BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Is there anything else to the event with Bill who gives you a phone number.
Nothing that I've seen as yet although maybe BurningSun may have something planned in the future. If so I guess it could be that he's a complete sleazy guy and only bad will come from it, however, personally I'd like to see a scenario where he contacts Lizzy to apologise and maybe ask her to go for a meal with him (when the restaurant is open) by way of an apology & maybe even the possibility of a "good" relationship with Lizzy coming from it...

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Restarted using .44 now. BurningSun Possible bug as when Lizzy goes to the pole dancing class she can do so with exercise clothing but no pole dancing costume whereas the text says she needs the pole dancing costume to do the lessons? Is this a bug or is it an option to use either given that the exercise clothes are more expensive?
Also did I read somewhere in this thread that you intend to add the beach café as a location? If so good idea! Also why not add bar snacks and/or meals at the pub, coffee shop and beach café? It would a be handy way of gaining energy plus going forward meeting friends over lunch etc.

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
That´s exactly my fav approach. My Lizzy lives a double life. Respectable Librarian/Flowershop worker who plays with fire on the side, but smart enough for not burn herself
Same except that I sometimes start with the cleaner route until it opens street walking (in case Lizzy needs any extra cash at some point).

EAngelinaC

Feb 4, 2019
Is the Donny event at the beach/pool still in this version?
Yes, but you can't trigger it as there's a bug so $DonnyB is never initialised to 0 and the check look specifically for 0 so it fails.

If you know how to get the developer console open, you can add SugarCube.State.active.variables.DonnyB = 0 to fix the bug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BurningSun
  • CityPara needs a <<set $DonnyB to 0>>
  • /Beach/Moon1.webm has a couple of references and doesn't seem to be in the download?
  • <<set $Free to 65>> is in BMenu case "BBooth", maybe some test code that got left in?
  • The Donny event at the beach shows his card, at the pool it just mentions he gives you his card with no picture?

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
I am currently stuck, I have had the Andrei's apartment event but now when i try to work at the flower shop i get a black screen

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun A thought going forward how about a relationship between Lizzy and:
1. Bibi if Lizzy goes down the Mo window, prostitute or dances at the private club (PS I take it that at some point Lizzy could attend as a customer plus further smutty stuff while working at the club)?
2. Bill, he maybe feels remorse for what happened and contacts Lizzy to apologise etc...
Also, any chance of further content at the bar, maybe office parties etc where customers buy Lizzy drinks, try to get her drunk etc?
I've attached a screenshot from working at the library; if Lizzy allows her to enjoy the moment wouldn't her liberty increase and possibly decrease? Same for other similar events with a guy plus the chap Lizzy catches jerking off.
I know that you plan on introducing Paris next but there's so much good stuff in the work you've created and for me it just needs fleshing out particularly on the relationship side.

Last edited:

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
The beach is a 1 in 40 chance.
What particular action is the trigger for the 1-40?
Going to the beach?
Lying down?
Taking a nap?
Taking a walk?

Can you redo those actions in a loop to increase the trigger chance, or is it a once-a-day chance?
Thank you.

Pparka

Nov 1, 2021
Other than lapdances, etc. does anything else come from working at the strip bar? Is sex there a possibility or something?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Other than lapdances, etc. does anything else come from working at the strip bar? Is sex there a possibility or something?
Blow job is possible although very rare. I haven't seen anything else yet... I've suggested more in my post (2 up).

EAngelinaC

Feb 4, 2019
What particular action is the trigger for the 1-40?
Going to the beach?
Lying down?
Taking a nap?
Taking a walk?

Can you redo those actions in a loop to increase the trigger chance, or is it a once-a-day chance?
Thank you.
I was replying to Dybbuk who referenced this post which describes the general guidance for meeting Donny.

Life Choices has a standard process for random events. Changing passage rolls the dice for the event and *then* checks if you meet the requirements for the event, so even if you roll the correct result for the event, if you don't meet the requirements you'll get the generic version (most events only have a 1-in-20 or 1-in-30 chance of *nothing* happening, all the "Nothing happens" passages are usually events that you don't meet the requirements for).

iirc you can get ~7 chances per day to roll the Donny event at the beach, so *if* you know you meet the requirements and spend all the available chances trying to get it, it will still take ~4 weeks on average.

Rewriting the event system to make it more interesting / less grindy (ie reducing the chance of a "Nothing happens" to a 1-in-10) is the one thing I'd really like to do

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
iirc you can get ~7 chances per day to roll the Donny event at the beach, so *if* you know you meet the requirements and spend all the available chances trying to get it, it will still take ~4 weeks on average.
Right, but is there anything preventing someone from simply saving at the start of the beach area, and if you don't get the event, simply re-loading the save to start the day over again with fresh chances?

Like, I have saved on an event page, like the one where you get lost walking around town, and if you reload that save, it gives you a different random walking around event. Nothing seems set in stone at anytime for RNG events. You can usually just reload until you get the result you want.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Right, but is there anything preventing someone from simply saving at the start of the beach area, and if you don't get the event, simply re-loading the save to start the day over again with fresh chances?
You can or simply hit the refresh key until you get the result you want but that removes the fun random element; I guess it depends if you're prepared to wait and enjoy other random element of the game or not...

Reactions: BurningSun

dummy7002

Jul 16, 2017
After working at Balans 2 times without any problems, the 3th time the page is just blank. I get no text or whatsoever, just the standard photo.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
After working at Balans 2 times without any problems, the 3th time the page is just blank. I get no text or whatsoever, just the standard photo.
Umm, just tried it and no problems - days 1-4 at Balans (on PC using hard level and starting using the newest version)... Sorry.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

I'm sorry for the absence. I've had a few bad weeks again which really threw me backwards. Even though in hindsight the three weeks weren't as bad as it was last year, mentally it hit me hard as I really thought I was getting better.
My sessions are helping me mentally a lot though and the amitriptyline is helping me physically, so battling it from several angles.

Anyway enough about me. There are a lot of posts here I haven't read yet, let alone replied to, so I will make a start tonight.

Cheers all and thank you for your patience.
BurningSun

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I'm sorry for the absence. I've had a few bad weeks again which really threw me backwards. Even though in hindsight the three weeks weren't as bad as it was last year, mentally it hit me hard as I really though I was getting better.
My sessions are helping me mentally a lot though and the amitriptyline is helping me physically, so battling it from several angles.
BurningSun
No worries, just glad you are still battling, no doubt, there'll be ups and downs but hopefully as time progresses, more ups. All the best.

Reactions: BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
how do we get the fan sign?????
Hi ohhellyea,

The below should work. EDIT: Didn't seem to work haha EDIT2: Blimey, still doesn't work. I'll get back on this. EDIT3: aha
Question about Mo's window. There was an option on the price list for peeing. Is that actually an option. I never see it come up.
Hey Pparka,
It will be added in a future update.
I am playing on "a laugh" as I am truly a lazy guy. Here's my safe - the alarm should be put as my Lizzy gets up every morning at 7.

By the way, Raul / Stripper path does not seem to trigger. Been there quite often now - nothing. (If it is because Lizzy`s pole dancing stats are too high to fire the encounter I will think about hating you - and I will need a cheat!!!)

EDIT: The stripper / Raul - Path seems really impossible to trigger. Could you do something about that? The Club is no fun anymore as I don't ever encounter anything new. Lizzie wears the right clothes (hopefully? Maybe the slutty shoes are wrong???), Looks (without make-up) 40, Pole Dance 49 (that's why I'd hate to start from the start again...) and... I don't know. I had opened that route a dozen times before (but never could bring up the nerve to grind my Lizzie to Pole Dance 25 or more. It's really disappointing as I remember one of the recent updates was named "in da club" and I just can't seem to find anything new compared with some years ago). Still of course a tip to the hat - great game!

EDIT II: I FINALLY GOT IT! JESUS! What a rare encounter!!!
HI ray3dave,
Happy to hear you were able to trigger it. It really is not that rare. It has the same chance as the coke couple event for example. In some playthroughs it just doesn't want to trigger and on others it triggers the very first time.
That save you gave, the button is there, every single day when I open the file. I'm really not sure, what I am not seeing. Perhaps I am misunderstanding you? Sorry if I am.
Not sure if it's a bug or not but my Liberal stat keeps resetting from the 80s or 90s to 67, usually when I have the guy ask for Lizzie's panties on the bus & I have no choice but to refuse, but I also had it happen when leaving the beach after being nude, I got dressed & noticed that the stat had reset to a lower value
Hi Bgibbs666,
That is a bug. Found the issue; some left over code.
It will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for letting me know.
This game it´s completEly screwed.

There are something that breaks COMPLETELY the suspension of disbelieve. Put it in Fantasy Land. No way. This are not the way the thinks happens in real life. Unbeliable!. Unrreal.

Lizzy have been living in Amsterdam the best part of a year. People don´t mock her, make fun of her or point fingers at her, but she...., she..... sorry, I´m ashamet of saying loud. Ok. Time to man up!!!!

SHE DON´T OWN A BIKE!!!!
¿there are any way to access the closed locations at Faoud House?
I´m getting a -7 to liberal when I go to the beach and enter in a boot to change to my bikini. The 1st save it´s just before taking the bus, the second after entering the boot
It´s not that I get a Liberal hit of 7. It´s that if i go to the booths to change, my Liberal goes automatically on 65

Bug or feature?

Edit. Definetively a bug. I go to the nude beach (Lib 84) and when I go to the booths to return to Amsterdam, Lib goes down to 65
Hi bolondro2,
-Haha, yeah she needs to get a bike, but what I am struggling with, is the following: What happens with the bike. Does Lizzy always automatically grab it when going to work? Sure okay that is easy, but what about after that? Leaving work; what then, automatically use the bike permanently when going round the city? What if she walks out after work and grabs the bus? Where does the bike go? I've not yet figured that kind of stuff out yet. As in how to best tackle it, without it becoming a chore to find the bike somewhere and without it to become a necessity.
Once I figure that out, it will be added.
-There are some ways to some of the locations yes. ;) Some locations are closed indefinitely though.
-Found the issue and fixed it in the next version. Thank you for letting me know.
is this bug?
Hi borrowed,
Yes and no. I can see you have used cheats, so it most likely is because of that. I could try to fix it for you, if you send me your save file, but no promises as the cheats, well they tend to mess up stuff. But I'll give it my best shot.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
How do i go about getting her behind the window?
I was but i got a bad kidnapped ending
Hi redwolf567,
As BBZ01 already mentioned ( I think it was BBZ01) your Lizzy needs to get a job at the flower shop. Make sure she likes Mo once she meets him, accept his presents etc etc. Over time Lizzy and Mo will develop a special relationship. At some point Lizzy will stay over and sleep at Mo's house. When she wakes up, Mo is about to leave and Lizzy has a choice to join him, or to stay and have a nice refreshing shower. Join him to eventually end up behind the window.
Keep in mind: The flower shop is considered by some super slow in terms of smut happening.

If you got a bad kidnapping event, you somehow angered Mo. Such a shame, he seemed perfect for Lizzy :)
Keep him happy at all times and don't say no to him Lizzy!

Has the bikini bug been fixed? Even in the latest version, I cannot go to the beach, even though I have several bikinis. I still get " Without a bikini there is no need to go to a booth to change." at the beach. Also, should add a comma after "bikini".

OK decided to restart the game and I don't seem to experience this problem.
Hi Sorter,
It should be fixed yes. It is possible though that in your save file it somehow is still corrupted. I can fix it for you if you want. Just send me your save file and I'll fix it. If you have used cheats there is a chance I can't fix it, so keep that in mind.
I have few questions....who is faouad and why do I ow him 5k all of the sudden....and why I'm dead? ... seriously what is going on did I miss something??
Hi musa,
Faoud is a gang leader and Lizzy can (currently) only meet him if she goes to work at the flower shop.
If you played through the flower shop scenario, you will eventually meet him if Lizzy decides to stay at Mo's place after a night of lovemaking. Mo owns Faoud money, but Mo flees and lets Lizzy take the fall. Faoud wants his money and unfortunately she meets Faoud at the wrong time at the wrong place.
If you never did the flower shop route, but still met him, something went wrong. In one of the previous versions there was an error at the beach, causing Lizzy to suddenly owe 5k to Faoud. This could be the issue you are facing.
That happened to me also. Never met Mo, never worked at the Flower store. 160+ days into the game working at the photographer's studio, and BAM - Game Over!!

Interesting game though, thanks BurningSun.
Hi DeMarcus16,
The photograph route does not end in a game over. Something else must have triggered it. Do you remember the story in those last one or two pages of text?

Interesting? Well I'll take it as a compliment :)
Is the Donny event at the beach/pool still in this version?

Going by this post (https://f95zone.to/threads/life-choices-v0-8-8-44-burningsun.7/post-6621071) I fulfil all the requirements, but I haven't been able to get it in a couple of playthroughs, no matter what...
In the previous playthrough, I edited my save to restore Lizzie' virginity (so nothing that should affect the event, though I noticed some other issues like Lizzie losing her renewed virginity in events that shouldn't take it, so I restarted my game) but currently I am playing a fresh start and I have only save-scummed to increase my cash and stats (nothing that should have broken the save)
EDIT: I also seem to have a bug I have seen mentioned before, where by entering the changing booth at the beach, my Lizzie's liberal stat instantly drops from 98 to 65 for no reason...
HI Dybbuk,
EDIT: You are right to flag this. It is still in the game, but as EAngelinaC (see post at bottom) pointed out, the DonnyB variable somehow got erased by me. It will be fixed in the next version.
The bug at the booth is indeed a bug. it is some left over testing code. My bad... again. Sorry for the hassle & thank you for reporting it.
I have the same issue not being able to meet Donny
Hi bolondro2,
Yeah, sorry about that. See bottom post for more details.
Is there anything else to the event with Bill who gives you a phone number. You can get a few phone numbers but it never does anything when called.
Hi shaitanxxx,
No nothing else at this time sorry.
Sorry BurningSun I think I've found another few bugs
When she has sex in the toilet I got a +10 hygiene which can't be right.
Error when arriving at the beach.
These are on an updated .43 game but restarting using .44.
Nothing that I've seen as yet although maybe BurningSun may have something planned in the future. If so I guess it could be that he's a complete sleazy guy and only bad will come from it, however, personally I'd like to see a scenario where he contacts Lizzy to apologise and maybe ask her to go for a meal with him (when the restaurant is open) by way of an apology & maybe even the possibility of a "good" relationship with Lizzy coming from it...
Restarted using .44 now. BurningSun Possible bug as when Lizzy goes to the pole dancing class she can do so with exercise clothing but no pole dancing costume whereas the text says she needs the pole dancing costume to do the lessons? Is this a bug or is it an option to use either given that the exercise clothes are more expensive?
Also did I read somewhere in this thread that you intend to add the beach café as a location? If so good idea! Also why not add bar snacks and/or meals at the pub, coffee shop and beach café? It would a be handy way of gaining energy plus going forward meeting friends over lunch etc.
Hi BBZ01,
First of all, thanks a lot for taking the time here and there and helping people with their questions! Very kind.
-Well the +10 Hygiene is not a bug, as Lizzy uses a cloth. ;) The fact here is no negative hygiene in the code is the bug. I've changed this in the version I am working on atm.
-Forgot to set the $Check1 variable in the update button mechanic. Poop. Done it for the next version. Sorry for the hassle.
-Yeah plans for Bill were something like the harassment kinda guy. Showing up when most inconvenient. Thinking of Lizzy as his gf or something like that. Lizzy obviously loathes him. A simple friendship with could also work actually.
-The clothes for Pole dancing are a bug. I simply did not set the check correctly. I kinda have to say that the clothes Lizzy is wearing in your game are okay for that kinda lesson too imo. I need to rework the whole dance area anyway, so going to park it for now as it is not that intrusive. Thanks for letting me know though.

Yes, but you can't trigger it as there's a bug so $DonnyB is never initialised to 0 and the check look specifically for 0 so it fails.

If you know how to get the developer console open, you can add SugarCube.State.active.variables.DonnyB = 0 to fix the bug

BurningSun
  • CityPara needs a <<set $DonnyB to 0>>
  • /Beach/Moon1.webm has a couple of references and doesn't seem to be in the download?
  • <<set $Free to 65>> is in BMenu case "BBooth", maybe some test code that got left in?
  • The Donny event at the beach shows his card, at the pool it just mentions he gives you his card with no picture?
Hi EAngelinaC,
Thank you for your bug reports again. Much appreciated!
-I've added the DonnyB code. NO idea why and when I removed it. Must have been in one of the last two or three updates. Strange.
-I know about the moon one. Forgot to add it indeed. It is now.
-Found it as well after a few people reported it. You're spot on with the test code :)
-Added the picture to the pool event.

Cheers all
BurningSun

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes