considered "places" should be "go to", so "go to a movie", "go to the bathroom", "go to the beach".

Also, while "the shower room" is correct (ie the room with the shower(s)), I think colloquially I've always called it/heard it called "the showers" or "the bathroom" (even if there is no bath).

As a feature request, it would be cool if Lizzy might become sufficiently jaded that she might not care about going to the kitchen or shower (ie inside her apartment building) partially exposed? If she's willing to be topless at the beach/park or let strange men&women walk in on/feel her up in the shower, then having someone see her in the corridor of the apartment building doesn't seem to be a big deal?

26)

You know she is right...

27)

You do not have enough money to add credit to your buscard.
Hi EAngelinaC,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I've gone through all the topics in your post.
1) Free if you have the card, 4 Euros if you don't have the card and roll the Sex Museum, or any for that matter.
2) Yes Museum card now does provide Lizzy with endless visits for a whole year.
3) EDIT (Forgot to actually reply to this one) Found and fixed the issue.
4) That is most certainly not test code. For whatever weird reason, I could not find that Change2 code anywhere apart from some test stuff. I must have done a bad search. It is fixed now.
5) I get it now. I completely missed what you were talking about :) Shower text fixed. Haha all languages have that kind of stuff really I'm sure, but thanks so much for the detailed explanation. It helps me a lot.
6) This is possible, but what would it do really? Immersion? It is not hard to code really.
26 & 27 both fixed for V0.8.8.44.
I can't wait for the next update. For the Paris story, what is in story for Lizzy?
Hi BettyPage,
If I would tell you the story, I would give away way too much right now. Sorry, you'll have to be patient a little while longer :)
BurningSun Happy New Year!

Also please check the STDs at the same time. They seem to come up pretty frequently, and also as far I know, you don't really get one from a HJ :) On that topic, the energy/hygiene costs on the bus seem outlandish (1st Screenshot)

On bad outcomes; it seems even with hard difficulty, a very unlucky Lizzie gets by mostly unscathed. A 'near miss' (2nd Screenshot) happens fairly often, but a proper bad event where those guys actually rape her never materializes. Related I would suggest a new variation of the mugging event (3rd Screenshot); if Lizzy doesn't have almost any money an angry robber could realistically take his frustrations out on her ass :devilish:
Hi _Skyfire_,
You can most definitely get an STD from a hand job. Regarding the frequency; Sometimes I hardly get any, sometimes I get quicte a few. I'm nut sure yet if I got the balance right. I'll keep an eye on it.
I've adjusted all Energy & Hygiene losses for all 'jobs' on the bus. thanks for pointing it out.
I personally am really happy with the frequency of the bad events. I really do not want them to trigger endlessly. Even on hard I want them to be a rare event as they are quite harsh.

Hmm yeah that is a good one. I will (try to) add that in the next update.
BurningSun Please note that I've found the below:
1. When working at the strip club Lizzy can perform a lap dance for 50 euros but she's only paid 40?
2. When Lizzy is drunk and walks the streets she can be given a drink which she drinks but some events still give her a breezer instead of of increasing her level of drunkenness and alcohol desire.
3. The panties issue remains. Lizzy was stopped and asked for her panties. She wasn't wearing any but gave them anyway and later in the club the same thing happened.
4. There's a missing picture when Lizzy works in Mo's window.
5. The cost of a snack is missing.
6. Any reason why Lizzy can't have a breezer while working Mo's window?
7. If you visit Raoul in the club after quitting the strip club you get a black screen.
8. In the health spa at the pool if Lizzy walks without sunscreen it affects her health detrimentally but if she naps or swims it doesn't?
9. When Lizzy ends the Mo girlfriend path and works at the flower shop she gets the same text as when she was repaying Mo's debt to Faoud. Is this meant?
10. On the flower "good" path will Lizzy be able to keep working as with the library route as the text doesn't confirm whereas it does for the library route?
Couple of questions on the Mo path...
1. I note that Helen decides Lizzy won't be management material if she goes with Mo when he collects her from work. Any reason why she can't be returned to the "good" path if Lizzy tells Mo she's a teacher? In essence Lizzy's realised how stupid she's been and found an "intelligent" escape route so maybe going back to the "good" path would be a fitting reward. Alternatively maybe Helen makes her decision when L:izzy meets Faoud or goes with Mo instead of meeting Faoud?
2. As Lizzy can have naps in Mo's window this means she can effectively stay overnight; any reason why she'd continue renting her flat as seems a pointless expense?
Also a question on the beach party, does anything happen while Lizzy is at the fire? I also seem to remember that there was a skinny dipping event, is that still there?
PS: Nice to see the pink top is now available. :) Also the reminders in red below "My debts" are welcome. Maybe on the hard level add this for the days Lizzy needs to work instead of the automatic button?
BurningSun Just to let you know that my Lizzy's relationship with Summer is now at 20 as she met Lizzy whilst Lizzy was topless & drew a flower in the sand. Is this meant? Following this Lizzy can meet Summer while dozing but with a full bikini but the relationship stays at 20...
Hi BBZ01,
As mentioned before, thank you very much for taking the time to do the tests. I've gone through your list yesterday and this morning and below are my thoughts/remarsk.
1) Fixed. Easy one.
2) A few events are supposed to be like that. Some bum sees a drunk girl walking the streets and decides to pay her with a drink. So that part is working as intended. There are some issues though where the text says she is drinking it, yet she only gains a drink in her pocket and stuff like that. I need to do a full sweep on this, but that takes too much time as there are a lot of these in the game. So I will park it and get it completely done in the next major update..
3) I'm not sure, but I somehow think this is due to an earlier bug which got fixed and this only happens in older saves? Reason for that thought is that I can't seem to be able to re-create this issue. I'll keep trying though as I can clearly see from the screenshots it is not working as intended. The difficulty is that it could be the result of a random event somewhere else in the city that carries on to these. So yeah WIP.
4) So far I've been unable to identify the picture. But that screenshot helped me to fix all kinds of other issues. It is clear when reading the text, that there are a lot of typos & contextual errors. These are due to generated messages and I found many of them erroneous.
5) Fixed the cost and added a check to see if Lizzy actually has money to buy a snack.
6) No reason whatsoever. Good images might be hard to get but I will add this in the next big update.
7) Fixed the Raul visit black screen. Reason was I never set a message for the setting when quitting/being fired as a stripper. This has now been added.
8) This one baffles me. I have absolutely no clue why it is not doing that check. There is no reason for it. So there must be something super silly or super complicated that I am not seeing. It is not a biggy, so I wont persue this bug too long as I want this V0.8.8.44 be released soonest.
9) Not really. How did she end the Mo path?
10) It depends what happened. So when working for Mo, the flower path continues. There is no more new content though as Helen told Lizzy she is not focused etc. When working for Faoud, it depends which path was taken.
11) Yeah in the future I want more story depending on what Lizzy chose. And indeed also maybe a way back into the good path. For the future.
12) I need to address this. Mo will come in at some point and tell Lizzy that it is not a hotel or something like that. For the next big update - so for now I'll let it go. Oh wait maybe something like that working after certain time is illegal. I'll do some research.

I think I now really found the topless issue with Summer. I fixed it and on my end I cannot recreate the issue any longer after the fix. Also that picture is the wrong picture, so changed that too along with some typos in the whole drawing scene.

I nearly gave up on it but after getting the first bad ending where she ends up a forced hooker for truckers it won me right back over.
It does help, thanks. I think I failed again with 22 pole dancing so it's good to know I'm pretty much there.

But the game in general, it feels like there's a lot of places but not a whole lot happens at them. I've got more than enough money for now so maybe I should skip working as a maid for a while and see what else I can find. Like I said, with random events and hidden requirements it's hard to know if you're just not finding content or if that's all there is.
First run I went to the library, I game overed by telling Henry I was short on rent one too many times (I actually had money, I just wanted to know if he'd offer some alternatives if you pushed him). Second time I've lowered the difficulty and done the cleaner route. I've bought everything I can find aside from more clothes (which seem pointless). Got pole dancing high enough I can go to Raul now. Lizzie can walk the streets and prostitute herself.

I guess what feels a bit strange, and maybe I'm somehow missing stuff, is there aren't really any characters that progress. Games like this you usually meet people and make friends you can visit etc, but I haven't come across any in this game. It's all one time events like picking up a guy in the club.
So I just finished the cleaner route now.

I might experiment more, but I'm going to collect my thoughts and maybe write a review. I guess for me the lack of personal relationships and story didn't really get me going. There's a lot to like about it, and a lot of cool stuff like the addictions and stats to manage, but overall not sure it's one for me.
That would turn this into a truly great game imo. Just some sense of story, some people to visit, because right now it's a little bit just go to work, go home, shower, go to work. The places you visit like the park, or walking round the city, have nicely varied random events but they are simply one page events. They don't involve a character that goes anywhere. To be fair, and I'm no game designer or close to it, so take my opinions with a grain of salt, this is probably how games should be developed. This has a very in-depth world and very interesting mechanics and really all it needs is a little more writing added on top to make it feel like there's a compelling story going on. Better than some of the grandiose stories I've come across where you feel the game will die out because none of the work towards expansion has been done. Life Choices actually has a fairly complete world and game and just needs more writing on top.
Hi TrapmanCrothers,
Thanks for coming here and share your thoughts on the game.
This is a slow burn game and relationships are indeed lacking. When I started creating this game a looooooong time ago, I always wanted to do this, but never really had a clue how to do it properly (properly as in the way I wanted it to work). Now several years later I do and I've started with Summer. She is a girl Lizzy can meet at the beach party and then slowly build a relationship with her.
I've got plans for many more. Summer needs to be finished first(next update, or the one after that), but I'm also working on Cees. He is a guy Lizzy meets in the kitchen. Many more will follow, but somehow over time, I completely forgot about this part and built a lot (and I do mean a lot) of other stuff.
There is a lot of content I'm sure you haven't seen yet. And that is fine as in my opinion a player should not necessarily cover everything in one playthrough.

Anyway, long story short, relationships - and with those comes a nice story hopefully - are going to be added more and more.

Again, thanks for sharing your thoughts and I hope somewhere in the future, you'll play this game again and think; 'Wow, there is a lot more going on now in regards of characters and story.

I downlaoded the whole package and no images are loading, it even looks like in the screenshot??
Hi GayHokage,
Hopefully with BBZ01's help, you got it working?
Did the wardrobe error bug ever get fixed? I am still getting it everywhere except Mo's window. And I can't save outfits. Attaching save.
Hi doobies,
It did a while ago, but your save was possibly too corrupted. I ahd a look at it and I think I got it fixed. Please see attached.

Cheers
BurningSun

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: doobies
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes