BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey all,

Just a quick note to let you know that the BETA for version V0.8.8.50 is now open. As mentioned before Paris is not opened up yet in this update. It will be in the next one.

For anyone who is curious of what was added this time, check the spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
2. It's been a few weeks so I can't be exact but there's was something wonky going on with getting paid from the sex option. As in Lizzy didn't get paid despite having low cumcraze
If Lizzy is addicted she can get paid with booze, weed or coke instead.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Maybe add in more hard drugs or drug dens
Hi dylanre,
Faoud's house in North Amsterdam is going be a drugden in the near future. You can already visit it, if you met Faoud on the flower shop path.
I noticed the gloryhole bugs aren't included in your bug fixes. I'll just repeat them here in case you forgot.
In both the club and the 3rd floor mall glory holes...
1. The bj/sex and the cumming videos are one and the same. Should be an easy fix.
2. It's been a few weeks so I can't be exact but there's was something wonky going on with getting paid from the sex option. As in Lizzy didn't get paid despite having low cumcraze.

Rushing the gloryholes is my current strategy so if you fix them I'd be very happy. Thanks.
Hi anonymousguy11,

Thank you for the reminder. I had indeed forgotten it. I was able to find the duplicate scene when giving bj's, but I was not able to recreate it for the sex scenes.
After the correction of the blowjob scene I did full tests and I am unable to get any duplicates at the moment. Hopefully I fixed it somehow for both options :)

I've also updated the changelog accordingly.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: anonymousguy11

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Hoz do I get to have sex with henry to lower the rent ?
I reached to point where I go see him and I have 3 dialogs options but none of them seems to work
I can either "try and be direct" but afterward when I go talk to him again, nothing more happen
I can "try to make him him me" but like the other choice, it doesn't seems to trigger any kind of following quest
or I can "don't go through with it" and I can either get raped and never go back to see henry (when i go to the entrance area, the otpion to visit him isn't there anymore or fight the rape and get evicted

what can I do ? is there a step I'm missing ?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'm on Day 24 and with the exception of a guy in the shower...is there any sex content in this game?

I've done photoshoots with Donny, gotten drunk off my ass and picked up at the bar but they never take you home...nothing happens in a sauna with men or mixed sauna, naked in the park or on the beach...

I don't see any club or anywhere else to go, and surprisingly there's nothing to do in the Red Light district.

Is there a guide?

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I'm on Day 24 and with the exception of a guy in the shower...is there any sex content in this game?

I've done photoshoots with Donny, gotten drunk off my ass and picked up at the bar but they never take you home...nothing happens in a sauna with men or mixed sauna, naked in the park or on the beach...

I don't see any club or anywhere else to go, and surprisingly there's nothing to do in the Red Light district.

Is there a guide?
getting the map at the shop is a good way to start unlocking some places (you don't have access to everything from the start)
there's plenty of sexual content but you kinda have to farm a lot (for exemple, to complete the photoshoot job with Donny, you need to go there 150 times ^^)

Xarin89

Aug 7, 2018
Quick question for an estimate timetable if the stuff below is getting close or is planned at all:
  • Pregnancy (please without gameover and letting pregnancy play out)
  • Stripclub continuation
  • Pub Events (Like a drunk Lizzy gets taken advantage on / she gets hit on like in the club and so on)
  • Getting a BF (Maybe with reactions to pregnancy / bad rep / cucked - or even dif archetypes like abusive / loving)
  • Fetish developement for Lizzy with fitting events (could be fleshed out independently to the update themes)
  • Swinger Club
  • Clinic with plastic surgery

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Quick question for an estimate timetable if the stuff below is getting close or is planned at all:
  • Stripclub continuation
  • Pub Events (Like a drunk Lizzy gets taken advantage on / she gets hit on like in the club and so on)
  • Getting a BF (Maybe with reactions to pregnancy / bad rep / cucked - or even dif archetypes like abusive / loving)
  • Fetish developement for Lizzy with fitting events (could be fleshed out independently to the update themes)
  • Swinger Club
pregnancy is planned, but at this pace it won't come this year I believe.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021

The page refresh button on your browser can be very helpful as in most places it reloads a new random event.
Many of the items below are rare. You might not see them in in-game months. Some can only occur on certain days.

On the street there is a chance of you getting lost, with multiple options to pick from. If you pick the guy standing near an alley there is a high chance you will be raped.
On the street you can encounter a bad neighborhood. There are three options here, all of which involve you getting molested briefly.
At the beach if you lie down while topless and sleep there is a chance of getting an invite to a beach party. If you get drunk there is a chance you can get raped if you go dancing.
Randomly raped walking around at night.

I believe you can gain access to the club by either seeing a flyer on Henry's board, or by just having a random discovery of it while walking around. In the club there are numerous possible sexual encounters.
1) Club - Get drunk and get molested, which you can either accept or shrug away from.
2) Club - Pick up a man or woman and go home with them for sex by flirting. Being drunk can change the outcome.
3) Club - Be picked up by a couple for a whirlwind night you barely remember.
4) Club - Drunkenly accept a drink for sex.
5) Club - Be randomly raped.
6) Club - Gloryhole content, but I can't remember what unlocks it.
7) Club - If drunk there is a chance that someone might "help" you home, which results in rape and theft of your money and clothes. (I always recommend saving before you start clubbing due to this event)

There are several routes to becoming a street walker, which probably has the largest variety of images.
- You can get this through the flowershop route in several ways
- The loan shark may force you into this depending on your stats if you can't pay.
- I think one of the photoshoot routes also enables this.

I think there is a rare scene involving clowns in the park at night, but I have never seen it.

If you have a high enough reputation, you can get propositioned for sex on the bus.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I misstated some of the events above.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Also, Burningsun, a suggestion/request...

Can you please add a "Wait 60 minutes" button to the Wait a While option that you can just spam click on the screen?
When I wake up and just want to go to the dance club or work at the strip club, I find it mildly annoying that I have to keep re-entering that screen, type in 120, and then repeat the process a few more times.
Alternatively, can you get rid of the 120 limit?

Reactions: Haruba and BBZ01

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey all,

V0.8.8.50 is finally available. It was delayed a little bit due to me having some job interviews for which I had to prepare for. Sorry about that, but I need a job as I've been without one for quite a while so it needed my full attention.

Hope you like this update, even if it is not as big as usual.

Take care
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks. I got the map, but didn't notice really anything new open.
Hi mandor1784,
I understand your frustration, but please do realize this is a slow burn game. Yes it does take some time to get to the smut in this game. I like it that way and I dislike some games who present smut at the very first day. The story is about a young Lizzy that starts her new life in the city. I my opinion it would be odd for her to have casual sex after a week or two (though it is possible in that time fram, but just not very easy).
The game was designed to be played mainly like this: Get a job, keep working diligently and pay your rent. Explore the town and over time without realizing it, Lizzy becomes corrupted and/or pulled into the rabbit hole by any of the foul predators the city harbors.
So my advice would be to either stick to it for a wee bit longer and don't try too hard to find smut and it will find your LIzzy eventually, unless of course you protect her from it by choosing the right/wrong options, or decide that maybe unfortunately this game is not your cup of tea, which is perfectly fine as you don't like slow burn games.

In either case, I hope the above has helped you a little bit.
Take care
BurningSun

• Stripclub continuation
  • Swinger Club
Hi Xarin89,
Some quick answers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BurningSun Off to Amsterdam for a long weekend in a couple of weeks. Trip already booked to see
Keukenhof:). Maybe we'll bump into Lizzy & Mo;).
Hey BBZ01,

Hahaha, you'll never know who you're going to meet :) Hope you have a fab time at the Keukenhof. I'm sure you will as it is a marvelous place tbh. Been there once in early May and it just looks amazing.... IF you have nice weather of course. Fingers crossed.
Also, Burningsun, a suggestion/request...

Can you please add a "Wait 60 minutes" button to the Wait a While option that you can just spam click on the screen?
When I wake up and just want to go to the dance club or work at the strip club, I find it mildly annoying that I have to keep re-entering that screen, type in 120, and then repeat the process a few more times.
Alternatively, can you get rid of the 120 limit?
Hi Sakhmeth,
I can't make the wait button unlimited, I'm afraid as it will mess up the date system when overused. So that is a nahah. The one hour wait is a nice idea, but it would mean an extra option, which could make everything look confusing. I'm experimenting with it atm. Who knows.
Are there mods for this game?
sss1sss11,
Not that I know of. Sorry, but be my guest :)

Cheers all
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes