JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Ok so when i download the new update do i put it in the same folder as the last one? because i just downloaded it and none of the pictures work

Update: Nvm figured it out seem that was the case. As soon as i put it in the same folder the pictures work.

Reactions: BurningSun

Pparka

Nov 1, 2021
Question about Mo's window. There was an option on the price list for peeing. Is that actually an option. I never see it come up.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Cheers
BurningSun
[/QUOTE]

I am playing on "a laugh" as I am truly a lazy guy. Here's my safe - the alarm should be put as my Lizzy gets up every morning at 7.

By the way, Raul / Stripper path does not seem to trigger. Been there quite often now - nothing. (If it is because Lizzy`s pole dancing stats are too high to fire the encounter I will think about hating you - and I will need a cheat!!!)

EDIT: The stripper / Raul - Path seems really impossible to trigger. Could you do something about that? The Club is no fun anymore as I don't ever encounter anything new. Lizzie wears the right clothes (hopefully? Maybe the slutty shoes are wrong???), Looks (without make-up) 40, Pole Dance 49 (that's why I'd hate to start from the start again...) and... I don't know. I had opened that route a dozen times before (but never could bring up the nerve to grind my Lizzie to Pole Dance 25 or more. It's really disappointing as I remember one of the recent updates was named "in da club" and I just can't seem to find anything new compared with some years ago). Still of course a tip to the hat - great game!

EDIT II: I FINALLY GOT IT! JESUS! What a rare encounter!!!

Last edited:

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
So did the story for library and basically did the good go through it So i picked continue to work for her but that part of the story is not complete. Will i eventually be fired or is it just now stuck at working there until i quit?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
So did the story for library and basically did the good go through it So i picked continue to work for her but that part of the story is not complete. Will i eventually be fired or is it just now stuck at working there until i quit?
Don't think so as there's a placeholder there pending the relevant next update. As I understand it the relevant update will be the 1 after next.

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
Hi BBZ01,
Found the issue. I let the game check the $StatCash variable and not the $Cash variable. My mistake. This is now fixed for the next version (V0.8.8.45). Thanks for letting me know.

I really like the ideas, I really do and I will get it done, but it is just time. I need more of it and a lot more :)

Hi Skyllah,
You are playing with Version V0.8.8.40 still. Please upgrade to V0.8.8.44 and I believe that error will be fixed.
Please let me know if that is not the case.

Hi Dracula21,
I'm guessing you mean the ones with Willem? Basically you are meant to say no to Zack when he arrives at the library. Zack will try and push Lizzy, but then Willem comes and plays the hero. Lizzy is thankful and can continue her work in the library as per usual.
At some point (about 2 weeks or so later) Willem will come for his reward.
GL

Hi ray3dave,
Great to hear you are alright, considering everything.
Sorry to ask, but have you actually set the alarm AND turned it on? If you have set it AND turned it on, please let me have your save game so I can check the issue.
The button should always appear, unless of course you are playing on Hard.

Cheers
BurningSun
i tried to get the willem event by saying no on the first scene with zack and then he hasnt appearead since what did i do wrong?

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Ugh, guess I'll have to quit the florist job & see if I can get the model or librarian jobs, I already screwed up trying to get the maid job by picking the wrong option during the interview on day 1

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Ugh, guess I'll have to quit the florist job & see if I can get the model or librarian jobs, I already screwed up trying to get the maid job by picking the wrong option during the interview on day 1
Good advice to do when you get to a part you have to make a dicision like that save right at that spot so you can just go back to that point and pick another choice

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or not but my Liberal stat keeps resetting from the 80s or 90s to 67, usually when I have the guy ask for Lizzie's panties on the bus & I have no choice but to refuse, but I also had it happen when leaving the beach after being nude, I got dressed & noticed that the stat had reset to a lower value

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
This game it´s completEly screwed.

There are something that breaks COMPLETELY the suspension of disbelieve. Put it in Fantasy Land. No way. This are not the way the thinks happens in real life. Unbeliable!. Unrreal.

Lizzy have been living in Amsterdam the best part of a year. People don´t mock her, make fun of her or point fingers at her, but she...., she..... sorry, I´m ashamet of saying loud. Ok. Time to man up!!!!

SHE DON´T OWN A BIKE!!!!

1000_F_290940185_Apz920OhMUbxzxjF8X3tzO4VfuGmGIhG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BurningSun

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m getting a -7 to liberal when I go to the beach and enter in a boot to change to my bikini. The 1st save it´s just before taking the bus, the second after entering the boot

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
It´s not that I get a Liberal hit of 7. It´s that if i go to the booths to change, my Liberal goes automatically on 65

Bug or feature?

Edit. Definetively a bug. I go to the nude beach (Lib 84) and when I go to the booths to return to Amsterdam, Lib goes down to 65

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes