frhghz

Nov 1, 2017
Does somebody know how to trigger the payback event of these guys in the park?

Last edited:

Taikh

May 16, 2020
Hi, thanks for the game BurningSun, I'm really enjoying the game, despite hating the fat bastard Henry and his abusive rent increases lol

I have two doubts, to activate the event in the square with the other girl do I need to be unlucky? Or is there another stat that influences bad encounters? About stat, does intel only influence job gains?

And another question, I was working in the library until Library experience: 199- Library Science: 60, now I would like to go to photoshop before working as a florist, is it possible?

What about Bibi, do I only meet her on the beach if I'm doing Henry's route? To tell you the truth, I don't think Henry's route is cool, just seeing him with Bibi is possible to reduce 30 of the rent per week without having to let him abuse Lizzy

Thanks man

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Bug: after about two months in the game, The MC goes to work at the library and gets paid. Later that evening there is a notification that they skipped work. Eventually she lost her job and after getting re-hired, the bug continues and she only makes about 20 instead of the 60 she made before being fired.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Yea, i know your game, i play it few times and i rly enjoy it and i always wait for new updates... but i just almost dont run into bad events so i ask for them. I like them, i rly like them but they so extremly rare and that this kills all of the fun!
Hi poiman,
There are quite a few bad events in the game. I can understand though that they maybe are not triggering enough, but I think that is the crux. If the trigger all the time, what is the point of a really bad event? Don't trigger enough and players may never see them. It is a tricky balance. I always keep an eye on it and adjust accordingly when I feel it is necessary. But at the moment I don't think that is the case, sorry.
Does somebody know how to trigger the payback event of these guys in the park?
Hi frhghz,
Make sure your Lizzy has
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, thanks for the game BurningSun, I'm really enjoying the game, despite hating the fat bastard Henry and his abusive rent increases lol

I have two doubts, to activate the event in the square with the other girl do I need to be unlucky? Or is there another stat that influences bad encounters? About stat, does intel only influence job gains?

And another question, I was working in the library until Library experience: 199- Library Science: 60, now I would like to go to photoshop before working as a florist, is it possible?

What about Bibi, do I only meet her on the beach if I'm doing Henry's route? To tell you the truth, I don't think Henry's route is cool, just seeing him with Bibi is possible to reduce 30 of the rent per week without having to let him abuse Lizzy

Thanks man
Hi Taikh,
Great to hear you like the game so much :)
1) There are a few requirements to meet Bianca in the square in the city:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2)Yes that is possible. Use your phone to quit your job. Make sure though that Fame is not too high (60 or less)
3)You can always meet Bibi at the beach no matter what the relationship with Henry is like.
I dislike the current events with Henry as well. It is too forced. The player (You and me) need to work too hard to get it where as I would like it to be somehow slowly forced. For example henry sees Lizzy's pictures online, or walks in on her when she is doing a webcam session with Zack at the library, or sees her cleaning the house in sexy attire etc. It is on my list to rework, but not going to happen soon. Any ideas, suggestions are always welcome :)
Bug: after about two months in the game, The MC goes to work at the library and gets paid. Later that evening there is a notification that they skipped work. Eventually she lost her job and after getting re-hired, the bug continues and she only makes about 20 instead of the 60 she made before being fired.
Hi Frurose,
Has your Lizzy never skipped work? Have you not used cheats?
If you have a save game I would like to check it.

Cheers
BurningSun

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Hi Frurose,
Has your Lizzy never skipped work? Have you not used cheats?
If you have a save game I would like to check it.

Cheers
BurningSun
She has skipped work a few times when I was figuring out the conditions and timing.
There were no cheats.
I don't know where the saves are stored for this game. I do have a save ready when I figure out where it is located.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
She has skipped work a few times when I was figuring out the conditions and timing.
There were no cheats.
I don't know where the saves are stored for this game. I do have a save ready when I figure out where it is located.
Hi Frurose,
You can save a game to any location you want. Press the 'saves' button on the left side of the screen and then scroll to the bottom to see the option 'save to disk'. Save it somewhere you know you can find it and then post it here as an attachement. I will then use the option 'load from disk' to load you savegame on my end to see if I can find the reason why somehow you are stuck.

Cheers
BurningSun

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Hi Frurose,
You can save a game to any location you want. Press the 'saves' button on the left side of the screen and then scroll to the bottom to see the option 'save to disk'. Save it somewhere you know you can find it and then post it here as an attachement. I will then use the option 'load from disk' to load you savegame on my end to see if I can find the reason why somehow you are stuck.

Cheers
BurningSun
In this save, go right to work at the library, then do random stuff until night and sleep. that should trigger it.

Zonetime

Jun 15, 2017
Hey first I’ll say this is a pretty great game, I’ve played it for Many hours. I can tell so much work has been done to it and respect that you take time to answer questions. My only major critique is that many scenes with a climax “he came inside Lizzy“ do not have an animation for that climax, especially early game. For example, Rape scene in shower would have a lot more “weight” to it if it had a climax animation.

I have a question too, I’m about to talk to Henry about what he and Bibi did, which response does what? Hugging seemed to not work and being direct makes him accuse BiBi of being a whore.

thanks

Zonetime

Jun 15, 2017
I have another question sorry. I’ve finally received Rauls card I’m the club from a gir which I think is because I trained pole dancing. But I can’t find where to find Raul anywhere

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Hi Frurose,

Cheers
BurningSun
When new version will be able to download? I cant wait for new content. Cheers :)

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I have another question sorry. I’ve finally received Rauls card I’m the club from a gir which I think is because I trained pole dancing. But I can’t find where to find Raul anywhere
He's in the nightclub Saturday nights.

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
Is the alarm working now?
Even if I set the alarm, I wake up at 9 a.m. on the day I go to work and am late.
And why do I need an alarm clock when I have a cell phone?

As far as I remember, there used to be no alarm clock and I didn't wake up late enough to be late for work.

Sorry. I restart the game, there was a button in diary tab to turn on and off the alarm.
Previously, there was no button to turn on the alarm.

Last edited:

Grimson21

Jan 9, 2022
When I did Mi's route, it happened that I only had 1 envelope to leave the money. My question is if I have the 5 that the game gives, after those 5 weeks are they necessary or not anymore?

Grimson21

Jan 9, 2022
On the library route, if Wilhelm comes in with his pants down and I choose the option where he gets kicked out, does anything interesting happen after that? What library level does Willhelm appear on? I no longer remember.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Grimson21 Bill is a guy who has sex with Lizzy at the club & tells her that his friends thought you were up for it. Lizzy has to have low morale (I believe).
You need to buy envelopes at the mall before you run out.
If Wilhelm gets kicked out by Patricia that's it; Lizzy is then on the good path. His path is eventually a bad end. Lizzy can also beat him up herself if her skills are high enough.

Reactions: BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
When new version will be able to download? I cant wait for new content. Cheers :)
Hi MikeShox,
The new BETA version is out today. This means it will be available to all in about 1,5 week or so.
Is the alarm working now?
Even if I set the alarm, I wake up at 9 a.m. on the day I go to work and am late.
And why do I need an alarm clock when I have a cell phone?

As far as I remember, there used to be no alarm clock and I didn't wake up late enough to be late for work.

Sorry. I restart the game, there was a button in diary tab to turn on and off the alarm.
Previously, there was no button to turn on the alarm.
Hi skyline_pj,
That button has been there for a while :) I think you just missed it somehow. Good to know you found it though. Also you can press the alarm icon in your inventory to set it. When you set it, that same button is there again. press it to alter between 1) Always on 2) Always off 3)Only on on workdays.
I've heard about Bill, who is he? I haven't found him yet.
When I did Mi's route, it happened that I only had 1 envelope to leave the money. My question is if I have the 5 that the game gives, after those 5 weeks are they necessary or not anymore?
On the library route, if Wilhelm comes in with his pants down and I choose the option where he gets kicked out, does anything interesting happen after that? What library level does Willhelm appear on? I no longer remember.
Hi Grimson21,
BBZ01 has already been very kind to answer your questions for you. Just a quick reply from my end to add the following:
-Bill is a one time event. So don't expect too much from him, other than a (nasty?) experience.
-Envelopes were added in the last update. Just to make it work story wise. You also need the envelopes to drop off money for Henry if you don't want to talk with him every week. You can buy the brown envelopes at the mall. Bruna store 3rd floor.
-Regarding Willem, see my post HERE

Cheers
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes